12

Two days has passed since the prop room incidence and i could still feel his lips on my forehead, his fingers on my wound.  Years ago when i left, i knew i would never stop loving him but what i didn't know was that I'll  have to face him again.  Jia's question that day made me uncomfortable, not because i didn't want to tell her but because i feel guilty for what i did.  She hasn't asked me anything about it since then and has been acting normally but i know she felt  bad but i can't let my covers down because once i did that bringing them up again will become extremely difficult. 

Right now I'm  sitting with Vashisth in a conference hall of our new client.  And my mind is not at all in meeting.  I just want to leave just then i heard Vashisth say " Okay,  so we'll  meet again " and with that we both stood up and left.  In car he asked me " Harshita,  you fine? " " yeah,  I'm "
" Is something bothering you? " he asked " no, I'm fine.  Don't worry " i replied and he smiled. 
As soon as we both reach the shoot location my mood went a lil more low because as soon as i entered i saw Alisha clinging to Rahul. But when she saw me she came running towards me " hey,  you fine.?  I heard about the accident " she asked and i could sense the concern in her voice and that kinda made me guilty for not liking her " I'm fine Alisha.  Thanks for asking " "Thank god,  the time Rahul told me i got so worried " she said making me look at Rahul " Don't  worry,  I'm fine  now" " Good and yeah before i forget,  i have invited  Everyone from here at Rahul's  place for a lil chilling session because  i can feel how much hardwork every one is doing.  So you're  coming with me" i smiled at her "I'll  come" i replied  " You'll come?  Girl am your driver today so you'll  be coming with Rahul and I in our car" She said and i just shook my head in response. All i could think of was how awkward it's  going to be?

It's  evening and I'm  sitting with Alisha as eveyone else is busy in packing up for day. " You're  so pretty Harshita.  " I heard Alisha say which made me turn and look at her.  " You are saying that?  Seriously?  Look at yourself you are no less than a goddess. Not only by looks but by heart too" i said and actually she's really nice.
Just then Rahul came and informed that he has told everyone to join at his place as soon as they get free, with that we left for his house.
Whole way Alisha kept telling me how they both met and all i  wanted was to bang my head hard on the window. Honestly,  I'm  cursing my luck.  How can someone be so unlucky  ? The drive from shoot location to his place was of 1½ hour plus Mumbai traffic and to top it all am stuck with my Ex and his girlfriend who is telling me their lovestory.  All i did in response was smile. I know Alisha  is very sweet and really cares for Rahul but i don't like her and reason i s quite evident. 

We finally reached at his place and i took a deep breath.  As soon as we entered i heard a woof sound and then Alisha's voice " Don't  be scared.  In start he is a lil uptight but then he's  the cutest dog"as soon as she finished saying i saw Simba  running towards us,  Rahul  tried to stop him but he escaped Him and came up to me and started jumping around.  He recognised me,  i sat there looking at the bundle of joy who was now licking my Face.  " Oh he already loves you" i heard Alisha say but i ignored her as i kept playing with Simba.  After five minutes i finally got up to sit with Alisha and Rahul and Simba followed me and as soon as i sat on the couch he came and sat on my lap i smilled. I missed him so much and suddenly my eyes got watery  "Harshita, you're fine? Whya re you crying  ? " Alisha asked
I shook my head with a smile
"Nothing,  just missing my dog" i lied to her " Aww.. " she said and before she could say anything other's  came and she left me and simba alone with Rahul.
" Dont give him Hope, stop playing with him. " Rahul said Sternly but i ignored him Because right now all that matters to me is Simba and No-one can take this bundle of happiness from me not even Rahul.
I kept playing with simba as he kept licking my face.