27

I'm sorry guys, stuck in something really important. Unable to update on time. Just wish me luck for the thing I'm stuck with and hope that it'll finish on time.

Flashback

T20 World Cup is over and we're  in Mumbai, by we i meant Bhavna,  Ronit,  Sinan, Aashita. Why?  Because ICT did it,  they are coming home with a Trophy.  And we came here to celebrate it with them. Honestly speaking,  i am so fucking Happy for the boys. Today they're not the only one feeling champions but the whole country is having the same feeling.
For a country where people consider Cricket above than any cast and religion and then Our team winning the world cup Just gives this dysfunctional country a reason to be reunited and celebrate.
Currently we're in Hotel because tjere is no point in going to Airport as it's gonna be hell crowded. So here weare waiting for them to come here. Honestly i'm Happy to see Rahul after a month but then i know he won't be alone. He'll be with whole team and I'm nervous. I mean what if they don't like me? Or what if i fuck up? I'm scared.

After 3 hours Rahul finally reached the hotel room when we all were just chilling and deciding who'll wear what? As he entered the room along with Mayank both Sinan and Ronit jumped on them and they kept hugging each other for 5 minutes, for freaking 5 minutes. After 5 minutes when they broke the hug Rahul looked at me and we have this eye contact because i was already staring at him,  when he walked up to me in speed and i was about to hug him when instead he kissed me.
The kiss was very needy and felt like that last drop of water whicu we needed in a stranded desserts.
"Guys, please get a room" we broke the kiss when as we heard Ronit speak these words but then Rahul hugged me. God i missed him.

At around 7 in the evening everyone was ready for the ICT victory party which was luckily held in tjesame hotel because I'm definitely not in mood to get paped with such celebrities. I was wearing a sleeveless teal color gown which had a slit on the left leg. While Rahul was all suited up in black tuxedos.
"let's click a picture Girlfriend " he said as ge pulled me closer and then we clicked so many pictures,  in some we were just giggling, in some he was kissing me and vise versa, qnd many other poses.
"Isn't this a insta worthy Harshi? "
"Rahul you're fucking  not uploading any of this on insta,  i dont want people start asking me and start bothering me. Please "
"Chill Harshi,  you very welk know that I'm a very private person and when it's come to you then I'm extra protective.So,  don't worry " with that he kiss me again. And this time it was heated,  we wanted something more and we certainly didn't have tine for that so i pushed him.  "As much as i would like to continue, we have a party to attend " he groaned at that and then took my hand as we proceeded towards the party Venue.

