43

Rahul's P.O.V

"Are you sure She can stay here? I don't want you guys to get disturbed. I'll stay with Kiara till she's here?" Harshi said. This girl can never stop feeling like a burden.

" If you wanna stay with Kiara, you can. But Nandita will stay with Me and Anna" Bhavna said very casually making me chuckle and Harshi glaring at me

" Why are you staring at me like that? And Bhavna is right. You go stay with Kiara. Nandita will stay with us." I say getting a punch from her..

" geezz..woman you're violent" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes. And making both Bhavna and I laugh

" Okay, then. I'll go to Kiara's home tonight. And Nandita will come here tomorrow morning" and that's when our siblings stopped laughing.

" what?" We both questioned

And Harshi burst out laughing. " how many times do I have to tell you? Don't mess up with me guys" she said as she kissed my nose

" Fuck you Harshi"

" You're most welcome"

" so, should I take you right here right now?" I smirked

She slightly spread her legs " You know how I like it"

" I'm gonna go Hard and Fa——"

" chiiii guys.... I'm still here. Anna, I'm your sister. Have at least a Lil bit shame" bhavna yelled at us and left

And I walked to Harshi with a smirk. I was about to hold her when she stood up and ran. I sigh and chase her .
———————

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone "YOU'RE REALLY LIVING WITH KL RAHUL?"

" ssshhhhh ... Nandu you'll wake him"

" And you haven't told Maa baba yet. Well, it's fine. Anyway they wouldn't appreciate this. Btw when are you going to tell them about him?"

" Soon. Let things cool down at home first and Rahul is aware of that though and can we please talk about this later"

" Obviously, there is a handsome hunk sleeping in front of me. I anyways wouldn't talk about anything else"

" You do know na that he's your sisters boyfriend"

" Soon he'll be your sisters husband"

" Nanditaaaa...."

By now I couldn't act more. So I opened one eye and interrupted .
" I wouldn't mind though" only to startle both the sisters. And that's when I saw Nandita.
She's pretty just like Harshi. But I suddenly felt very parental towards her as if she's my responsibility.

" You're eavesdropping Rahul." Harshi said eyeing me, while Nandita looked at me a lil intimidate

" You were so loud baby and I have ears. So I didn't do it willingly. " I said sitting on the bed
" Hey Nandita, finally I get to meet you"

" Heyya ..I really don't know what to say" she siad with an innocent smile

" Why? Talk to me the way you were talking to your sister. I can be your elder brother."

She smiled at that and said " Get up Rahul. Your morning breath stinks. Get freshed" with a smirk .

I looked at her seriously and saw that smirk turning flat. And then I burst out laughing.