24

There was that time once when we couldn't sleep without talking and then there is present.  When i doubt he even think about me with a happy note.  Because all i have done is stolen his happiness.  I miss those days and i do wish to turn back the time but i know some wishes never come true and This is one of those wishes. It's  been days since that kiss, i don't know if he even remembers it.  I mean he was drunk when we kissed, though he hasn't contacted me in this past week.  I got to know about him in bits and pieces from Hardik.  Who religiously calls me everyday, i did hurt him too,  not only him but others as well.  Those friends who were ready to do anything for me.  I get it The anger Mayank have against me,  it's  not only because of me hurting Rahul but him as well.  He was there  for me all along, both  Him and Aashita were there.  I wonder how will Aashita react when she gets to know that I'm back in there life. I don't even want to think about it.  I have hurt Bhavna,  Sinan,  Ronit and more over Kiara.  The girl who was my friend before any of this started.  I wouldn't be surprised if they already planning my murder or something because i have done worst with them.  I remember when we guys use to spend every second of every day together, lost in our own world. I wonder how they all are doing now?  or how much  they hate me? I mean Hardik doesn't hate me so maybe even others don't but i can't say anything.  I mean my equation with hardik has always been different.  I was lost in this thought only when door bell rang.  I knew it must be Vibhor because he told me he's coming,  so when i opened the door i shouldn't be shocked but still i am.  Because along with Vibhor there were two other people, Rahul and Alisha? Before i could ask anything, Vibhor hugged me. 
"Fuck man i missed this warmth" Vibhor said while hugging me,  i looked at Rahul to his reaction but he wasn't even looking. "I missed you too " i said breaking the hug
"Anyway,  Hi Alisha.  It's  been long" i said making everyone enter my place.  "I know right?"
"By the way,  how are you guys together? " I asked all three
"Today my flight was scheduled from Bangalore to Mumbai and when i saw the Passenger list i found Rahul's name.  So i met him and got to know about Alisha" "He also invited us in cockpit " Alisha said excitedly ,i smiled at her.
"You guys rest,  I'll  get something to eat" and with that i walked to kitchen. I was in putting the pasta in microwave to heat up when Alisha walked in,  i passed a smile to her but she just rolled her eyes.
"Is something wrong? " I asked her "Yrah,  obviously.  I know about last week.  I know what happened, Rahul told me"
As soon as those words left her mouth i was all numb,  what can i even say?  I fucking kissed her boyfriend "Alisha i can explain " "Explain, seriously? I considered you my friend and did this to me."
Now the guilt I'm feeling is beyond explanation "Alisha,  listen.  It all happened suddenly.  I didn't mean to " "Yeah really, you took off for preparing dinner and it happened suddenly.  I hate ot that you didn't invite me for Biryani " biryani..oh. am yeah. I'm sorry, i promise you i'll cook especially for you" now i know she's talking about Biryani but still my heart beat is so fast that i feel like I'm getting a heart attack.

"So,  did the Whole thing went on air? " Vibhor asked me regarding the Ad which Rahul did.
"It's divided into three parts. So one is up two more will go on air in next two weeks" i answered. Rahul hasn't uttered a word to me since they have arrived,  he did speak to Alisha and Vibhor but to me? He's not even looking.
"Guys We should go for a double date.  Don't you think Rahul? " Alisha said excitedly making both Rahul and me look at each other, this is the first time he glanced at me.  "amm.... Yeah sure" He replied looking straight in to my eyes "So it's  done,  tomorrow night at 8" Vibhor said and i just smiled at the response.
So now I'm going on a date with my fiance, my ex and his girlfriend, nothing could be more wonderful than this.