This was the most classy party i had ever stepped into, but i was scared. Because these guys were stars and i was just a girl next door. Honestly,  I'm feeling out of the place already and have no hope that I'll survive this night.
I was just smiling at people as everyone was coming and congratulating Rahul, i had literally no clue who these people are and clearly they were also not interested in knowing who i am when someone tapped Rahul from behind and he turned and a huge smile appeared on his Face and then i saw the reason, Virat kohli.
God,  i need oxygen.  Am i really in the smae room with such gems of our country? Just then Rahul pulled me towards him "Virat,  meet Harshita And Harshi, this is Virat " "Really Rahul?  you're  introducing him? Who doesn't know him? " i said extending my hand towards Virat, who took it "Seriously Rahul? youre Introducing her? Who doesn't know her in our team? " and with that he started laughing along with Rahul and i was looking at both of them totally dumbfound.  "He couldn't shut about you.  Whole monthwe heard about you,  all of us" i blushed a lil "And he was right, you're beautiful " now i was all pink,  Indian cricket team captain was calling me beautiful, chances are i might get a geart attack soon "Thank you and congratulations on this amazing Victory" "thankyou so much Harshita" just then we were intrupted by freaking Anushka Sharma,  I'm definitely getting a heart Attack. She talked to Rahul while i was just looking at the whole scene and then her eyes fell on me "Oh god.  Finally " with that she hugged me and i was shocked.
"He wouldn't stop talking about you.  He showed me your pictures but your pictures didn't do justice to you. "  "Thankyou so much. Anyway I'm a huge Fan of your work. I love you" i said and she hugged me again and just then all the players were called on the stage and i felt anxious as Rahul left my side and Aashita was not in view. "Dont worry,  I'm here" Anushka assured me "And me too" came another voice, it was Pankhuri sharma's Voice. They both greeted each other and i looked at them awkwardly "I know who you're Harry, Hardik told me about you. And anyways now you're a part of WAG  " "WAG? " "Wivea and girlfriends Indian cricket team"  "I'm overwhelmed" "Don't scare her Pankhuri " just then Aashita approached her and i felt a lil ease and according to tje scene infront of me they all are Really good friends.  And then they start talking about our lives in general and after sometimes i was comfortable because then i got to know that these people are exactly same as me,  just the girl next door. They are Celebrities and stars for the world but as a person they are as simple as me or Kiara.
We were talking only when suddenly someone came and picked me up from behind "harry,  i missed you" "Hardik put me down" "i won't,  i missed you. Tell me you did or not" "Hardik everyone's watching,  please " "you think i care? " "Harry please, you're embarrassing me" and then he put me down and hugged me but i hit him hard in return "You deserve this. Who does this? " and then i hugged him "I missed you too, so very much. " "So, ladies can i also join you in your bitching session about your partners? Because i do have lot of stuff to tell you about them" "What stuff are you talking about Hardik? " Anushka asked him with a smirk "Like,  what they did during the free time or more like who they did during the free time." "Oh really,  then please take a Seat Harry" this was Pankhuri's voice,  and knowing Hardik we all knew how much of a phuku he is and if the other person is ready to listen his nonsense then there is no stop. "Thankyou ladies,  so with who should i start? " "How about Virat? " "Anushka you're really curious ha.? Okay,  so we had a personal trainer for gym and as we all know cheeku spends most of the time lin gym loosing calories.." he was intrupted as there was a tap on his shoulder but he ignored that and continued and as we all can see who's tapping him, we were just trying to control our laughter
"Really Hardik,  so then what happened? " Anushka asl d him again "Anushka,ask me what didn't happ--" he again stopped because of tapping and irritated he turned see who it is only to find Cheeku himself. while we all were dying laughing, hardik was literally begging for his life. Because Virat wasn't alone; Rahul, Mayank and Krunal were also with him.  "RIP Harry " i said laughing "Really Harry?Handle your baes please " he begged all of us.

Party is almost over and till now i have met and made some really unexpected friends, i mean now i can say Pankhuri is the madwoman, Aashi as always the softy, Anushka well she has always been a strong woman be it onscreen or off screen. Currently we're at Virat and Anushka's place and just chilling. And clicking pictures. The night is filled with making memories and laughter.

Isn't friendship funny?i mean you can never guess who'll become your  friend at what time of life.
If last year you would have asked me that I'll be dating Kl Rahul and will become fr with Virat kohli,  Anushka Sharma,  Hardik Pandya and others i would have laughed hatd on your face.  But here I am at
2 am in the night partying with these people.
I was lost in my thoughts when i felt a tender kiss on my shoulder and i jumped out of shock only to feel Rahul's soothing hands on my back. I smiled and leaned back at him. I missed his touch man.
Spending a month and a half without him was painful.
He pulled me closer to him and hugged me from behind.
"What are you thinking? "
"Nothing" "Liar" i chuckled a lilat that "Why would I? " "I know Harshi, there is something going in this little brain of yours " he said poking my head "There is nothing"
"And I'm Justin Bieber " "What? " "i thought we're telling the things which are not true " at this i turned and hugged him "I missed you, so much. " he held me tightly "Then accompany me in my future games" "You know i can't, i dont want world knowing about us and then jinx it.  And i have a whole career to make" at this he tightened the grip around me "I know,  and even i want to act in one of your advertisements soon"
At this i kissee his cheeks "okay so miss singh,  would you please share what's actually in that head of yours and stop dodging the bullet" i laughed hard and felt lucky at this moment because now i know this guy standing here can understand me even when I'm not telling "Why do you think I'm doding yhe bullet? " "I don't know, you tell me" "It's nothing, it's just that...i mean. Aagghh.. I'm different than all the people present here.  I mean I'm just a common girl where as everybody else in here are somebody, i don't know if i fit in" he broke the hug and looked at my face "Are you mad? Before becoming somebody's these people were also nobody's,  i was a common boy playing cricket, and more than anything i know you are on your way to become somebody. I have this faith in you that one day you'll be what you really want to be.  And i think you are the perfect fit for this little Rubik cube of life" with that he pressed his lips against my forehead.