40

I hurried out of the office and headed towards the Phoenix Market city Kurla. The whole dive I kept thinking why Alisha wanted to meet me? Does she know about what happened between Me and Rahul? The moment I left Rahul's place that day I realized I fucked up because both Rahul and I have a partner. And we cheated on them. And if because of me Alisha leaves Rahul I would never be able to forgive myself.
Soon I reached Phoenix and called Alisha
" Hey, Alisha. I'm here"
" Great, meet me in Charles and Keith"
" Okay, kn my way"
I moved to the store and there stood Alisha in her own glory, I mean she's gorgeous. No doubt Rahul fell for her. I was in my thoughts on when Alisha called me.
" Where are you lost?"
" Nowhere. What was so urgent?" I asked hesitantly
" Oh.. That. I need a new pair of shoes. And i needed second opinion and also i wanted to chill for some time. And i didn't want to hangout with my model friends because we would have ended talking about work. Mad my other friends are out of town.So, i thought why not you? Buy i hope i didn't disturb you"
" Not at all, lets go we have to find a pair of beautiful heels" i said happily as i took breath of relief. .
After moving from one store to another we finally got one pretty heels. And I also got to know that Alisha is someone who doesn't like spending lots of money instead she prefers something pretty yet economical.
Alisha paid for her shoes and then we headed to watch a movie.
Actually I'm happy that she called me. This way I'm getting to know her better and that will only help me answer questions like if she's right for Rahul or not? And till now every thing is positive .  
We laughed our hearts out in the movie. We were walking out of the movie hall when Alisha asked me to party. So we are now in Barrel Mansion partying and dancing and enjoying. After a long I was feeling so relaxed. Relaxed because Alisha is so nice and I'm happy that Rahul is now with her.
But I didn't know that bomb was yet to blast.

" Harshita, why?" Alisha asked me out of nowhere
" What?"
" Why would you leave him if you loved him so much?" And that's the bomb I was talking about. I felt numb.
" I can see that you still love him. I can see it in your eyes."
" What are you talking about?"
" Don't act all stupid. The moment I saw you I knew you are the girl in his wallet. I knew it's you who he loved by immensely, I knew it. I was angry with you because it was you who broke him. Who made him so hard yet so fragile. But then I could see love for you in his eyes. " I couldn't look at her, this was a girl who was telling me her boyfriend loves me and I didn't know how to answer that
" I wanted to keep him away from you. You wanna know why? Because I didn't want him to get hurt again. But then I saw the misery you yourself is going through. I realised that there must have been some huge ass reason why you left him."
"Did he tell you all this?"
" Nope, I always knew there was a girl who he loved. I saw your picture in his wallet way before I met you. The day I met you I knew that you are his ex but why you guys are not together I had no clue. But then on tat double date, I heard you both arguing in the lobby. Well him speaking shit and you hitting him and honestly, he deserved it. And that's how I got to know you left him."
" I have seen his wallet there was no picture of me."
" Don't you know him? He's got it hidden in between the folds of money. I know it because I mistakenly dropped al the stuff out once."
" Am sorry" I could apologize only. Because I really didn't know what else to say.
" Don't be. But tell me, what happened between you both three days ago.? He has turned into some maniac nad I know you went to meet him. House help told me they heard you both arguing. Why are you pushing him away?"
I still didn't say anything
" Okay, just tell me you love him don't you? Be honest"
" I do, I'm sorry" I had tears in my eyes and that's when Alisha hugged me.
" Heya calm down. Let's get out of here."and soon we were in my car heading towards my place.
"All I'm saying is don't let him go. Don't push him. Have faith in love . It can fight any problem"
" What if the other problem also involves love?"
" What?" She asked me all confused
" Nothing. You tell me, you are his girlfriend and still wants me to take him away from you?"
" We were never really in relationship, we both are in the top of our careers. And what's better than a relationship to raise the  following. ? You're an advertiser, you should know. It was all a show. But yeah we are really good friends but nothing more"
As I heard that I felt something, something called ecstasy. I felt as if someone has given me some drug that's making me happy.
" Don't leave him. Fight for your love. Win him back and I'm damn sure if you both are together you guys can fight any fucking problem. Anything"
"I can't. I just can't."
" Try. And also if you won't tell anyone what's the actual matter then how will you be able to solve it. I know one thing, no matter what you always need someone. Always"
We reached my place and none of us spoke anything. There was fight going between my heart and my mind. My heart wanted Rahul but my mind knew what the issue is.
Alisha today just showed a ray of hope to my heart but she also scared my mind. My mind could feel loosing.

Alisha stayed at my place. It's 9in the morning and she is still sleeping where as I couldn't get any. I was lost in my dreams when I heard my phone ringing, I had left it in kitchen so I ran to pick it. And there I saw the name flashing of the person I really wanted to hug. The person who was still keeping the friendship where as I had left them. I picked up the phone as a tear slipped down my eyes.
" Kiara, I need you" I said and broke down
" Hey, shhh... Harshu I'm here. Always. Calm down and tell me what happened. Please"
So I told her everything. " I knew it, Mayank told everyone you're back. Everyone was so pissed. Baby you're the strongest person I know. Yes you're so strong. So don't break down. Please." I took a deep breath after that " Why did you call me.?"
" Because I wanted to tell my best friend that I'm getting married" and suddenly I forgot I was crying I was just so happy for her. But then the thought that I'm making her lie to the love of her life made me feel guilty " I'm sorry that you had to lie to Ronit"
" Heyy.. I was hiding the truth from him because I know the actual reason. But now he knows I knew all along where you are. We had an argument but we're fine now. "
" Why did you tell him?"
" Because I had to tell him that my best friend will be there in our wedding no matter what. And I called you to order you. That it's time to payback. Attend my wedding."
" Kiara, you know that's not possible..they all fucking hate me. I'll just cause more problems."
" Nobody hates you. They're angry and they have every right to be. And I won't listen anything, have already posted the invitation. It's next month and I want you there. Please"
" I'll try. But I can't promise"
" Don't you dare give me that shit. I'm ordering you. You'll come for my wedding  even if I'll have to fight every one" I laughed at that " please"
" I'm gonna try. I promise I'll try my best"
" Aagghh. You irritate me. More than Ronit to be precise. Okay. Try. "
" I will."
" I'm going now. Will talk to you later. And please take care. Please."
" Okay" with that she disconnected
And I huffed
" You should go"  I looked back to see Alisha
"What?"
" I know it was Kiara. Ronit's fiance. I'm saying is you should attend that wedding and win them back. I'll be there by your side. I promise"
" You're not understanding Alisha. Things are not that easy. "
" But are they stronger than your love for KL?"
And I didn't know. Are they?
" Is your love so weak?" She questioned me again
" Fight for it. You can. Don't let your love lose the battle again ."

" How?"