36

I'm leaving Bangalore, not sure if it'll be forever or not but till I don't get a job I'm gonna stay at home. I wasn't really in favor of staying home but who can win in front of parents' emotional blackmail? So going home. I don't have any problem with going home but the thought of staying away from Rahul is scary and that's the only thing I'm scared of.
And the saddest part is It's my last day. I'm done packing everything and Have had a few crying sessions already. Since morning Kiara and I have cried many times. Bhavna and Aashita also came here to help me pack which was clearly not needed but they wanted an excuse to be with me and if I say we didn't cry even once would be a lie because we couldn't stop crying. And now everyone is here. I invited everyone to dinner. Everyone is here, except Rahul. He had gone to Mumbai for a few days and hasn't returned.
"Harshi, why do you have to go?" Asked Ronit
"Because I can't handle you both anymore," I said in a very serious tone pointing at him and Sinan, in reply Sinan just rolled his eyes, "Say what you want but you'll be missing us, badly" "you really think?" Asked Mayank "I doubt she'll miss any of us, tabhi to ja rahi hai" "ha ha ha what a joke Mayank Agarwal," I said sarcastically, he stood up from his place and came up to me and hugged me and the tears I was controlling fell down, again.
"We'll miss you" "I'll miss you guys too" I said in between the hiccups "will you please stop crying? We'll also start crying seeing you like this" said Sinan just to see Bhavna wiping a tear. " Where is Rahul, Mayank?" I questioned him, yes I tried calling him many times but he's out of reach, I called Hardik as well but even he was out of reach and this is happening since yesterday. "I called Shreyash and Manish and they said some Important training is happening in Mumbai. So he won't be able to come" I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "Guys dinner is ready, let's eat no. ?" I said "Yeah, let's have it soon. She'll have to rest also, early morning flight guys" said Kiara.

By 11:30 pm everyone left, and Kiara is in my room sleeping with me. Honestly, I'm very anxious. Extremely anxious. I'm unable to contact Rahul and I'll be leaving for the Airport at 5 in the morning as the Bangalore airport is in another city altogether. So the thought of not meeting him is killing me. "Harshita, don't worry. You are not going for forever. You can meet him in Mumbai or Pune " I smiled and hugged her.
We both were in deep sleep when we heard hard banging on the front door and continues the doorbell, I checked the time and it was 2:30 am. We both looked at each other and walked towards the door. And whoever was at the door was just not stopping, they were continuously ringing the bell and banging the door. I looked through the keyhole and it was all black, just someone silhouette can be seen.
So I picked up the vase and Kiara picked up the racket, Kiara opened the door and I was standing just behind her. As soon as the door opened, stood there was Rahul. He was huffing, I pushed Kiara aside and hugged him and started crying. " I thought I won't be able to make it, they kept a very important workshop. I made an excuse and got out of it" he said tightening the hug "guys, let's get inside" Kiara said and we did the same.
Soon we both were in my room, I was still clinging on him and shedding tears. He broke the hug and kissed me. The kiss was needy, we both needed each other at that moment. " I was scared, I didn't want to leave without meeting you" I said and he gave me a lil smile and gently wiped my tears. " I'm here, stop crying." And I hugged him again " I don't want to go Rahul. I want to stay with you forever" " you know I can literally handcuff you with me and live my life" " Then how would you play Cricket?" I asked him with a pout, he pulled me closer and pecked me again " For that time I'll cuff you to my locker" " Manzoor hai" I said and he hugged me. " Harshi, I'm sorry. I didn't know that I would not be able to come back on time. They were not letting me off. I'm sorry." "It's okay, you're here now and that all matters" " I told Virat that you're leaving and he made some excuse to management " " You're crazy, I guess whole Indian team is crazy" " Haha.. they know how much You matter to me, they keep teasing me with your name. Virqt made an excuse because he said that you would never leave me. That he could see how much I m an to you in your eyes and he can't let us suffer" " He said that?" ''Yup, infact Yuzi was about to say your name in his chahal TV but luckily Hardik made him understand" I smiled at that and hugged him. " I wish I could stay longer, I would have invited all of them in dinner" " then stay na. " "I wish, but my family also needs me" " I know, that's why I'm not stopping you"