28

It's been a week since w e're back from Mumbai, it was fun. I loved spending time with Madwoman aka Pankhuri. Hardik took me to his home and introduced me to his family,  his parents are the sweetest. And his mother is just so super caring. We even had dinner at Virat's place. So all over it was a blast of a trip. Mmm.. Yeah blast because by the time we came back Rahul and i already had an argument and are still not talking.
And i for sure is not gonna talk to him untill he tries because it's his mistake and not mine.

So basically, everybody had clicked pictures and were uploading on insta and asked my username to follow which i very politely denied and asked them not to post any pictures aling with me because then that will ruin my personal life and I'm clearly not in condition to get papped wherever I go.  I love hanging out with these celebs but then even i had a life before where I was just a common girl and i would like to keep it same. Well everyone understood my point of view except my own freaking boyfriend.  He didn't say anything in front of everyone but once we were in our room he asked me the actual reason why i don't want him to follow me.?  Well according to him I'm hiding something in my insta account. Like seriously? Is this guy really an international player because his brain hasn't left the street till now.
Yet i entertained his doubts and sent him my username and password, just to calm him down. But till now i haven't heard from him. Fucking asshole.

So,  right now I'm all pissed off because of him and cutting the veggies for the dinner, i wish i could cut him like the veggies. Aaaghh. "Slower.. You'll cut youreself like this" i heard kiara say "don't tell me what to do and what not" "Lady calm your tits,  if his silence is affecting you this much then why don't you call him? Keep your ego aside" "i call him? It's his mistake, not mine" i said chopping the veggies "I agree but now it's about you guy's ego and not that fight" "i don't give a damn now,  if he wants me back he'll call or else. Fuck him" "ohh.. Ask me. I know how badly you want to fuck him" "Kiara... Aaaouch" i screemed in shock that got converted into pain as i got my finger cut" ohh shit. It's paining " i said looking at my index finger as blood drips from it " wait let me get the first aid, till then you wash it" with that she left the room to get first aid and i didn't move "aaaghhhhh fucking KL Rahul.  This guy is the one because of whom I'm hurt today. He doesn't let me concentrate on anything and here i am hurt because of him. I just want to chop his head off now. This guy will surely be the death of me" i ranted my anger "I'm sorry" "why are you sorry kiara.. " i said only to realize it was not her voice, i looked up and found Rahul standing in front of the couch. How did he enter the house? Oh yeah, my pea-sized brain gave him the spare keys. Great.
I ignored him and shouted for kiara to get me the first aid faster
"coming babe, coming babe" she said as she came out of the room only to find Rahul trying to look at my cut and me moving away from him "Harshi, let me see it" "i won't, I'll upload a picture of this on insta but won't show you. Because I'm hiding something " "for god sake Harshi I'm sorry. Now let me see it" "No i won't" "Harshita at least get it cleaned " it was Kiara "You shut up" both Rahul and i yelled at her and she threw her hands in the air "Fuck off guys, here is the first aid box and please get this ego out and stop fighting like  fucking kids for god sake" with that she left "look what you did, you made my best friend angry" "I did? It was only my fault? " "Obviously, this whole thing happened because of you. If you would have heard me earlier and would have tried to understand me then this whole thing wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have been chopping veggies out of my mind, this cut wouldn't have occurred" "so,  now this is my mistake.. Wow""it was always your mistake, you wouldn't understand only" he sighed "okay fine, I'm sorry. Let me clean that wound while you make me understand why i can't follow you " "Okay" he  made me sit down in the platform and started cleaning the wound "You're a celebrity Rahul,  while I'm just a commoner. Where ever you go people know you, follow you, admire you. Whereas me,  i have a very small circle. I have a family who I'll have to answer, my privacy will be distroyed, if any of you follow me my life will become a public show. I know you're already dealing with it but for me its scary. I'm not hiding anything from you. You can have my password and see " he looked up after puting the bandaid
On the cut "I know it gets overwhelming, I'm sorry. I should have understood that how this whole thing is new for you"
"give me your phone " "what? "phone" i said showing my palm to him to hand me him his phone.  I went to insta logged in my id and gave him"here" "you literally logged in from my phone " "yup,  i don't want this stupid social media to be the reason we fight"he looked at me and smiled then engulfed me in a tight hug "i don't need it, i trust you" "really? Apparently you didn't" "i said sorry no " he said with a puppy face and i started laughing when he suddenly kissed me and i wasted no time in pulling him in close and kissing back.

"why are you guys so extreme? " we broke the kiss at this and looked at Kiara who was fuming with anger.  Both Rahul and i looked at each other and ran towards kiara and hugged her "we are sorry kiru" we sang in sink, started tickling her. "you both are devil when together "she said in between her laugh.

************
I'm sorry for uploading a short chapter. But give me sometime I'll definitely write a longer and interesting chapter.  Yg