Irrfan Khan

He left us today

He left us today. Making all of us sad. It's not the first time I have heard about an actor's death. But his death feels so personal. As if he was someone who knew me. As if he walked a few miles with me. Since the time I got to know about his demise tears are on the brim of my eyes threatening to fall any second.
He was such a legendary actor and more than that a beautiful human being. He never portraits him as an actor but a common man like us. And maybe that's why it pains a Lil Harder. And making it's difficult to believe us that he's gone. Gone forever.
His death feels likes the death of a friend. A friend who taught us to be a good human. He taught us to be kind. And then he showed us what real artist actually looks like.
It'll always sadden me that I didn't know him personally. Because if he could teach me a lot by not really knowing me. Then I think what he would have taught me if he knew me personally.
I wish that was possible.
Human beings are greedy and they are never satisfied with what we have and maybe that's why our greed to see this man perform will never end.
May you rest in peace, sir.
I know you'll inspire us with your work even when you're gone. 
We'll miss you sir.