46

I told them. I told them what happened. I told them why I did what I did.
None of them said anything after I told them . So, I left Alisha's home without spending anymore time.

I was starting the car when Vibhor entered the car. I looked at him confused. " What? Can't I come with my Fiance?" He said and I shook my head and started driving. None of us spoke anything. Whole ride was silent. But it wasn't a comforting silence which Vibhor and I always shared. It was nerve wrecking. I really had no clue how these three people will react to the information given to them. I was scared. Why? Because what if they tell KL about this. ? With all these questions in my mind we reached my apartment without even realising.

As we entered the home, Vibhor pulled me into a tight hug. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not talking to you directly about this. But going behind your back talking to your friends." Vibhor said.
" Hey, it's not your fault. It's me. I have been very secretive "
" I'm sorry. And none of us will say anything to anyone about this. I have told those two as well. Do whatever you want. We won't stop you. We are always by your side" he said rubbing my back and I just tightened the hug. Honestly, I'm grateful that I have Vibhor in my life. I was a mess when Vibhor walked in to my life. I agreed to marry him because I was just tired of hearing my parents asking me to get married. But after that, he's been there for me. Walking by my side. Making sure I am fine. That's why I wasn't regretting getting engaged to him.
I know I might never be able to love him but atleast I'll have a friend as my husband.
____________________

After that afternoon all three of my friends did nothing. Instead they even stopped pestering me. And respected my decision.
I was with Rohan and Jia when my phone rang and in was Kiara. Before I could answer the call Rohan picked it up.
" Hey Kiara. Long time no see." I heard Rohan speak. Kiara has met both Rohan and Jia once when she visited Mumbai for her work. A meeting about which Ronit had no clue about. And in that trip of her's They  three got close. " Oh Baby, I'm hurt that you're marrying someone else. What about our love Kiara?" Rohan asked dramatically and both Jia and I just rolled out eyes.
" Obviously I'm coming. Infact I'm answering on behalf of Jia as well. We both are coming. " He said in phone and then passed it to me.
Honestly, I was not really in mood to talk. Why? Because I know what's gonna come.

"Hello"
" When are you reaching here?"
" Amm.. Kiaru"
" Don't Kiaru me and answer when are you coming.? "
" Kiara I don't think it's a good idea. "
"Look. I don't give a fucking damn about that. I want my best friend in my wedding by my side. Even if that's a bad idea. "
" Kiara.. atleast you understand. "
" Why should I be the only one understanding? Why can't you understand me? Look Harshu, I did everything you asked me to do in past.i hid things from my closed ones for you. So can't I expect you to be there in my wedding? "
"I know what you have done for me Kiara. But ..."
" No buts.. or else I'll smack your butt. Also, I would not marry if you don't come. And I guess you already know how stubborn I can be.now the decision is yours. If your Broken relationship is more important than my wedding then don't come. I know I'm being harsh but you have left me with no other option" with that she hung up on me.

As I kept my phone down both Rohan and Jia looked at me sympathetically.
" You'll have to go there as Kiara' s best friend. Not like Rahul's ex. And I promise we'll be by your side at  every step" Jia siad holding my hands.

I really have no clue how I should deal with this .

___________________.

After office, I went to that person who I really needed. A friend who listens to me. As I reached Pandya house in Bandra. I saw Hardik playing fifa with none other than Mr. KL Rahul. People clap . See how unlucky I am.
When they both saw me Rahul ignored my existence while Hardik gave me his best smile. " Wow Harry you're a savior. Please play on my behalf. I know you can make me win. Please. " He said passing me his remote.
Rahul rolled his eyes at that where I was unsure if I should play? But then I took the remote, and sat beside Kl and soon started whooping KL' s ass in the game. And soon it ended and I won .
" Yay.. I'm the Winner Bro.. no you'll have to full fill my wish" Hardik started chirping happily
" This is not fair. You used my weakness to win the game" KL said and suddenly Air got a lil tensed " ammm..I mean. She already know all my tricks in fifa. I was the one who told her. So obviously she will" KL said hurriedly trying to cover up what he siad earlier.
" Oh really? But I remember whooping your ass in FIFA even before that"
"That's because I always lost to make you happy"
" Huh..as far as remember it was you who use to get happy when I use to lose on purpose to make you win. And that happiness was like a kid getting his favourite chocolate"
" So, you're saying you're better that me Harshi? "
" I'm not saying that. I know that. "
" oh yeah?"
"Yeah oh" I replied just to stair at each other. A smirk was playing at both of our lips. And suddenly I was aware about how close we were. One move forward and we'll be on top of eachother. KL and I always fought like this over video games which was usually get converted in steamy love making. And this whole situation was exactly same. I knew my face is red. But the smirk playing on Kl's lips is just making my heart race even faster. And that was my queue to back away. And that's when I saw Hardik Pandya smiling at us like an idiots.
" Have you gone mad?" Both Kl and I asked at once
" Nah.. I was just rejoicing the past" Harry said " I hope I can use the washroom and would not be finding a deadbody or thongs after I get back" Harry said leaving as he made Rahul choke on water.
I quickly rubbed KLs back trying to help him. When he held my hand " I wouldn't mind him finding eigther of those" and pulled me closer.
I had my eyes popping out. But I composed my self and replied " Actually same here. But I would love more if he finds a deadbody "
"Oh really? I can do that." Kl said
Only to actually end my life. soon after his words his lips were on mine.
I tried to push him away but he's stronger than me. And my heart just loves losing to him.
After we broke the kiss. He looked straight in my eyes and said.
"I'm never gonna stop waiting for you "
and left the room turning me almost into a deadbody. I guess today Harry will definitely find a deadbody.

__________________

I sat in Harry's game room In shock.
" Harry? You alive?" I heard Hardik as I came out of my shock.
" Amm..yeah. I just spaced out." And he laughed. And I couldn't say anything.
" Did you tell him?"
" I would never tell him. That's your place to tell him not mine or Alisha's. "
" Then why was he so..."
" Affectionate ?"
" Yeah."
" Because he is been always like this with you. Just that situation weren't in his favour"
I sighed at that
" Anyway, why are you here?"
" To let you know that I have got world's most dramatic best friends. I'm coming to the wedding. Because she warned me that she won't marry untill I'm by her side"
As I finished speaking Hardik was hugging me.
" Oh that's why I had crush on that girl once" Harry said and I just rolled my eyes.

" God why do I have such dramatic people in my life?"

########$$$$$$$$$$###########

Hey guys,
Sorry for late update.
My town faced a really bad storm recently. So, I just got so busy with all that.
I was volunteering in helping homeless people reach safe place . So, couldn't get time to write. I'm really sorry for the wait.
I know I siad I'll finish the book this month but I guess that might not be possible. I have a really tight schedule ahead. Still I'll try my best to update. Hoping you people will understand my situation.
Thankyou

Love
Me