13

"Rahul where are you? " i called for him entering our house, and got no response in return. 

I moved inside took a glass of water from kitchen when simba came up to me,  i smiled at my lil baby and picked him and he started licking my face. Simba is another best  thing happened to me (well first is Obviously Rahul), he takes out all the stress of the day in just one look.

I was so engrossed in playing with Simba when i was hugged from behind,  a smile crept on my face as Rahul wishpered in my ears " My Happy  lil world".
I turned around and hugged him as he kissed my forehead and we looked at our baby with all adoration.
And then i thought of pulling  my beast's  leg, I pusshed him and went to our room, He came following me. "So,  how was your day? " he asked me and i ignored it.He asked me again and i again chose not to answer and left the room. 

After an hour

" Baby what happened to you suddenly,  why ain't  you talking to me? " kl asked me as i was doing my work on laptop,  Honestly i started it out of fun but now am actually  angry.
He walked up to me furiously took my laptop and kept it aside,"WHAT? " i literally  yell.
"what Happened?  Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? "
"No. now give me my laptop, I've  got work to do. "
"No. Not until you tell me why you're acting so cold? "
"Aaghh..  Kl please i have a deadline for tomorrow "
"So,  better hurry up and tell" he said with his puppy eyes
I looked at his face "Because you love simba more" i answered Pouting
And he Started Laughing,  literally  laughing.  "Aaghh,  now give me my laptop "i said angreely.
"my Beauty you're actually  jealous of our dog? i should be the one getting jealous not you.  You spend more time with him than me."
"He's  got more importance  in your life than me. "
"You know you both are my world,  right? "
"Yeah.." i said rolling my eyes "And yet you have his tattoo on your back and I've  got nothing "
And here we go again he is laughing again "Are you serious.? You're upset because of this? "
" am upset because you've  his tattoo on your back.  Literally  you've  your back covered with his face. You don't have any space left even if you think of having my tattoo " I rant in one breath
He pulled me closer  and put his forehead on mine "I still have a place for your tattoo " I didn't say anything as he took my hand and kept on his chest "This is where your tattoo  belongs in my heart"  i still didn't say anything even though my heart was melting
"you know why?  Because  simba has always got my back and ma'am you've practically stollen my heart,  So you belong in here and simba on my back" he said pointing on his heart
I Faught my smile from coming to my lips and miserably failed
"Aaghh I hate you.  You don't even  let me stay angry. " and laid down on the bed
Kl came tried to spread my legs to get in between them (dont use your dirty mind) "No you don't belong there"
"Oh baby, even you know where all i belong and what all belongs to me" with that he got in between my legs and kissed me and i kissed him back.  Then he looked at me " Seriously  you were jealous of simba? " He asked with weird face expression  and i started laughing
"I thought you wont have any answer for tattoo but man you really  know how to woo me. " with that i pulled him to kiss me again .
We were in middle  of our makeout session when simba came and we both looked at our baby and started  laughing
"Man i fucking love these guys " i thought as i looked at my 2 Munchkins

My thoughts were broken when i heard someone offering me drinks.  Whole night i have ignored everyone and sitting here with simba who has also not left me even for a second.  Rahul tried to take him away but he didn't budge from his place.. I made him eat fries like we use to eat in past.  I could feel someone staring at me and when i looked up i found two people staring one Rahul and other was Jia. The way she was looking at me was like she had too many questions in her mind but was not ready to ask but i was in no mood to spoil what I'm  having right now so i pushed away all the thoughts and played with Simba.