Epilogue

It's been two years since My Parents got to know about, Rahul and I.
Honestly, now I feel I was just being an emotional jerk who doesn't want to take risk and was about to spoil everything if it wasn't for Vibhor. I'm thankful to God that he sent me An angel like Vibhor.
After everything I wasn't really expecting Vibhor to be So caring and loving to me. Tbh I thought he'll distant himself after his confession but he didn't and I guess that's what matters.
Oh I didn't tell you about his confession, did I? Well once Vibhor came to my place after everything and we were watching Movie with wine when he confessed.

" Harshita, you know that I want you to be happy forever. Right?" He asked

" I know Vibhor. Why would you ask that?"

He took a breath and proceeded " I don't know how you'll react to this information but I think I really need to tell you this for myself. Hasrhu, I was friends with your brother and had never imagined that I would be getting engaged to you. Since the beginning I had known that your heart already belong to someone else. That's why I never told you this that I fell for you the day I saw yo.." I cut him in between

" Vib___"

" No let me finish." He said " I did fell for you. Infact everyday i went deeper only but not for once I expected the same from your side. All I wanted was you to be Happy. I'm sorry if this made you uncomfortable but I just wanted my first love to know that about my feelings. "

I didn't know what to say next, so I hugged him tightly. " You wanna know what I feel? " I asked him while hugging him
" I knew that there won't be any other man who will get me like you. I knew that even though I love someone else, I might find my happy ending with you. Because you made me feel safe and secure. I love you too Vibhor but you know it's no__"

" I know. You don't have to tell me"

I smiled at that and broke the hug and held his hands " Vibhor, I know that the woman you'll get married to will be the luckiest one. Because she'll be getting the world's most understanding and sweet man. I really wish for you to find the love you truly deserve Vibhor. But I also want you to stay in my life forever. I don't want to lose my best friend. "

" Aagghh.. who said you going to lose me? I promise I'll always be by your side. I mean if you ever get tIred of Rahul I have to be there to make sure I'm the one getting you  " he said jokingly and we both laughed

And he still keeping his promise. I know I have him no matter what.

Just after the month of my parents acceptance Rahul revealed to the public about his break up with Alisha. And soon after rumours spread about him dating a commoner. I was so scared when they started. I didn't know how  will people react to it, react to us. But Rahul's mom gave me assurance that everything will be fine.
But I mean I was dating one of the  best batsman in the world, I had every right to be worried.
Soon we decided to make up official to the public and I guess I'm blessed that people actually liked us.

Hardik is now married to Natasha, it happened so soon that even we couldn't process it but till the time he is happy, we alll are. Though he never fails to irritate Rahul by saying he won the race even though he started late. And everytime get beaten by Rahul.

Rahul's relationship with my family has gone strong over the time. My parents go for his matches while he is always there for everything my parents wants him. He even attended Nandita's Graduation. This bond got strong because both my family and love worked hard for it. Though I get irritated when Kartik and Rahul just don't leave my house for days because they are busy playing Video games but I miss them when they're not there. So it's fine.

Mayank and Aashu have a tiny Aashu in their life. When she was born we had a huge argument what she'll be calling Rahul and I.? Rahul nad Mayank wanted her to call us Kaka kaki while I and Aashi wanted her to call us Mausi Mausa. We argued for days and then Bhavna finally came up with the solution. So now  Rahul will be the Kaka while I'll be the Mausi. He name is Tamaira. And she's just so beautiful.
Talking about Bhavna, even she's dating. We all were shocked when we got to know about it. I mean Bhavna was every one's baby, And I still Remember how Protective Rahul got when he got to know about her boyfriend. But Rudra is just perfect for her. Though he knows that he might just loose his life if he ever even think of hurting Bhavna.

Huh... It's been a  he'll of a journey to be honest. Sitting here in the Stadium Watching India New Zealand  Cricket match is  just making this journey Amazing. Yeah, I'm in stadium, with Sinan, Ronit and Kiara.
We came to watch ICT play the finla innings with New Zealand of T20.
Right now India is at 74- 1 and Rahul has hit 46 Runs already. And I'm just sitting here With my eyes closed waiting for him to hit another half century and .
Trent Bowlt is bawling and Rahul is on Strike, I'm scared. Because Trent Bowlt is no joke Tbh. I have my closer when I heard Crowd go Crazy and opened my eyes to realise Rahul has hit a '6' I jumped on my seat and started dancing when he blew me a kiss through his bat making me blush.

Then I saw a man Running with a Mike on the field and wondered what are they doing in between the game.  He passed the Mike to Rahul and then he spoke.
" I'm sorry for interrupting the game like this. But I wanted to say something, kr Should I say ask something. Six years ago I met someone and didn't even know that they become such an important part of my life. We both have seen highest if highes and  had Lowest of Lows. But we made it through all. I'm talking about my girlfriend, my life . Harshi." I was confused why he was talking about us all of a sudden.? But my eyes had already become Niagara falls. I could see Rahul looking straight at me from between the field.
" I know you must be thinking why I'm talking this all of a sudden? Because Harshi, I just want world to know what you are to me. And I also want to make you more than just my girlfriend" and suddenly my smile vanished I was feeling that I'm dreaming.
Is this all real?
" This is all real Harshi" and with that he got on his knees and I felt like I stopped breathing. " Harshi, I wanna grow old with you, INFCAT I wanna live my every life with you. So I thought why not start with this one. Right? I know I made you wait so much longer but I want you to know that there isn't a moment I don't think about you. There isn't a thing  that doesn't remind me of you. You're constantly on my mind and the 50 I just scored was because I wanted you to give it as a gift today . So Harshi, will you become beauty to my Beast? Will you marry me Harshita Singh" my face was all wet by now, I was a crying mess tbh. I never expected this to happen. Anushka Pushed me  and siad " go to him" and that was my queue to Run towards my life.
I ran as fast as I could, jumped and hugged him.
" Yes, I will marry you" I siad hugging him, I could here stadium going mad. I could here people howling but I felt as ease. I felt peace.
We broke the hug and thanked everyone.
" Are you sure though?" I heard Rahul whispy and that made me laugh so I hugged him back.
" After this proposal I don't think I can say no to you."

" I love you Beauty"

" I love you Beast" soon I felt his lips on mine and even though we were surrounded by millions it felt like it just two if us.

__________________________

ICT won the match. Rahul got out just after two balls but luckily Virat was their to save the day.

And Even I won in life.
I got my price.
I got my Rahul.
We git our Forever.