"I hate my life Harry" i whined to Hardik on call while taking a walk
"Oh abb kya hua tujhe? " "My life is shit that's what happened" "Calm down and then tell me" after that i took a deep breath and told him everything and when i was done all i heard was laughter
"Are you fucking serious Hardik pandya? ""Fuck.. I'm sorry but that's funny,  can i also join you guys in your date? " he said in between his laugh "Aagghh i hate you" "No you love me and baby you're right your life is shit" he replied and continued laughing
"Harry I'm telling you if you continue laughing I'm gonna block you, I sure" "Okay okay,  i won't but your situation is so funny " "Ha ha ha..  Look even I'm laughing " "Okay fine, i really don't know what to say?  I mean After Tulsi You're the one with most problems " "Who is Tulsi? " i asked him in confusion "Tulsi Virani, Harry" "Who Tulsi Virani Harry? ""Gautam Virani's Mother Tulsi, who else? " "Hardik if You don't tell me directly, I'll fucking kill you" "Arre baba, Tulsi from kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" after hearing that shit i felt like my brain got a short circuit because for a minute i guess i was in shock "Harry you're there? "i still didn't say anything "Harry? Harshita? Harshi? " "Harry, you're coming here or should i come there? "i asked him genuinely "Why? I mean something important? " "Yeah,  i gotta kill you before anyone else have yo deal with this shit.  God Harry, seriously? Kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi? I'm ready to go to jail for killing you" and here we go again,  he started laughing again "I was just trying to lighten the mood,  sorry for that lame reference "and that made me smile, at least someone is there to make me smile "Exactly, that was lame""Okay, Listen. Go out with them. Be yourself,  oh wait that you stopped doing way before "That made my jaw drop"Harrrryyyyy" "Not lying, anyways, go there and act normal.  Other that i can't say anything "
"Yeah.. You'll come for my rescue na if i need? " "Obviously Baby, chances are I'll be getting two calls for rescue" "I don't think so,  i think he enjoys seeing me misery" "Remember one thing, he can die but can't see you in pain.  He's angry for what happened and he have full right to be angry.  Not only him even i have that right but i wanna be there for both of you" "Does others know? ""I have no clue,  Rahul didn't tell me so i wonder if he has told anyone else, Mayank minght have told" "they all hate me na Harry" "No they don't,  but yeah as i said they are angry.  They werr there for you,so the least they expected was a reason.  Even i deserve that" "Harry, I'm sorry.  I had my reasons" "I know, i know.  Accha okay bye,  your Beast is calling me.  Chances are I'll have to listen to same shit again. God kill me" "Aye over acting, bye" "Bye Harry"

I was working on my laptop when Vibhor entered the room "Oh, Rahul called me. And informed about the place so please be ready by 6 so we can leave on time " "Okay" "Did you talk to your car company ? How much longer will it take for your car to be working again" "Yeah i did,  some parts are totally distroyed so he'll need to put the new one. It'll take some time though " i told him and he sat next to me "I'm glad it was just car,  i would die if anything would have happened to you " he said hugging me and sending me on a guilt trip "I'm fine Vibhor" i said breaking the hug "I know you are but i even know that somethings bothering you, i wont force you to tell me but I'm there you know.  Before your fiance I'm your friend " i smiled at this and hugged him again. "I want a dog" "what? " "Yeah Vibhor, i want a Dog." "Why all of a sudden? " "not all of a sudden,  i always wanted one" "okay. But you live alone, will you be able to handle it? " "I will be,  please " "aaghh those puppy eyes, okay fine we'll think about it" "you're the best Vibhor " i said with a huge smile. I'm actually lucky to have him. I know i would never love him but knowing that he understands me is the most i can expect.

Huh, Today is the double date. God it would have been better if Rahul killed me instead of torturing me.  I'm almost ready, I'm wearing a black dress, my hair open and red lipstick, that's it. I hate putting makeup lipstick and liner are the most i can do, imean putting makeup is a task. First it takes hours to apply it and then hours to take it off so i prefer not to put.  I was wearing heels only when Vibhor entered the room "I would be lying if i didn't feel like cancelling the plan and ripping that dress off" he said making me blush "Are you done Mr. Rathore? " "I am Soon to be Mrs.Rathore"  i chuckled at this as we both moved out. Vibhor and I never really had anything physical though he keeps passing these kinds of comments which actually make me blush. But he knows that I'm not ready to go to that extent till now, so kiss is all he gets. It's  difficult for me to even think about getting close to that extent with anyone other than Rahul,  I mean he was my first and i wanted him to be the last but god had other plans.
Anyway with in 40 mins we were out  of a really expensive looking hotel, and we both were escorted by a waiter to when Alisha and Rahul were Waiting for us. When we reached there and my eyes fell up on Rahul,  i felt like doing the same thing what Vibhor told me before coming here,  he was looking hot like hell and i freaking wanted to rip his clothes.  My thoughts were broken when Alisha hugged me "Girl,  you're  looking beautiful " i smiled at her compliment "you complimenting me is like,  Sun complimenting a bulb" i replied to her, she chuckled a bit and then moved to Vibhor abd now i was standing in front of Rahul who looked at me for a second and then hugged me,  i was shocked because i wasn't expecting it,  but the hug was so tight i could feel something is bothering him, but i didn't say anything because i guess i don't have the right and second thing because my hormones kicked in and i literally had to press my legs tightly together. After 30 seconds we broke the hug and i looked in his eyes, i felt he wants to tell me something but there were other people in the room who are now our partners and who have literally no idea that we both were in love with each other at some point of life.  "Okay,  I'm so excited it's finally happening " Alisha said breaking my transe and i looked at her with a smile, But she looked at me as if knows someone.