54

Third Person P.O.V

Kartik is worried about his younger sister, he knows how much she is suffering and sacrificing. But now he gotta do something for her, but how? He had no idea.
He gotta talk to his father about this before it's too late. But that will be a huge risk. Can he risk his Father's life for his Sister's love?
He was passing around his balcony, unable to come to conclusion.
He was engrossed in his worry when he received a call from Vibhor. And suddenly he remembered his best friend would be so heartbroken if he chooses his sister.
He answered the call and heard Vibhor
" Bro can we meet?"
" Why? Is everything alright? You were in Bangalore for harshu's friend's wedding no?"
" Take a deep breath Kartik. And yes everything is fine with me and I came back yesterday. But I wanted you to meet someone. So can we meet?"
" Vibhor, I'm actually busy in something. Is it important?
" So important Kartik. A few lives depends on it."
" Okay, so should I come to your place?"
" Nope, come to Oberoi room 111 "
" Be there in 30 min"
_____________________________

Kartik was soon standing outside room 111 unaware of what's waiting for him inside the room he rang the bell.
Vibhor answered the door and gave Kartik a hug, then welcomed him inside the room.
" Who you wanted me to meet?" Kartik asked his best friend
" Me" came the voice from the other corner of room. Kartik turned to see his worry standing infront of him
" Rahul?" He questioned
" Kartik, we have never met before. Hey"
" Hi, whata are you doing her?"
" Vibhor wanted me to come here. He wants to talk to your father about you know. I don't know how this whole thing will turn out but I literally missed the most important day for me. Please help us"
Kartik turned towards his bestfriend " you knew?"
" For a long time. And I also know Rahul Kartik. He loves Her so much. Believe me he'll keep her happy. I called him yesterday evening and he came here as soon as possible just to try one last time.
He would never give up on her" Vibhor told Kartik.
Kartik huffed and sat down on the couch
" I know, I know how much you love her and how much you'll keep her happy. Infact even I was trying to come up with something to tell Baba about this whole situation. But it's just too much risk. Do you guys have any plans?"

" I'll talk to him, you know how I work with my words. And it's better to tell his now instead of him getting to know it later and regretting it."

" Okay. Let's take this risk. I'll be prepared with necessary majors. So when?" Kartik said taking the decision

" Really, you're ready? I thought we'll have to work hard in convincing you" Rahul said with a smile

" The girl you live is my sister and I love her way more than you. So, if you hurt her I'll be quicker to break your bones than you convincing me to take this step" Kartik said warning Rahul

" Don't worry, how can I hurt my own life?" Rahul stated making Kartik smile a lil

" If this Saale jija ka pyar khatam hogaya ho to can we please move to your house?" Vibhor said making all three of them laugh

____________________________________

Harshita's Father was in a good mood today and was planning a surprise for Harshita's upcoming birthday. He was sitting with his younger daughter and wife planning what they should gift Harshita when Kartik entered th house with other two following him.
Mr Singh's smile grew bigger when he saw Vibhor " what a timing bete. We were planning a surprise for Harshita. Come give us suggestions"
" Baba, I have a brilliant surprise for her but for that you'll have to be understanding" vibhor said
" I just want my daughter to be happy. So tell me what is it?" Mr. Singh said with a big smile when he saw another new face in the room. " Is he your friend Vibhor?" He questioned his soon to be son in law ( not).

" Yes Baba. Meet ____" Vibhor was cut in between by Mr Singh
" Kl Rahul, I know beta. I just didn't know that you're friends with him" he said and then moved to Rahul " what a brilliant player you are son. What a player. Wonderful"