35

RAHUL P.O.V

I was on ac all with Ronit when Hardik entered. I could see he was really furious but he said nothing. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer and chugged it in one go.
I ended the call and went to him.
"What happened? What did your best friend do now?" I asked him, in return he looked at me like he'll kill me. So I went back and sat on the couch waiting for him.
And then I heard him yell "Fuck man!"
I didn't say anything, just waited for him to say something. "You still love her?" Came the question, I looked up to see him "What?" I asked him confused "FUCK OF DUDE! IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION, DO YOU STILL LOVE HARSHITA?" "I don't know." Did I reply, Honestly I really don't know if love her or not? Sometimes I just wanna hurt her so badly, I just want to break her in million pieces but then the thought of her all shattered make my heart weep, sometimes I just want to hug her and tell her to let's forget everything and stay together. So, I really don't know what I feel for her. "You don't know how you feel for her?" Harry questioned "No, I don't. And stop shouting for god's sake" I answered, he looked at me for a few seconds and then lower down his head and put it on his hand. What have you done Harshi? Why is Harry so upset? I thought and stood up to sit next to him "Hardik, bro. What happened?" I asked him very softly " If there is a corner who says you love her then please don't give up on her Rahul. I don't know why she left you, left us. But I know one thing for sure that it's the same thing and the only thing keeping her away from you. I can see her getting hurt. Today she asked me to leave and never meet her again because I asked her the reason why she left? And you know after shutting the door she cried. I heard it. Rahul my Lil sister is broken and I can see her breaking even more. Don't do anything to hurt her. Please" I just didn't know how to reply to this. This guy here is telling me that she yelled at him and threw him out of her place and still he thinks something big is stopping her. But what? Well, I don't care. If Harry really wants me to not bother her then I'll do that "Fine, I won't bother her. " I said " Even I won't" he replied, then nodded " let's leave her the way she is and not put more pain in her life. " I chuckled a bit at that " pain in her life, Harry? What about mine? I loved her, I was ready to fight the world for her but what did she do? She left me. And to date, I'm wondering why? You can see her pain and not mine? You're my best friend or her. She is so fickle-minded I don't know what to do? Sometimes she acts so rudely and hurtful and then she says she loves me and now she asked you to stay away. When I think maybe I can forgive her she does something else. Do you know what now I don't give a damn why she left me? From now on she's no one for me. " " you noticed everything I said except one thing, I asked you to not give up on her if you still feel anything for her" "I DON'T FUCKING FEEL ANYTHING FOR HER. SO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER." I yelled at him and he just smiled "I can see the truth, hopefully, you'll see it soon. And you know what you both have fucked my mind now. I have started feeling like a ball. Whoever feels like kicking my kicks. If she's angry with you she'll tell at me, if you are upset with her you'll shout at me. So you know what I'm also done. If you speak a single, word about her to me I'll lose it. " with that he stood up and left.

I'm lying on the bed when my phone rang it's Bhavna " Hey Choti" "Hi Anna" she said softly " is everything okay?" I asked her, I heard her chuckle a Lil " I should be the one asking you this" I didn't say anything " Anna, why didn't you tell me you met her? I got to know it through Sinan and Ronit " Bhavna asked but I didn't reply " Anna How's she?" She asked me, concern evident in her voice " I should hate her but something in me is forcing to concern her" " It's funny how everyone in my life, who has seen me go through hell because of her is suddenly concern about her but Bhavna, she seemed fine. And even if she's not she wouldn't tell me. " "I'm concerned for her because I have seen how you were but I have no clue how she survived but yeah I can never forgive her Anna. And I request you don't let her hurt you again.. don't give her the power to hurt you again " " I won't, don't worry.. it's already late Bhavna, got practice in morning. Good night" "Good night Anna"

Even after an hour of keeping the phone I couldn't sleep, the question was still there. What's the thing stopping her, because she herself confessed she loves me and that kiss, that kiss felt like the best thing in the world. It felt so pure so lovable. I was so engrossed in thought that I didn't notice I dialled her no. Came out of trance when heard her voice " Hello" I didn't know what to say " Hello, who's it?" She asked and I realized that I called her from my personal no. " HELLLOOO"  he voice sounds so heavy as if she's been crying, or maybe she's got flu. That thought made me a lil tense " What happened to your voice? " I asked her and got no reply, then it hit me I can't " Ms. Singh I called you regarding the campaign. I received a call from Mr. Vashisth in the evening but couldn't attend it. So, could you please let me know what was it about?" I asked her hoping this might help in covering " I'm sorry Mr. KL , I have no clue why he would have called you. Why don't you tr___Sneeze__ his number?""You've got cold, Harshi " " Mr.KL it's just a normal flu. I'll be fine. Good night""Good night" with that she disconnected the call but this call made me more anxious, I know she's so careles, she wouldn't have taken the medicine and this flu is very bad for as it leads to infection in her ears . So , I took my car keys bought the medicine. The thing that  even shocked me was, till now I remember all the medicine she took during flu. I drove all the way from bandra to Powai just to hand her the medicine but as I was going to enter the lift My male ego spoke "What the hell are you doing KL?" And I realized I can't go to her. So I asked her buildings watchmen to deliver the medicine to her flat. He denied and then he looked at me again and realized who I am  " Saab aap to go kircketer ho na?"  I smiled at him and nodded "Saab mera beta bht bada fan hai, Aap ek selfie dedoge?" I agreed and gave him the selfie . "Apne bete ko boliyega mehnat Kare ek din mere see bhi uper jayega" " bilkul Saab , aur main ye packet Harshita ma'am ke yaha de aaunga aur Bata dunga apne diya hai " " Nahi nahi, aap bas deke aajaiye. Bataiyega nahi Maine diya hai"
"Thik Saab jaisa aap kaho" with that I left her bulding with a smile on my face. Sometimes some unexpected people lighten up your mood.
As soon as I reached home and took out my phone there was one message
I opened it and my smile got a lil more bigger, there was simple "Thank you" from her.
And then I cursed my stupidity but then slept with a huge smile on face.