37

Rahul's P.O.V

It's been a month since I have seen harshi. Usually, I'm playing. So, I stay out of the city but my luck. Currently, I'm playing for Karnataka and the matches are in Bangalore only. So, I stayed here all month. But she isn't here. I call her every day. Text her whenever I have my phone with me, video calls her before sleeping. But all this is still not enough until she is not by my side. Honestly, I'm craving for her like a seven-month pregnant woman.

Anyway, I've just come to the locker room after practice. I open my locker and take out my phone and there is the text I was expecting. I opened it and it was a picture. So, I downloaded and then what I saw literally made my eyes and am...  bulge out.
It was a picture of her just in her favorite shrug covering the necessaries. But I can tell she isn't wearing anything inside and that's why I hate her. She's a big-time tease. This picture had a caption "yesterday you were craving me. Guess what? Today I want you😉"
I quickly replied, "you are aware that if I start wanting you I might crash into your city and your home?"
I kept my phone back in the locker and went to take a quick shower.
And quickly took out my phone "What if I tell you, I sent that picture to motivate you for crashing my house?"  I smiled reading that and dialed her no.
By the time she picked her phone, I was out in the parking lot.
" Did I just woke up the beast?" She said and I chuckled "Beast is awake since the day he saw you, he's just waiting for you to get comfortable" "You really had to say that and make me feel all mushy. Anyway, how was the practice session today?" " This beast isn't getting you so he just went wild on the field" " Sad, I wanted him to get wild Olin the sheets"
"HARSHI,  you know it's not working. You're just making me more and more turned on"
She laughed listening to that, oh how much I miss that " I miss you Harshi, this whole long distance is killing me. Anyway, what about that Interview in Mumbai?" " I miss you too, and that went well. Hopefully, I'll get it. Rahul, mom's calling me I'll call you later" " okay babe"
Soon I reached home and found Ronit waiting for me. All tensed. I was walking towards him when Simba approached me so I picked him up and moved to Ronit " What's bothering you asshole?" I enquired and he gave me a look "What? Why does it look like your most treasured possession has been stolen?" " I like Kiara, a lot." " Tell me something I don't know" " you knew?" " Everybody does, even Simba you dumbfuck" " Did Harshita ever told you what Kiara feels for me?" " We don't talk about others" " ask her no?" " Dude, why don't you ask her directly? She doesn't bite you know!" Just then Bhavna entered the room " He's right, go for it" she said as she slouched on the couch beside me " But How?"  Ronit questions "best the way Ronit would do it, go for it man. Don't worry." Bhavna answered " And if she rejects you and you decide to turn into Devdas then I'll be there for you as chunnilal," I said and Bhavna burst into laughter and Ronit looked like he'll definitely kill me.
After Ronit left Bhavna And I sat together
"You were calling him Devdas, looks like you'll become one if she doesn't return soon" " Ha ha ha hasna that?" I asked her " Do whatever you want I'm just stating the truth" " yeah yeah, I won't deny. I'm missing her so much"
"Anna, Do you love her?" Bhavna asked and I couldn't reply. I mean I never really thought about it, but i know what I feel for her and it's just so strong. I just can't think of my future without her in it. And even if that thought comes in my mind I start feeling suffocated and this is exactly what I told Bhavna " Anna, All I'm saying is better figure out your feelings soon. She actually did tell me that her family has started talking about wedding and shit."  "WHAT?" And that just gave me a heart attack, It felt like someone strangled me. " Yeah, but for now she has delayed the topic" " Why isn't she telling them about me?" " Because, till now you yourself don't know if you love her or not. And on the basis of your likeness towards her she can't. Infact no one can. If I would have been in her place I would have done the exact same thing. So figure out Anna. And don't talk to her about this.please." with that she left me Sitting in the couch, man if she gets married to someone else then I'm definitely gonna become a devdas. Kannur lokesh Rahul do you love her?

"The no. You're trying to reach is switched off, please try again later" I felt like throwing my phone, it's been a week since I had a proper talk with Harshi. Two weeks ago since Bhavna questioned me about my feelings I have been thinking about it and still hasn't come to conclusion and what's making it difficult is this whole freaking week Harshi was busy in something or the other. We had a few conversations and they all have been really small. And today her phone is switched off. I literally feel like pulling my hair. God this girl is turning me crazy. I'm going to go mad. So, I went to Ronit's place but that clearly wasn't a good option because since the day Ronit has confessed his feeling to Kiara they both have been stick to each other like a leach and seeing them going all mushy and kissing each other every now and then is literally killing me and I'm missing her even more. Luckily Kiara left soon as she had some work to do. So now we're playing PS4, " Dude what the fuck are you doing? You're making us lose " Ronit yelled at me and I literally threw the remote " I don't want to play this stupit game" I said huffing " Awwlelelele, Someone is love sick"  I threw a cushion at him " Fuck you" " KL she must be busy with something, she's there with her family. Chill" just then Sinan entered " KL, why are you crying man?" " Sinan, He's missing his baby." Ronit said and if he wasn't sitting in another couch I would have literally kicked him " Oh, my bad. Why did I even question? Still couldn't talk to her ?" I pressed my lips in thin line " What if she's getting married?" Sinan said and I stood up all jerked up " It's of no use talking to you guys, you both just can't be serious. And if you can't help me at least don't talk rubbish. Yarr mood kharab kr diya" " Thik kab that" Ronit said under his breath and this time I kicked him. " Let's go out? Like old time. Tapri or chai piyenge?" Sinan suggested and I agreed.

After a few hours I felt better, all three of us were going to Mayank's place because suddenly he remembered that he had to give us some treat.so, he invited us over. We parked the car and Sinan got a call and excused himself. Just then Kiara arrived and I rolled my eyes and left on my own. I rang the bell a few times but no one answered. So,  I pushed the door and it was unlocked. Strange I thought and entered. Whole place was all dark I called out for both Mayank and Aashi but no reply I was about to go back and call Others when All the lights suddenly turned on and there I saw Her, my angel. Smiling. There stood my Harshi.
Then I heard a loud yelling from everyone
" SURPRISE" I didn't move , I was paralyzed at my place, I just couldn't believe she was standing there just a feet away from me. I moved slowly towards her as if I'm dreaming and she might vanish. She touched my cheeks and then I pulled her closer and kissed her. Oh god, how much I missed this feeling ok fher lips against mine. It was a needy kiss, I felt like I'll lose control and might end up fucking her right here but in that very moment I realized somethings that this is it, this is the girl I want in my life. This the one.
I broke the kiss, I could here others howling in the back but at this moment nothing mattered. She was smiling, she was here with me. And I want this forever.
Harshi opened her mouth to say something
" I Miss___"
" I LOVE YOU" I confessed.