7

Please don't play the song untill it's instructed to do please.

So, after me showing my dumbness our whole team is here in Hard Rock Cafe along with Rahul and his Girlfriend Alisha. And if you talk about my luck, it's shit and that's why am sitting right opposite this super cute Couple (Mark my sarcasm). Aagghh I literally feel like killing myself or the person sitting opposite of me. He clearly knew that if he'll say something it'll trigger me and do exactly what he wanted and here am getting myself irritated by his and his fucking girlfriend. Alisha is so sweet but the fact that she's now my ex's girlfriend who i still love has made me dislike her but her sweetness is making that hard. Well in a way am happy at least she's keeping him happy. I wasn't speaking much and was just listening to the wonderful live music which was playing, there were two reasons. First, am exhausted of everything since morning ans second i might end up snapping at someone because of two lovely people in front of me.

play the song now**

I was about to put fries in my mouth when i heard the most special song for me and i looked directly towards Rahul only to find him looking at me. We looked at each other with so many emotions

I have invited our friends for dinner and am so tensed nothing is ready till now and guests will be coming soon just then i heard Rahul play music and that kinda ease me up as i started cooking with a lil dance when Rahul came from behind and hugged me and started making me sway with him on the song i giggled "Rahul i have to cook"
"First dance with me on this song"
"Guests will be coming soon"
"they are not guests they assholes. So, don't worry they can eat chips and keep their mouths shut" That made me laugh, i turned and put my arms around his neck and we started moving with the song, by now i have rested my head on his chest and he's hugging me so tightly and we're dancing. "Baby? " he asked "Hmm" i said without even looking up at him " from now on this song is ours, and i really want to dance on this song with you my entire life and only you"
And with that he kissed my forehead only to see me crying
"Harshi what happened babe? Why are you crying? Did i do something wrong? Are you hurt?" worry clearly visible on his face and that made me laugh "Rahul am fine. These are tears of happiness. I love you so much"
"you scared the shit out of me anyways i love you too" with that he kissed me.

We both were looking at each other as the song in the background was playing was now nothing but a Needle piercing our wounds. Wounds which i gave both of us, wounds which no matter how far we go will never get better. And now my heart was exploding and just to stop it i picked up my drink and chucked it in one go, Rahul was still looking at me and then picked another drink and did the same after that i stood up and left from there and as soon as i moved my tears also moved out of my eyes. I ran in the washroom and cried the shit out of me.
As soon as i came out i saw Rahul standing there I looked at him and tried to move from there without saying a word when he pulled my hand and pushed me against the wall. "Why were you crying? " he asked me "I wasn't " he chuckled a lil "Your eyes are telling different story " he said as his grip became a lil tighter on my wrist, I smiled
"Mr Kl i have got many other things in life other than lying to you " and by now his grip was so tight that it was literally hurting me " Mr. kl, you're hurting me" i said looking in his eyes which made him make it even more tighter
He gave me half smile "Miss Singh this is what you call hurt?" "Rahul please leave my hand it's hurting"
"what about those pains which you gave me Harshi? " He asked and i kept looking in his eye without uttering a word, just hearing him call me that was enough for me to bare the pain his grip was causing. We kept looking at each other when he suddenly pushed me and left me there, as soon as he left i pulled my wrist to my heart abwd closed my eyes as tears fell from my eyes.