23

Hey guys,
Some of you Personally messaged me and made me realise that I'm writing this because of mu love towards writing and Rahul. Many of you comment that you love my writing and that made me realise that, even if i only have one reader reading, its my responsibility to tell the whole story and not leave in between. I'm sorry that i even taught of stopped writing.
Thankyou for all those who made me realise,
Thankyou

I'm missing him, Alot. I can't believe he's my boyfriend now, not like we didn't behave like a couple earlier but now I'm officially his girlfriend (ohh.. That really does sound goood) . But my luck, he's gone for almost 2 months. Fucking 2 months. It's only been a day and I'm dying to see him, i don't know how I'm gonna survive the two months. Most of the time he'll be busy in practices and matches, i know he would Hardly get time to talk to me. Well honestly i want him to concentrate more on cricket than me but my heart is being selfish and needy for its boyfriend.
Anyway, I'm in college in class,in which I'm hardly concentrating. Finally semester exam are around the corner and then I'm done with college. Well honestly, this thought scares me too, i mean after college I'll have to do job as well, pay tax. These all things scare me. But this is life and you gotta keep moving.
As soon as i came out of the class my phone vibrates , as soon as i saw the name on my screen all 32 of mine were in full view. "Hey boyfriend " he chuckled a lil "Hi Girlfriend " "I'm missing you " i said in my baby voice "i Miss you too, even in practice i was thinking about you" "Heyyy.. That's not done. During cricket you gotta focus on game and not anything else. Promisebme you're gonna ace this T20World cup" he laughed at my response "I'm really lucky that i have you and i don't think now anything can stop me from fulfilling this promise. By the way hows col__" "hey Harry" Rahul was cut in middle as now i can here Hardik on the other side and Rahuls groans in background, i laughed at it "Hi Harry, why are you intrupting me and my boyfriend? " i asked sternly "Aayee.. This is not done. He's your boyfriend but I'm your friend and i have every right to do that. " "okay okay.. Stop getting hyper my cheeteh. Anyways, how's the girls over there? Did you find anyone worth your time? " "Don't ask me. Virat is not letting us go out. Since morning he make us do practices, if he could stop us from eating, sleeping and pooping he would have done that too and made us stay in feild" "Aww my poor babies" "Harry talk to your wild boyfriend or else you might not see me in upcoming game" i was chuckling only when i heard him "I hate Harry." "Why so? He loves you" "He does but as he told you right now, virat will kill us if he see us goofing and not practicing and i called you after so much struggle and this asshole took the phone " "Are you jealous of your Best friend kl? " "Well right now I'm jealous of Kiara more than anyone else, she gets to stay with you" i cracked a laugh at that "Come back soon.. No no no.. Come as late as you can with that trophy " he laughed at this "I like you so much i wish i could kiss you ""Huh.. Don't makee miss you more""Sorry, anyways gotta go. Bye" "Why? " "Because practice. " "Bye, i miss you" with that i hung up the call. And turned to walk away when i saw both dev and kiara giving me smirk "What?"
They both looked at each other "Oh i miss you boyfriend, please come soon" It was dev mimicing me "Aagghh" i said throwing my hands in air and walked away and heard both of them laughing hard.

It's the match day, Today is the first match of India, i should be in college right now but i bunked it. Well, i don't regret bunking first because it's India's cricket match over that Gainst Pakistan over that My Freaking Babe is Playing. So right now even i would have to die I'll postpone it till the match finished. I'm sitting in front of TV with my Hands joint together, still time's there before the match starts. Virat is on the field for toss"its not even started, what are you praying for? " I heard Kiara and chose not to answer it "Huh.. Seriously. Your Praying wont help" I rolled my eyes and still kept quite when my phone Rang and i picked it up just a ring "Hello" "Hey, I'm nervous " "Me too.. But warrior All the best. I know you're gonna kill it" "You think so? " "I know so, now go kill it , Its our Balling First" with that i disconnected the call.

It's been 3 houra since the match stated and we are only few runs away from winning the match. Well, India vs Pakistan is a. Big thing. I mean even a non cricket fan watches it, its that much of a thriller for both the countries. And we need 16 runs to win. Virat, Rohit, Mayank are out Hardik amd Rahul bare on the creeze and tension is nerve wrecking. 6 balls and and 16runs. I have my fimgers crossed and eyes on the TV . We all are here i mean, Bhavna, Sinan and Ronit also joined us. And tension in room right now is so thick. No one is saying anything. Hardik is Batting and he hit the 4 , now 12 Runs 5 balls, another ball and he missed it and the way whole room erupted with "Oohhh" is funny but acceptable. Another ball and the took 3 Runs and now Rahuls on Batting Position, 3 balls 9 runs. Ohh god please do something please and another ball and it's a six, and the way Ronit jumped from his place saying "Waah meri janemann"made me laugh because that should be my line , next ball no run and not 1 ball left and 3 runs. God, right now i feel like slitting my throat would be easier than the dying because of this match tension. The baller is going to ball the final ball and Rahul hit the shot but ball hits the stumps. No one spoke anything, that whole scene made me drop a tear. "Umpire declared it's not an out because it was a no ball and India gets a free hit" as soon as i heard that i took a breath of relief ,
And in the Final ball Rahul hit the shot and it went for Four.. And bow it was my time to say "Waah meri Janemann" and after hearing that everyone laughed so hard.

Around 1 o'clock, After 2 hours pf the match i received a call from Rahul "We won " "I saw, I had my heart on my mouth when that ball hit the stump " "I know, I also thought i screwed up, But maybe You prayed really hard for me" that made me smile "You must be tired, go Take rest. And remember. You are the best " "Aye aye captain" He replied mocking my order and with that we disconnected the call and i went to sleep.