9

Please vote.

I'm Shocked but thrilled too, because i never expected Rahul to be at this ease with me.  So,  i thought of playing this game too because Man i don't loose and especially not to Mr. Kl Rahul. So when he was leaving after making me fall i spoke,   "Guys everybody is sharing some funny story even i have got one to share" I said which made Rahul stop in his track"What funny stories? " Vashisth asked moving to us "Nothing, just since morning Rohan and Mr.  Kl has been sharing funny stories, so i also thought of sharing one"  i replied and saw Rahul keeping his head low and smiling "Okay then am ready to listen" jia said "Okay,  So it was like 3 years ago when MyEx and""You've  an Ex? "Rohan asked as his eyes popped out and i rolled my eyes" no i have why. I mean now when i think of it that's  the word that pops up in my mind." still Rahul didn't made an effort to look "was he hot? " Jia asked me excitedly and that made Rahul look at me "amm.. Naa..  I have seen Hotter people" And now Rahul had this straight face and looking at me and I on other hand was Smirking " I mean Hardik pandya is way hotter than him and Man Rishabh Panth damn" and if looks could kill i would have been dead by now " Oh so He wasn't as hot as Rahul" Jia spoke and that was my queue to frown and Rahul's  to Smirk "Nooo,  i mean no offense but I find Hardik and Rishabh Hotter than you so " I said but that stupid lil smirk was still there "Are you for serious? You don't Find Rahul Hot?" jia asked "guys I'm  here to tell you guys a story and not about how hot was my Ex" I said Rolling my eyes"Okay so one time we were in Florida and that was the first time i had met him,  he was there with few of his friends and I with few.  So,  we planned to Go to Beach and he was wearing this 3/4th and just to impress he tried to change into boxer's " Just then i heard Rahul Coughing on water and glaring at me "Oh Rahul are you Fine? " Vashisth asked "Yeah,  am fine" He said in between "Be careful  Mr. Kl" I said Smirking "Okay so coming back to story-"
"What Story?" I heard someone say and turned to see who it is and suddenly i could feel the tension again it was Alisha and now i was not in mood of any story telling "What story you are telling? She asked again walking up to Rahul  and gave him a peck on lips "amm..  A.. It's  nothing , How have you been Alisha?" i said changing the topic "I have been Amazing,  and continue na what you guys were doing " "Yeah, Actually we all should get back to work and I'm leaving i have a  meeting to attend " i said as i walked past Rahul, and everyone else also got up to go to work.

It's  evening and am back from the meeting and found Alisha has left the set,  i was walking to sound room when i saw Rahul's hand bleeding " What the fuck.? How did it Happen?  Why are you bleeding? " I ran up to him and took his hand in mine to examine " Rahul, what happened? " i asked again " nothing. " "Nothing? For fuck sake this is something Rahul,  you've  got a deep cut. Tell me how you got it? " I said only to receive silence in reply i took his hand and moved inside his vanity and started to clean his wound and bandage it.  "I don't know how you get hurt hurt,  i mean i went out  for few hours and you're  hurt.  God i don't know how many times you must have gotten hurt in past few years.  I have always told you to be careful but no.  God Rahul there are people who care for you " I was blabbering without even realizing what am saying only to be stopped  by his laughter "Funny joke Miss singh. " Rahul  said and i looked at him questioningly "You have had said many other things too" He said making my eyes go wide "it's  done,  be careful "I got up trying to avoid what's  coming on my way "Be careful? Why? I'm  gonna go and drive through a building and it doesn't matter to you because you don't give a fucking care if am alive or dead" He said making me stop. I could feel his breath on my neck when he pulled my elbow and turned me to face  him "even if am dying infront of you, it wouldn't matter to you so stop fucking acting like you care.  Stop acting like Me getting hurt bothers you because you are the one who is the reason am broken today. Stop acting like it affects you when Alisha is around me" and that made me go dumb i couldn't say anything,  tears were ready to fall out any minute but i wasn't letting them "Why did you do it? " he said resting his head against mine
" Mr. Kl i have got to go" I said trying to move only to be held by waist "Nothing new in it,  you always leave, but here am asking you something answer it" he demanded and now i could see tears in his eyes too "Because  i never loved you " with that i pushed him and walked out of van and ran towards my car and left the location.
I was driving so furiously, I'm  the reason he's  hurt and all i wanted was to pusnish my self, Just then i heard Horn and then loud smack and then everything went black.