50

RAHUL'S P.O.V

I was drunk I could feel it, but I wanted more of it. I drank shots after shots. Every one was enjoying dancing, having fun and I was Happy. When I saw Harshi, Smiling happily it made me feel so good. My smile widened but suddenly that happiness turned itno anger when I saw why she was so happy. ? And the reason was not me. I couldn't bare seeing her dancing, laughing with a man who isn't me. And the next thing I know is  Harshi yelling at me. Everyone staring at me.
I walked away from them unable to process what happened? When someone pulled me .
" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"  Harshi shouted at me. But I couldn't understand why?
" WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHY WOULD YOU HIT HIM?" and it came back running, I punched Vibhor.
" ANSWER ME RAHUL?"
" STOP YELLING! my head is hurting" with that I left her standing there.

______________________

I woke up at 9 o clock with a piercing pain in my head.
"Aaggghhh" I said holding my head.
" This pain is going to double up when you'll remember what you did?" I heard Bhavna say and all the memories from last night came back.

" FUCK"
" Exactly"
" Shit, shit shit shit. I ruined everything. I ruined everything once again. Shit" I mumbled
" You did. So better hurry up. Because we have to go back yo farm house. And go talk to her. Anna you're an idiot I tell you."

_______________________

By 11:30 we were at farm house and I ran towards Harshi's room.  I was about to open the door when I heard her shouting inside the room
" No vibhor, it's not okay. How can he fucking hit you? Who the hell does he think he is? He must be the most successful person but still he can't hit you"

" Calm down." I heard vibhor say " why did your Dad call?"

" Aagghh.. I feel like my life is full with tensions. He wants to meet ASAP . Because he wants to talk about something really important"

" He didn't tell you it's about what?" Vibhor questioned

" He didn't. And that's why it's giving me anxiety. Why are the most important men of  my life are giving me so much trouble?" She said annoyed and that made me smile. So I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

And soon it opened. Vibhor's cheek was all swollen and I felt so bad.  " I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for what I did last night. I don't know what happened to me. I'm sorry please forgive me. " I begged for forgiveness from him without even looking at Harshi

" It's okay dude. I guess I know why you did it. " He said patting my shoulder

" It's not okay. It's definitely not okay vibhor. " Harshi spoke looking at vibhore and then her gaze shifted to me " who do you think you are huh?" She asked me softly but I could feel how angry she is. 
" Harshi, let it go." Vibhor said boiling my blood. But I didn't say anything" Rahul I think you should leave right now. " And I left them in the room. I was literally boiling inside. How can. He call her Harshi? Nobody can call her that other than me. I was so mad when I bumped into Mayank " You okay?" He questioned
" No I'm not. And you know what? You should be happy. You got what you wanted. Now Harshi and I can never be together" I ranted and left .

I need to talk to her. I can't lose her again. I just can't over such a silly mistake.

________________________

Whole day I tried to talk to her but she successfully ignored me. I was literally losing it again.
I was walking with Harry when I saw Mayank talking to Harshi and I walked closer to them. So, that I can hear. I was actually more angry because if he's saying anything mean to her I'm gonna fucking kill him.
" You know he didn't mean it. He was not in his senses and got jealous. He loved you ALOT. To see you with another guy nad still act normal. " Mayank told Harshi
" I don't know why everyone has become his lawyer suddenly. Wasn't expecting the same from you. But I was wrong" Harshi sighed
" I hate you for what you did. And I guess I'm gonna hate you for that for longer. But right now I know he's trying everything in him to keep you in his life. And I just want him to be happy. " Mayank stated making my heart swell with happiness but then I heard her laughing
" Funny. Because I don't want to be in his life" and that broke the last string of my anger. I walked up to her and held her hand and start d dragging her to my room.
" Rahul, leave my hand I said" she said trying to pull away from my grip but I was seeing all red wasn't ready to stop.
I could see all our friends staring at us from different corners of the house but I didn't stop.  I pulled her inside the room and locked it .
" What the hell is you problem Rahul?"