34

Warning..mature CONTENT ahead ..

I'm coming out of college when i see Rahul Resting on his car looking dashing as always and everyone is just going up to him clicking selfies and the only thought that came in my mind was 'is he out of his mind?'  As he saw me he raised his hand to wave me and i ignored it and started working towards opposite direction. Rahul calls me, luckily by Nick name but i still ignore him. I turn back to see where he is ? then I see him eyeing me and entering his car and that's when I stopped An auto to my home. This guy can't let the whole world know about me. I was on my way only when I received a call from him "what's this Harshi? I'm meeting you after a month and this is what you do?" "Shut up! I should be the one asking that, not you. Why you did this little trick of yours? I wanted to kiss you earlier but now I want to give you a slap." "I just wanted to see how you react and you didn't disappoint me. Okay, I'm sorry. Now would you please down from that auto and sit in the car? " i stop the auto and pay him, as the auto leaves his car comes in front. I rolled my eye and entered the car. He was about to hug me when i hit him on his shoulder. "Aaouch" "You deserve this. You meeting me after a month and this is what you do?" "I was just talking you that's it, I knew you'll react like this. And I'm sorry" i looked at him, he was showing me his puppy eyes, and that's when i pulled him in for a kiss. Every time we kiss it feels like the first one, the way i feel for him can be seen from our kisses. I have always been a very insecure person but when I'm with Rahul, all my insecurities just vanish.
After a minute we broke the kiss" ohh how much I missed these lips of yours, sometimes I think they work more effectively for me than the oxygen. I feel more alive" "Ha ha ha..find some new lines Rahul, these are boring" "I wasn't flirting, I was just stating the truth"
"Anyway, where are we going?" "My place, others are already there" "okay.."
As we both got down of the car we see Simba running towards us "He missed you a lot Rahul" "oh..i met him in the morning. It's you who he was missing" Rahul picked him up and we entered the house, everyone was already there. Sinan and Mayank were playing games, Ronit was talking to Kiara, Bhavana and Aashita were sitting near the kitchen making faces to tease Kiara. Rahul kissed my head and left to cheer for his friends and i went to Bhavna and Aashi with Simba. "Guys stop teasing her, she's getting more nervous. Let her enjoy the moment"  "we gave them their time, but now it's been an hour But they won't stop talking" Bhavna said "Seriously?" "Yeah, we tried a lot to get their attention but couldn't and that's why we started teasing Kiara because we know that'll affect her" Aashi answered " Okay, then this is acceptable".
We were in kitchen when Rahul came and hugged me from behind, "guys I'm taking her" "why?" Bhavna enquired "None of your business" Rahul replied and then showed his tongue, he dragged me from kitchen to his room and closed it behind. "You better spend time with me now" He said making a pout, i snaked my arms around his neck "As you say, Captain" he gave me a big smile and then kissed me "I'm nervous, I mean i have never really lead such a big team at such a big platform" "Rahul, you are my beast and you have this capability of managing people, that's why Kings IX made you their captain. Don't doubt yourself. And the way you've performed in your recent matched, i don't think anyone can question your capabilities. So shut up and kiss me now" he kissed me as if he was waiting for me to say that. We were in between this heated kiss when he fell on bed and i on top of him, but we didn't stop kissing. I was kissing him and grinding on him, i could feel his Bonner against my vagina and that was making me loose control. I moaned in between the kiss as the sensation between my legs increases. Rahul turned and now i was under him. He broke the kiss and took out my top and tossed it somewhere and then wasted no second in taking out my bra. He kissed my neck slowly torturing me while his one hand was massaging my boobs, my eyes were close and i was feeling the bliss and torture together. He moved down kissing my neck to my boobs giving enough time to both of them and then he moved to my stomach and his hands on the hem of my jeans he looked up into my eyes asking for permission, i blinked my eyes to let him know i want him. And that's all he needed to take out my bottoms and in no time i was lying naked in front of him. This is the first time he was seeing me fully naked and i was feeling shy, he sensed it and smiled looking deep in my eyes "I can see you like this for all my life without getting bored, you're so beautiful" i smiled and that's when he spread my legs and digged his face into my vagina, as soon as his tongue touched my clitoris i lost all my control, he started lapping my vagina up and down and i was feeling things i have had never felt before, my whole body was on fire i want him more, i held his head in my hand and pushed him deeper into my pussy, he looked up teasingly "Enjoying hah" "Shut up and do your work" Rahul pushed his tongue inside my vagina and i was wrong, this felt better than before. He kept going in and out. And i knew I'm close, my legs were shaking and my eyes were shut and i was moaning loud, and that's when i shouted his names and experienced my orgasm" luckily the musing outside was loud enough to suppress my moans otherwise i would never leave this room.  I was huffing when Rahul came up and Kissed me. "Was i good?" He asked me with a smirk and i pulled him in another kiss "i hope that answered the question. He pulled the blanket over and cuddled with me " I'm full naked while you're still fully dressed" i said with my one eyebrow up, he removed his t-shirt and jeans immediately and was now standing in front of me in boxers. I smirked "Now it's my turn to be good"  he smiled and covered the distance between us and then kissed " You are always good, and i doubt i won't even last a minute if you touch me. But today was about you. So, cuddle with me" and i nuzzled in his neck hugging his naked body to mine and slept.
I would up with Rahul moving his fingers on my bare back and that was kind turning me on.  So i took his hand and held them in mine but then his hands a re giant compared to mine so he untangled the sand started doing it again, a moan escaped my mouth and that gave him a reason to kiss the Back of my neck, i was loosing control and didn't want to so i turned around facing him and give him a wicked smile and then started tickling him. Soon i was in control and was sitting on his stomach. I looked at him while he was still laughing with his eyes closed. I bent down a little and kissed his bare chest and he stopped laughing,took a deep breath with eyes still closed . I could feel his boner growing beneath me so I started moving on it. I knew he was supressing a moan so I sucked his nipples and then bit them and that's when he moaned " I'll loose control harshi and then I won't stop" he said warning me "Relax I'm just returning the favor" He sighed  as i was grinding faster on his boner and the I moved down and took his shaft in my hand and started rubbing "Fuck.." h e whispered and I smiled and started moving my hand up down his shaft while I was groaning. And soon after that he came "I told you I won't even last a minute if you touch me " I chuckled and kissed him and laid down keeping my head on his chest "Everyone must be thinking we died"
"No ,they wouldn't be. They all went out" "when?" "Just after we came inside" "so the music" "I asked them not to switch it off" I shook my head and laughed a lil.
"Okay, now Hardik told me you want to talk about something" my eyes literally came out and my smile vanished and I looked up .
"I have applied for jobs in Mumbai, and you already know my family wants me to shift"
He huffed and pulled me closer and tighten the grip " if you would ask me I won't let you go anywhere, but I know what are your values and you're not someone who likes being dependent on anyone. So go for it. We'll manage and I'm happy untill you're"  I smiled "But yeah, I would be hppier if you applied for jobs in here but it's okay. I want the best for you." i laughed at that and pinched his nose "Aaouchh"  "You're a baby" "Yup, I'm your baby" "By the way Rahul please change your bedsheets" he looked at me with a straight face for a second "I can't keep on changing my bedsheets every hour, so you better not turn me on"

★★★★★★★★
Guys this was my first attempt in writing such sensual chapter. I request me to please give your views. If you didn't like then I won't write it's in future but please tell me how's it.