22

Please please please please Vote.

We broke the kiss and was staring at each other with a smile on our faces, he was looking so beautiful under the moon light with that wide smile that i had to control myself from throwing myself on him. "we should get back" i said for which he nodded and then pulled me in for another kiss, after five minutes we were finally back to living room holding each others hand, smiles on our faces. As soon as others saw the look on our faces they started hutting which only made me blush harder. It took Bhavna no time in understanding what really happened and had a wide smile "Harshi finally got him back" Bhavna asked me and i smiled "Yes and stop calling me Harshi only Rahul can call me that. " i said and everyone again started howling and Rahul pulled me in for a hug hidding my face from others.
We were in that position only when Mayank and Aashita arrived
"Ohh so finally their Fight is over"said Mayank with a relief and we all started laughing "Yeah mannn.. Ask Hardik how much he tortured us talking about How can Harshi say this to me? Am i also reacting so much.? And blah blah blah" mayank said and Rahul rolled his eyes "Well, that's nothing. She was worse. We were shopping she was like Rahul gussa hai. We were eating she was Mujhe nahi bolna chahiye tha" it was Kiara making me embarrass.
"Okay fine guys, now we are good. So, what's the plan now.? " i said trying to divert the topic "Ohh nothing much, you both can get married now have kids and settle down somewhere in Himalaya " Ronit said making everyone laugh except Rahul and I. "Harshi these guys have nothing else to do. Let's go. " Rahul said "Ohh.. You guys have lot of work no. Like making babies" Hardik said for which he received a glass bottle which i picked and threw from the table behind,"Pagal hai kya? Mar jaunga"Hardik said as he caught the bottle and our laughter session continued.

We all are sitting, it's a full house laughter session. I'm sitting next to Rahul who had his arm around me and every now and then whispers in my ears how badly he want to kiss me, making me blush.
Its already late but no one is ready to get up and leave because this group is all together after a long and loves spending time together.
We all were laughing at top of our voice. We were laughing only when Rahul took my hands from my lap and lied down keeping his head on lap, Which encouraged the howling. "Okay okay, i have a question, how did you both become friends? Ans when? " Rahul askwd pointing Bhavna and I and then we told him how i drove all the way from my home to his to say sorry but then i met Bhavna who consoles me and giw we end up having Wine. "Woaahh.. That's some crazy gutsy thing, First you drove from your house to his to apologise and then you drank woth Bhavna. Who is a Hooligan? God Rahul marry her right away she's the only one who can handle Bhavna" Sinan said after which we all laughed but he ended up getting his ass kicked by Bhavna"Look she just proved my point " Sinan said again and got another kick and now we were laughing like crazies.
In between laugh Rahul pulled me a lil closer and whispered in my ears "If i would have known that you drove to apologise at night i would have cancelled my trip to Mumbai and would have stayed with you, kissing you "His words made me feel butterflies in my stomach however i didn't let it show on my face and punched him playfully in response he just giggled.

