41

It's been a year since Rahul asked me to be his girlfriend. A year since I started calling him mine. I still can't believe I bumped him in a different country and ended up becoming his girlfriend. It's still stressful, we still haven't made it public. Because that would mean end of my private life. But I'm lucky that Rahul understands that and that's all I want.
Well I woke up an hour ago with a cute elephant teddy bear in front of my eyes, with a note.
" Today, we are one year old. It was adventures but today I'm taking you for another level of adventure. Don't you dare back out. Get ready in something sporty and comphy and meet me for breakfast. Love you baby"
So, right now I'm just tying my shoes. And going dow to him.

When I reached down stairs I found a table full of my favorites. Including Rahul.
" What about your diet?"
" I would choose your smile over diet any day and then today is a lil more special . So why not?" He said as he came and pecked me.

" Aahhhh sorry to disturb you guys but I just wanted to wish you both" Bhavna said peeking from living room . We both laughed and hugged her.

" Ohh..god. you both are together for more than a year. Today is your anniversary but you both fell for each other the day you both saw eachother" we laughed at that and thanked her.

"Okay I'll leave you both because I don't want Anna to kill me" with that she left.

We both sat down on the table " you know na , I can't eat this much?"
" Atleast taste everything, I cooked it"
I looked at him with a shock "did you?" And he nodded his head and with that I dived into the food. And I would be lying if I say it didn't taste well, because I definitely did overeating.

" After feeding me this much you expect me to do adventure sports. Are you crazy?"

"And that's why mi lady we'll be running to our next destination"
I gave him a horrid expression
" Are you crazy? "
" No I'm not. Now get up"
" Rahul, you should pamper me today instead you're torturing me"
" I want you to be healthy that's why. Now get up"I gave him a look and took his hand and started running.

After half an hour of running we were ata secluded place and luckily no one spotted Rahul on our way to here. We both were sweating and huffing
" Now what?"
" Now I'm gonna take you to our actual destination" with that he called a car and asked me to sit
" Why would you make me run?"
" Because you ate so much"
After 2 hours of drive we were at arkavathi river.
Whole drive he kept kissing my hands and making me blush.
"Now why are we here?"
" To deal with your fear of water"
" Why is this day becoming leta torture harshi?"
" Do you trust me?"
" Yes"
" So let go of all the worries and do as I say"
I smiled at that and hopped on his back
" For that you'll have to carry me"
He laughed at that " Aye aye captain"
After walking for 30 minutes through the forest by the river we were at the cliff of Hill .
This palce was quite and beautiful.
" How did you know about this place?"
" Once I came here with my college friends"
We both were surrounded by greenery and water. It was just so soothing.
" So are you ready?"
" Do I have other option?"
" Nahhh"
" Okay then what do I have to do?"
" We both are going to jump"
I didn't say anything but he understood I'm scared
" I'm by your side" I nodded and took a deep breath
" Let's do this"
" We'll be running from there and then we'll jump. Okay?"
" Okay"
He could still see the doubt in my face and held my hand. " We'll do it together"
" Are you sure there are no water monster in it?"
He laughed hard at that
" They won't risk their lives getting cought by you and facing your anger"
" Hawww.... You're so bad . I hat___" I was cut in between with a passionate kiss.
That kiss lasted more than a minute but that surely gave me confidence.
" Okay. If I die today don't think you are done with me because then I'll be haunting you"
" Shit then my plan won't work"
I lightly hit him on the shoulder and he hugged me " chill, I won't let anything happen to you" I took a deep breath and held his hands.
" Let's get done with this" he laughed at that and we both ran to the cliff and jumped. In that moment I felt  I'm dead and when that water consumed me I was sure I'm dead but then I felt cold air touching my face and then his lips on mine and suddenly this death trip became thrilling for me. I had my legs around Rahul's waist as we both were kissing. I was moving and that sensation made me moan and Rahul to lose control. Rahul helped me swam to the edge and and I knew what's coming.

__________

Yeah we had it in the water. And Honestly it was fun.  And I'm still scared of water but not like before. Right now we both are lying on the sand by the river. Rahul brought tents and sleeping bags, with food . So we both are camping. It's already dark so we burnt a lil camp fire and was lying in each other's arms looking at the sky. And the beautiful stars.

" You know I feel so lucky that I have you in my life. I feel Everything turned out to be better after I met you. You make me so happy Harshi. That it scares me sometimes. That what would I do if you ever leave me? I think I'll just die if you ever do that."

" I would never"

He kissed my forehead and snuggled me closer.

" I know. Over the span of 1 and a half year I realised that it's you who can handle all my sides and would always fight for me. You made this year so very special to me. I can't imagine my life without you baby. You know sometimes I think that I must have done some good deeds that God gave me you in return."
I kissed him slowly . He was looking extra handsome in the moonlight. And that was turning me on again. But I controlled my emotions.

With that he sat up and heled my head in his hand. " Today on our first official anniversary I would like to make a promise to you.
So, I Kannur Lokesh Rahul promise you Harshita Singh that I would always and always love you. And would never hurt you. You would always be in my heart my mind and my soul . I promise you to love you even when things will get difficult and we might part our ways . Though I promise you to never let that happen. But if that happens I won't stop loving you. I promise you to cherish you forever for loving me . I promise you to be there by your side by thik and thin.
I promise you, you can count on me even when you doubt counting me in. I promise you to be always be faithful to you. I promise you to be yours . Forever"
Tears were flowing down my cheeks and to add more to them he took out a thin platinum ban from his pocket and slid that in my ring finger " I promise to love you, forever"
And with that he kissed me .

Honestly, it slightly scares me that things are this good in my life. But at this moment nothing really matters as  I have the love of my life by my side. I broke the kiss and wished him one last time " happy anniversary Baby"
He chuckled at that " happy anniversary to you too" and kissed me again.