47

I was just getting out of the lift when I received a call from Harry.

" Hey Harry"

" Hi Harry, you done with your packing"

" No, not yet. Infact tomorrow morning I have to pick a few things from the designer. How about you? All set?"

" You think?"

" I don't, but then I thought you have flight early morning tomorrow. So, you might have." I said entring my home

" I'm almost done, a few things are left to keep. Anyway, are you excited?"

" I'm scared. I even dreamt that Mayank, Sinan, and Ronit killed me."

" Ahhahahhahaaha... Chill that won't happen. I'll save you"

" Please. I really don't know how I'm going to face them." I said as I took a water bottle from the fridge

" They love you. It is just they don't know the truth"

" Right now , they hate me."

" They don't. Anyway I'll be there. And bye because I have lot to pack. "

" Bye"

Harry is leaving tomorrow morning, while I'll be leaving day after. Nad have no clue about Rahul. Didn't even ask Harry about it. I haven't seen him in a month. Last time I saw him, he was very affectionate. And that kinda made me worry. But past month we had no contact.
I'm leaving with Rohan and Jia . Vibhor is busy with his flight schedules. So, he won't accompany me. Though I need him by my side.
This upcoming week is going to be so awkward. Bhagwan he bachaye .

_____________________

I'm in the air port with my two idiot friends who are now a cute couple but honestly their cuteness is getting on my nerve. Because they can't see that there is a world outside eachothers eyes.  Anyway we're boarding the flight and I'm hell scared.
I feel like I'm going to warzone without any weapons. As I take my seat ignoring the love birds I receive a call.

" Hey"
" Hi, you must be very nevous, right?"
" Vibhor I'm shitting my pants."
" Don't do that. You'll stink"
" Seriously?"
" I was trying to ease you up."
" I don't know what will happen"
" Everything will be fine. I know you're stronger than you think. You can face anything.''
" Hmmm.."
" I'm sorry. For not being there with you when you need me the most. But Hardik and Alisha will be there to protect you. So , don't worry."
" It's okay . And I have to disconnect. We are taking off.."
" Bye , call me when you reach"
" Okay"
I hung up the call and put it it on airplane mode. 
" Don't worry, we'll be there no" Jia said
" I know, but I have hurt them all so much. They have every right to hate me. But this thought is only killing me. I don't know what I'll do when I actually see hate for me in their eyes. They all are so important to me Jia. They are like family. "
" Then they can't hate you. Family can't hate eachother. They much be angry, don't like you there. But they don't hate you. And family always forgives. So, have faith. Everything will turned out to be good."
" I hope so too"

______________________
After 2 hours of flight we landed in Bangalore. It I got all nostalgic. This city gave me so much. My college, my friends, my career, and my love. I have so many memories of this city I can never ever forget. We are currently on cab and going to Ronit's farm house where this whole wedding will be held.
I call Vibhor to inform him I have reached.
" Reached?" He asked as soon as he answered
" Yup, half an hour ago. We are on our way "
" Okay. Now, time for pep talk. Don't be nervous. Don't show that they are scaring you in anyway. Be generous but witty. If someone says something rubbish you better reply to them savagely. And fighting"
" I'm going to my friends wedding not warzone. But thanks because It actually feels like that. "
" Don't worry. And most importantly Enjoy"
I smiled at that and agreed.
After talking fo five minutes I disconnected.

_______________________

We finally ready. After 3 fucking hour's of drive. Can you imagine? It takes less time to reach Bangalore from Mumbai than it takes from Bangalore airport to Bangalore. And to top it , this cities amazing traffic.
Anyway, I'm standing infront of a decorated bunglow along with my friends. Ready to face my past. I take a deep breath and enter the place.
Whole place is decorated. People are playing dholak and dancing. The vibe. You get is typical Indian wedding house. I spot my whole gang  except Rahul and Hardik were standing and laughing at the middle of the hall. In short, just in front of me. And their smile automatically made me smile. Just then Kiara spotted me and ran towards me.
She hugged me so tightly that I could have died getting chocked. But thta didn't stop me from hugging her back.
" Oh my god, I'm so happy you're finally here. Fuck I'm so happy. Now I feel like I'm getting married. My best friend is here "
I broke the hug " you threatened me , I had no other option"
" I'm glad I did.."
She said smiling , I smiled back and then looked back to find my EX gang glaring at me with annoyed looks on their faces. And that made my smile fall. I looked at them awkwardly while they all pierced me with their gases.
" Oh.. Miss Singh, you're finally here" I heard Rahul say from behind. I turned to find a smiling Rahul? With Harry.
Rahul walked up to me nad hugged me.
" It's so good to see you Miss Singh. I hope you had a nice flight. " I couldn't say anything and kept staring at Rahul. Who was meeting me as if he was meeting his old friend not his ex.. " I'm looking forward to spend time with you Miss Singh. I'll make sure you enjoy this wedding" he said with a toothy smile. Still I didn't say anything.
Then he turned to his friends who were also as shocked as me. All of them were looking at Rahul as if a ghost. " Guys, please wellcome Miss. Singh"
" I'll change and comeback to you Miss Singh, till then you should also get freshen up " with that Rahul left . Leaving all of us in shock. Except Harry who was smirking. But others including my two protecters Rohan and Jia were gaping at his behaviour. What the fuck did just happened?

___________________
Hey guys..
I know I'm taking lot if time in posting. It's because I had exams andy sisters wedding is also approaching. So got cought up in all that.
I'm sorry.
Will make it up to your guy. Till then enjoy reading.
Love you.