25

Please vote and comment.

We're in the middle of the dinner, the people who are in full mood and enjoying this dinner are Vibhor and Alisha where as me and Rahul are smiling and nodding here and there,  the most we are doing is speak two three words in between. The reason I'm unable to enjoy is evident but there are two other things which are bothering me.  First; there is something in Rahul's mind which is bothering him and second,The look which Alisha is giving me every now and then.  Dinner was over and we were sitting chatting about our lives when Vibhor recived a call and excused himself, now only we three are there in the table. "You're lucky Harshita, this guy really cares for you. It's visible in his eyes" i smiled at her comment and thanked her "Excuse me, i gotta use the washroom" Alisha said getting up "Do you want me to join you? " i asked her "No no, I'll manage." with that she left.
Well,  now i do agree with Hardik. My life is worst than Tulsi because she never had to sit with her ex alone for sure.  It's been a minute since Alisha left and none of us has spoken anything but the curiosity in me is killing me "Are you okay Rahul? Is there something bothering you? "i asked him for which he gave me a bored look, and stood up to walk out.  His this behaviour forced me to follow him and we were in the corridor when i pulled his elbow
"Rahul,  I can see something is bothering you. Tell me " he smirked at my words "Have you forgotten? Mr.Kl" i huffed at that" okay fine,  Mr.  Kl is something bothering you?" "Are you fucking serious Ms.  Singh.?  Is that hard for you to understand that we are just colleagues and i don't want to share my personal life with you?" i nodded and was about to turn when he spoke again "Oh btw i forgot to ask. Does your Fiancé know that you rome around kissing guys? " at that i closed my eyes because honestly that hurts like a bitch, hearing that coming out from his mouth is painful.  But i didn't say anything and started moving when he held my hand pulled me back "You didn't  answer me Ms. Singh.  Do you only kiss guys around or sleep with them as well? Because if that's the thing i have friends who would like to experience that. "his words were like knife to my heart but i didn't say anything other than trying to free myself from his hold "Oh Ms. Singh, please answer. I mean if you're planning to run away from this guy as well then you can do whatever the fuck you want, who ever the fuck you want or fuck who ever.  How about tomorrow i fuck you? Or is there someone else fucking you tomorrow? " by now my tears were already flowing,  does he think this low of me? Doe he really think that i can sleep with anyone? The harshness in his voice and his words are like acid on my skin which is burning me to the core "I wonder who all have slept with you because I'm damn sure all the guys you know have kissed you, how was it to kiss Vibhor?  I mean do you palm him like you use to palm me? Or Have you kissed Vashisth? Is that the reason you're  the creative head? "by now i have heard enough and the next thing i did was slap him, hard.  My tears were flowing like hell and it was difficult for me to form words "You know what Rahul? I'm glad i left you " with that i left him and moved out to the reception,  before reaching there i made sure I'm looking sober and not to give away people that I was crying.  When i reached there i found Vibhor still talking on phone and yet i ran up to him and Hugged him. "Harshu? You okay? Babe what happened? " i didn't say anything just tightened the hug "Harshita you're scaring me" "I'm fine, I'm  sleepy that's  it and these heels are making it difficult to walk. So,  i needed your support " i said with a smile on my face, he looked at me for few seconds and then kissed me,  Hard.  A kiss in which i could feel the care, and the bond we share but i couldn't kiss him back because Rahul's word came running in my mind.  He broke the kiss realising I'm not into it but i pulled him back and kissed him, not because i wanted to but because i saw Rahul Watching.  And he fucking deserves seeing this.  "How sweet,  but if you guys are done.  I guess we should leave" i heard Alisha say and that was my queue to break the kiss and smile.  "Sorry got a lil carried  away" i said with a smirk and moved my eyes to look at Rahul who had his jaw tight as hell, I know he's angry but man Right now i want to hurt him bad because no matter what you can't say those words to a woman. 
"I guess it's  late.  We should move" Vibhor said snaking his arm around my waist.