38

"I love you"
As soon as those words entered my ears I couldn't do anything. I stood there like a mannequin. Did he really just confessed he loves me.? Did that really happen? My eyes were getting teary, I was unable to believe.

"Harshi, say something. You are scaring me"
Rahul asked me holding my hands
"Do you really love me?" I asked softly
He smiled " yeah. earlier didn't realize but now I know that I'm in love with you Harshita Singh. But the question is do you love me?" I didn't know how to answer so I pulled him for another heated kiss. When we broke the kiss, we both were huffing " Yes, I do" and that's when I heard everyone howl again.

"Finally she said it, Rahul, otherwise we thought there to kat Gaya," Mayank said and
Everyone started laughing.

" I have another news for you," I said turning towards Rahul and he just arched his brows
" I got the job..." and the smile on his face was to die for " in Bangalore" and this time I was on verge of dying because he didn't say anything and hugged me.
" Thank God, otherwise I would have died. I can't stay away from you now" I said and everyone rolled their eyes And went to sit on the couch. " I'm here. By your side forever'' I said and the next thing he said I couldn't comprehend " Move in with me."

" WHAT?" This was everyone along with me
" Yes, I just now said I can't bear staying away from you. "
" Rahul, you are just overwhelmed right now.  We should talk about it later"
" No, I'm not. I want you by my side. I know I'll be out most of the times but I want to see your face when I come back from those tiring matches. I want you. I'm being mean here but Bhavna will you have any problem if she shifts?"
Bhavna had her 32 out " Obviously not, she's one of my closest friend I would love her in that house"
"Amm.Rahul..."
" Take your time, think about it. But I mean what I said" he said and kissed my forehead

We all were having our usual laughter session when I stood up to use the washroom.
when i cameback Kiara was standing there.
She hugged me tightly " I'm so happy for you and if you want to shift with him you can. Don't think about me" " How did you know I was thinking about you?" " Because I know you also because you kept staring at me in the hall" " How will you stay alone ?" " Alone? Ronit never leaves me alone as if I'll run away. Think about it. You'll be able to give him more time. Which you both need" " I will think. For now let's get back" I said and we proceeded towards drawing room.

" We thought you guys stated banging eachothe because these two are unable to satisfy you both" Sinan said and instantly got a kick from both his sides. " Aooouuucchhh, it hurts guys" " But you deserved it." Ronit replied. I walked and sat beside Rahul and Kiara sat with Ronit. I had Bhavna in the other side of me " So, you thought about it?" She questioned me . " Still thinking" .

" Guys I'm meeting my girlfriend after gap of more than a month. So, please excuse us" Rahul said pulling me with him. " What about dinner?" Aashi asked " We'll have it out" Rahul replied pulling me out of their place. And soon we left

"Where are we going?" I enquired

"My place"

"Why?"

" Because I missed you"

Soon we were in a secluded area when I asked him to stop the car.

"Why?"

" Just park it in the side"

"Why?"

"Just do it."

He parked the car in side and I literally jumped on his lap and started kissing him.
He didn't kiss me at first but then he reciprocated, adjusting the seat a little back.
I could feel him smiling but I didn't stop kissing him, unfortunately we both ran out of breath.

" Aren't you so excited?'' Rahul asked huffing

" You yourself said you wanted me. Didn't you?"

" I did. You have turned into a naughty person. And they say it's me who is unable to control myself when it comes to you"

" Shut up, I'm seeing you after a long time. I missed you"

I kissed his eyes " I missed the love I saw in them " then I kissed his nose " I missed how your breath touched me" I kissed his cheeks
" I missed how I held them. I missed you Beast" he smiled looking at me. I could see the same thing I always saw in them but couldn't name it, I could see the love.

" I missed you too"

" I want you KL Rahul. I really do"
Rahul didn't say anything just looked at me questioningly and I kissed him back straddling him and soon his hands were on my hips and that made me moan. "I want you KL" I whispered in his ears. He held my head in and looked deep in my eyes "are you sure.? Don't say it if you're not ready" and that made me smile " I am sure". He swiflt made me sit on passenger seat, "then we better get to home as soon as possible. Because first, I don't want you to loose it in car and second, because I can loose control anytime.  You have just awoken the beast "  and I stated laughing .

Tonight's gonna be a good good night!

____________________________________________

I woke up with soft kisses on my shoulder
" Good morning"  I wished the one who actually makes morning Happy.
" Good morning Baby, I have made breakfast"
He brought the breakfast on bed and I drapped the bed sheet properly.

Last night was magical. So, we did it. Yeah and I'm not a virgin anymore. And honestly, loosing it to him seems worth. And God the way he made me feel was aahhh- mazing.

We were in middle of breakfast When I said
" let's do it"
" Harshi, how horny are you baby. I have no stamina left . Let me eat and gain some energy"
" oye pagal, I meant let's shift together"
He smiled and gave me a kiss " If I knew that me making you moan my name all night will lead to this . I would have done it way back"
I laughed at that " Btw, I was right. You're actually a horny women that me making you cum helped you take decision faster" and for this he got hit on the head. " Fine I won't shift"
" No no baby, I was kidding" he pouted and looked damn cute " Do you have stamina now?" I asked him with one eyebrow arched.

He wiggled his brows and leaned in to kiss me
" I'm fully energized baby" he was about to kiss me when I said " very good, let's go to my place for packing." And the way his smirk turned into a frown was a amazing.

Soon we were at my place. So, we decided that I'll not shift completely because any of my family members can come anytime. So, I'll stay with Rahul but I'll still have my stuff at my place. I was ready to pay the rent also but Kiara denied. She said she won't let me do that and I can just shift to our place now here's whenever I want because she definitely is not getting any one .
So, now I'm shifting with KL Rahul and Bhavna. Well Bhavna is super excited since the time she got to know I'm shifting. I feel, she's happier than Rahul because. She literally threw all the stuff out of One of the Rahul's cupboard by moving her hand swifly.
Rahul stood there all shocked but I've got a cupboard now. So, it doesn't even matter.

_____________
Hey my lovely reader,

It's my birthday. So, thought of treating you guys with this chapter.
Hope you guys like it.

Happy Reading.