52

I was coming entering the hall when I saw Vibhor. And suddenly I felt guilty. I knew he saw Rahul and I kissing. I didn't know what to tell him. Because at the end he is my Fiancé.
" Vibhor.." I tried to speak
" It's okay, I understand." He said softly
" I know it's not. It's just that.. honestly, I really don't know what to say to you. I don't have any excuse. "
" I don't need your justification. I understand." He said with sincerity, but I felt this guilt eating me up. He is the guy who I'm suppose to marry.
He sighed at me and then took my hand to drag me to his room.
" Sit" he ordered and I followed
" Now, listen to me." He said as he sat infront of me. " I did feel a little pang in my heart when I saw you kissing him..." And that made my heart sink " but I know you love him. All I'm trying to say is, he has captured your heart and that guy loves you honestly. You're important to me. Very important. But that doesn't mean I'll keep you to myself when I know there is someone way important than me in your life. Harshu, it's so difficult to find love these days and you're lucky to have it. Don't let it go. Fight for him.."
" I can't win the battle if it's against my own." I said and he held my hand
" Try to convince them.so, you don't need to fight. You can't lose without trying, Baba...I mean uncle doesn't even know you love him. Atleast let him know" he looked me in the eyes and I tightened the grip
" he'll always be your baba" I assured him and he chuckled.
" We both knew that this relation is for our families. We can't fall In love in a week. We agreed to get engaged for our family. So, now when I know the truth I can't force this relation on you and neither can you force it on me..." I opened my mouth to say but he cut me " I'm not saying you're forcing it on me. But do you think it is fair to any of us? All three of us might end up suffering more in the end. Harshu, I won't say I love you but  in past one year I did start feeling something for you. Something strong. And that feeling only wants to see you happy. I want you to try and think about it. And if you still want to marry me I would happily get married to you. I mean I'll consider myself lucky to get you. So think carefully. " he hugged me tightly and stood up to leave " I'm leaving tomorrow, I know you'll be staying longer. Make sure you atleast enjoy that time " he smiled at me and then left me sitting there lost in my thoughts.

______________________________

" 80k and that's final Jiju" aria told Ronit
" Just for a pair of shoes? I should have brought another pair of I knew my saalies are this expensive. " Ronit said
" That you should have thought before marrying Kiaru Didi. Now pay us."
" Harshita, you're my friend too. Tell them to lower down the price na" Ronit requested me and I just rolled my eyes.
" Ronit, they have already lowered it. They were asking for 1 lakh, and now they have decreased 20 k . So, give them whatever they are asking." I told him
" Ronit, just give them na.. I'm tired I want to sleep for sometime" Kiara winned making everyone laugh and Ronit paying.
And that's how my best friend got married.
I still can't believe my Kiara got married. My Kiara.

There still time left before vidai, and Kiara is  resting in her room. As they both are leaving for there honeymoon the very next day. I'm sitting beside her admiring my best friend when she spoke " Harshu, ONE CAN ONLY BE HAPPY OF THEY TAKE CHARGE OF THEIR OWN HAPPINESS.  So Take your life in your hand and do something for it. Nobody can help you other that you yourself."

I just nodded and moved out of her room because I can't deal with this anymore.

__________________________

Kiara and Ronit left for their honeymoon, Jia and Rohan left for Mumbai and vibhor left for his work, traveling across the world. While I stayed back to have that one day with Rahul. That one most special and important day with him. Tomorrow. I can't even wait to be with him anymore.

Currently I'm with Aashi and Bhavna at Bhavna and Rahul's place and three of us are going crazy. Like old times. They both are updating me with their lives which I already know but I didn't tell them that Kiara kept me updated on all of them.
Bhavna was telling me about the guy she's seeing and might start dating him when door opened and entered Alisha.
" Hey guys, I hope I'm not intruding" she said making us roll our eyes
" Why would you be intruding when you're also a part of this group?" I replied making her give us a genuine smile.

Whole afternoon we spent gossiping and talking about our lives. Not once they tried to talk about what's going to happen with me nad Rahul and I was great full for that.
Since the time I came here, everyone asked me same thing and now I'm tired because I don't know. I don't know what Future hold for us. All I know is what tomorrow holds for us. And that's love, happiness and togetherness.

_______________________

I was sitting with girls taking their suggestions in what to wear tomorrow. I want tomorrow to be so perfect and special.
They made me wear all the outfits to see which one would look best.
We were in middle of it only when Hardik came and hugged me.
" So, preparing for tomorrow?" He asked with a smirk
" Yess.. I want it to be so beautiful and perfect"
" Don't worry, I know it'll be perfect" he assured me " unless you're planning to wear what you're wearing right now"
" Harry, we spent and hour deciding what to wear but we couldn't" Bhavna whined
And three of us nodded our heads
" Girls, when Harry's in the house you should not worry much" he boasted
" I have already prepared a perfect outt for her"
" Really?" Alisha and I questioned together
" Yup" he said with a proud smile
" Harry you're the best. Show me what is it?"I said excited
" It's nothing." He exclaimed
" What?"
" It's nothing, you'll be wearing nothing tomorrow. People don't need clothes for what you both will be doing tomorrow"
He said making all four of us groan

Aashi got so annoyed that she started beating him and we just laughed our ass out.

We were literally dying laughing when Rahul came.
I smiled at him, but he didn't. I felt something's wrong.

" Can we talk?" He asked me

I nodded and followed him out of the room.
_____________________

We both were in his room and he was looking me with such sad eyes which was making me worry. But I didn't have the guts to speak.
He gave me a sad smile and hugged me tightly.
" We can't have out day tomorrow" he siad softly making everything in me break. I couldn't process what he just said.

" Why?" I asked looking directly in his eyes

" I have something extremely important come up, I am leaving today. I have got to go in next 3 hours" he explained

" Is it really that important?" I asked desparately and he just nodded his head.

" I promise you, I'll make it up to you. I'll come to Mumbai. I promise." He said trying to make me understand but tears were already slipping out of my eyes. What if we can't? What if this is out last meeting?

" Harshi, this is something very important. You know I wouldn't have left you if this isn't important. Please try to understand. please? She wiped her teras and nodded her head understanding his situation.
He smiled and kissed her. They both felt that this could be their last.
He broke the kiss and asked her " will you pray for me? Will you pray that for whatever work I'm leaving results into success? Please. I really need them."

" You never have to ask for that. I always for pray fir your success." She said with tears in her eyes and a wide smile.

" You know that I love you. Right?" He questioned and she laughed because she is aware how much he actually loved her.

"I love you so much Harshita Singh"