It's been a week since that miraculous kiss between Rahul and I. After that we have been kissing every now and that that sometimes i feel that we both are addicted to each others lips. He kisses me anytime he's around, be it i i have just come to his place or has just come out after using loo..
Right now also his lips are on mine and we both are so engrossed in kissing each other, i can kiss this man everyday of my life he's that addictive. "Ohh.. God guys" this voice made us broke the kiss, we turned to see Bhavna with the most disgusting expression "Do you guys forget that even i live here"then she turned her head towards Rahul "Your younger sister for god sake.this is the 3rd time i jave seen you both putting down your tongue in each other's throat" she shook her head and left and we both kept looking eachother with a smile. We both are acting like teenagers in love, we spend most of the time together, he comes to college to pick me after his cricket practices then we spend the day at anyone's place, we like holding hands and his small compliment holds the power to make me blush redder that the Strawberry. So, i feel like we both are high school lovers and not two grown ups. Rahul tried to pull ne back in kiss but i pussed him and went to Bhavna for two reasons 1) i didn't want to get killed by her for getting caught kissing one more time
2) because i wanted to spend some time with her.
She was working on her laptop when i entered her room, "Bhavu, what's up? " she rolled he eyes at my calling and ignored it "Bhavna, what's up?" i called her one more time "I'm busy you can go and put your tongue in his mouth" she replied and i pouted "my jaw hurts " i responded softly which she heard and gave me horrid expressions befor bursting laughing. Rest of we both spent watching Netflix away from a very important man in both of our lives.
Around 8:30 pm Aashita called us at there place for having some special kind of chicken i repeat "special kind of chicken" and both Bhavna and i reached her home in next 30 minutes, we were scared how it'll be tasting bit we both are bhookads and couldn't miss a chanse of having anything. When we reached there Kiara was already there woth Aashita in kitchen and we both also joined them there only. We all were just gossiping how 'Ronit ' is taking lot of interest in Kiara's life "Oh he definitely likes you Kiara" Aashita said "I agree, have you seen the way his face lights up every time you're around "i supported Aashi
Followed by a nod from Bhavna
"Oh Harshita, you shouldn't talk about face lighting up because when you didn't see that in your case so i doubt you're correct in this" "we are talking about you not me" "Okay, fine we won't talk about your Boyfriend miss singh but we won't talk about Ronit as well" Kiara growled "He's not my boyfriend " "still Harshita, i have caught you both kissing thrice, thrice" Bhavna said showing me her 3 fingers "Yeah But.."i was trying to frame a sentence when both Aashi and Bhavna looked at each other and then me "He hasn't asked you yet? " yeah i was trying to tell them that only so i kust pressed my lips tightly, seeing my expressions Bhavna kept he hand on her head "I have a dumbest brother in the world" "it's not a big deal guys, Maybe he don't want me to be his girlfriend. " saying this was a mistake as all three of them responded at the top of their lungs "Are you crazy? " "Amm.. I don't know guys, he hasn't asked me yet.i mean we spend all day together but he hasn't took me out for a Date. But then maybe he needs time. So it's fine" "Ohh.. Satisavitri, He is an idiot, He likes you. And he juat dont know how to ask a girl out" Aashita said throwing her hands in Air, just then Microwave's bell rang and everyone ignored me and concetrated on 'special chicken' which was looking really...?i don't know i'll taste and then comment bit thanks this topic was diverted.

Two weeks passed by in a blink and still Rahul hasn't asked me out. Earlier i thought he's taking his time but now I'm worried. What if I'm justa fling to him, ? What if he really dont give a damn about me? And these questions arrived last week when Rahul told me that he'll be leaving for T20 world cup next week, which is today. Right now I'm in his room helping him pack his stuff "You'll be coming after 2 months, i don't know what I'll do" "come with me" he said casually "Huh, sure " i said as i stood up zipping his bag. We dragged his bag outside the house and Ronit took it to keep in car, and in 3 hours we are in Airport. In car i was quite only, i was just nit in mood to say anything. I'll be missing him plus the question is bugging me "who am i to him? " Rahul asked me many times if I'm fine and i just nodded and kept my head on his shoulder. Everyone left the car but when i was getting out Rahul got in again and pushed me, "what are you doing? " i asked him
He just looked at methwn kissed me hard, i pulled him closer and kissed him back. He broke the kiss and gave me a look before wiping my tears "Seriously? You are crying? I'm going for world cup not world war" he teased me as he engulfed me in a tight hug , however i didn't respond. "Hey Harshiii, Stop crying baby. I'll call you everyday. And it's hard fpr me as well when i think how will i survive without you over there" then he made me look at him"But then the thought of making you proud keeps me going. So stop crying or else i won't ask you to be my girlfriend " he said casually and it took me atleast 30seconds to register what exactly he said but when it did i looked at him with my puffy bulging out "Not that it's we act any less than A girlfriend boyfriend but just for a formality 'will you be my Girlfriend Harshi?'"he asked and i smiled and kissed him again, after a minute we broke the kiss "at least tell me yes or no?" Rahul asked me with very serious expression , which made me giggle. "Finally you laughed. I'll miss you Girlfriend " "I'll miss you t__" i was cut in middle by knock on the glass, it was Sinan indicting its time. We bith got down and he hugged everyone while everyone wished him. All the best. Then he came and hugged me " bye Boyfriend " this made him break the hug and give me a huge smile and started walking backwords to entrance, just before entering he yelled looking at me "That's sounds wonderful "

**************************
Hey My lovely Readers,
Hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm writing this to ask you because you guys don't tell me on your own, are you liking the story? What's the one thing or character you like the most?
Please please please tell me.
Thankyou