42

Rahul's P.O.V

From last few days I'm just so pissed. I pissed to the level where I want to just kill everyone. And the reason I know. It's her. It's always her. The moment when she moaned Vibhor's name comes running Everytime I close my eyes. She fucking did it on purpose. She knew that will sting badly in my heart. And not only in my heart but also to my ego. Taht moment she scared my ego a lil deeper.

I was literally cursing her when I received a call from Ronit.
" Hey bro" he sounds low but I ignore that.
" Hey bro congratulations. Heard you asked her to marry you"
" Thanks. But I called you to tell you something" this time I couldn't ignore his tone
" Ronit, what's the matter.? Why you sound so low?"
" Because I'm sorry."
" Sorry?"
" Yeah sorry. But I didn't know she knew all along where Harshita is.. I honestly had no idea. " And then it hit me . Kiara knew about her. It's again her.
" What do you mean?"
" Kiara knew where Harshita was and why she left us? Why she left you?"
" Did she tell you?"
" She did tell me that they both have been in contact all along but not the reason. She said it's not her place to tell. I'm sorry dude. K can't believe she lied to me as well"
I was feeling another level of anger at the moment but I controlled it because Ronit didn't do anything wrong .
" Hey it's okay. It's not your fault. You didn't know. So it's okay. "
" I know it's not okay macha. Also because I know She might attend the wedding too"
" Ronit. It's okay. I have to deal with her anyways . So I'm fine. And don't worry. Her presence can't stop me from making your wedding a dope one. And don't get mad at Kiara. She was just being a good friend like you're being to me."
" Thanks. And I'm sorry. "
" Chal na. It's okay. Now go talk to your girl and let me sleep."
He laughed at that and disconnected the call .
Even though I tried to act all cool in the call but I was literally felt like killing her. So I took a bath and went to bed . Thought I would get some sleep but no. All night I couldn't stop thinking about her . And even if I fell asleep her dreams wouldn't leave me. But I still managed to sleep.

I woke up early, well I left the bed . Anyway I hardly got any sleep. I went to the gym and  started working out because that's the one thing which will help me release my anger.
After spending a few hours in gym I was playing PSP with Simba by my side. And looking at Simba I could see even he was thinking about her. Well why wouldn't he? He loved her just like I did . And she left both of us. Just then Alisha came and hugged me. " Hey Rahul" I smiled at her and asked her to join me in game nad she did it.
" Where were you from past 2 days. ? No calls, no texts nothing." I asked her smiling
" Aahh I was with Harshita" nad here my smile went to the gutter.
"Harshita?" I questioned her to cleary doubt
" Arre your friend Harshita, your colleagues"  and that was all. My hours of anger release went in vain.
Why was Alisha with her? Why can't harshi just leave me and my friends alone? I was so pissed. Again. But hid it from Alisha.
" From past 2 days you were with her?"
" Yeah, man. We went shopping then clubbing then I stayed at her place because dude you know how I drink.  She's too much fun though. I enjoyed her company alot. Infact we were going to another party yesterday but her sister came to surprise her" I wasn't wrong when I said that she's on a mission to steal all my friends because it really seems like that " you know even her sister is fun. Aammmm.. what's her name .. Nann. ..."
" Nandita"
" Yeah, how do you know ?"
" Aahh she told me once when we were working" 
"Ohh.. okay. Anyway I loved her company I'm gonna spend more time with her. "
And that very moment I knew I had to stop Harshi from doing that.
Alisha and I spent a few hours together and then she left . And that was my queue to leave as well.

Soon I found myself ringing Harshi' s house's doorbell. I was ringing it continuesly  till she opened the door all pissed . But when she saw me her anger vanished.
" Rahul. You're here?"
" Yeah I'm here. And I'm here to warn you Ms. Harshita Singh to better stay away from my friends." I yelled at her as I entered her home and closed the door behind. She was looking at me shocked .
" I don't know what you want but stay away from my closed one's. First Hardik then Pankhuri. Now, Alisha and Ronit. What do you want? You were the one who said you are not interested in my friends then why the hell you're meeting them or finding an excuse to be with them?" I was yelling at her  non stop. I could see in her face that she was hurt and that kinda gave me closer? And that's when I stopped " stay away from my friends" with that I turned to leave only to find Nandita staring at me with anger.
She tried to speak something but Harshi stopped her .
And I left their place in anger only to be stopped by Someone calling my name. I was near the lift when I heard my name nad then I saw the person calling. Nandita.
She was all riled up when she came in front of me.
" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURSELF MR. KL RAHUL? YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO BARGE IN MY PLACE AND SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO MY SISTER. YOU CAN'T SPEAK LIKE THAT TO MY SISTER EVER AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU'RE HURT? YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE THE PAIN SHE WENT THROUGH. BUT EVEN FOR ONCE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? NO. WHY WOULD YOU? BECAUSE YOU COULD ONLY SEE YOU OWN PAIN . YOU GOT BLINDED BY YOUR PAIN AND EGO. YES EGO THAT SHE LEFT YOU. THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE THAT THIS THING WOULD HAVE DISTROYED HER . YOU COULDN'T SEE THAT IF SHE, A GIRL WHO LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING LEFT YOU THEN SHE MUST HAVE HAD A STRONG REASON BEHIND THAT. DID YOU THINK LIKE THAT? I AM DAMN SURE YOU DIDN'T . BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE AND SAID ALL THAT RUBBISH TO HER. AND YOU FUCKING HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL HER WHO SHE CAN TALK TO OR WHO SHE CAN'T. AND IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH HER TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND. THEN GO TELL THIS TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND NIT MY SISTER.  CONTROL YOUR FRIENDS NAD NOT MY SISTER. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OVER HER. AND IF NEXT TIME I SEE YOU KR GET TO KNOW THAT YOU SPOKE TO MY SISTER IN THAT MANNER, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CHOP YOUR BALLS. " she took a long breath " you can leave now " and with that she left me standing there questioning myself that why didn't I think that even she must have been in pain ?

And in thta moment I Decided to find out the truth before Ronit and Kiara get's married.

______________________

Guys I request you all to please please please vote and COMMENT.
because if not then maybe I get possessed by angry Nandita. .🤭🤭🤭
Please guys comment because that inspires me to write more please.