39

Hardik didn't call me or text me. He didn't even meet me. I guess, I have successfully pushed one person away. Yeah one person, Because Rahul still came to give my medicines. Watchmen Kaka was too happy when he was giving me the medicine and I knew straight away, it's him. Last night when I sent him a thankyou message I didn't realize I just ruined my own plan . So, right now I'm in front of Rahul's place to fix what I ruined. My one thankyou could have raised a ray of hope. I need to put an end to that, even if it means never seeing him again. I told the guards who am I and they called in just to check and soon I was in lift going up to Rahul's floor. 54th floor, the view from here is breathtaking. How I know? Last time when I came here, whole time I was sitting in his balcony with Simba.
I pressed the door bell and a house help opened the door for me, Simba following him. I entered and wasted no time in getting on my knees. And Simba didn't waste any in showing me his love, he was licking my face and honestly, I was loving it.
" Ma' am , sir will be here soon." The house help informed and left and I sat there on the floor only playing with My baby.
" At least somethings has not changed" I heard Rahul say, I looked up and was greeted by a smiling Happy Rahul. And something inside me told me not to do what I was about to, I stood up and walked up to Rahul who was standing near the dining.
" Anyway, How's yours flu?" He asked me
" I'm here to talk about that only. I appreciate what you did last night and thankyou so much for traveling all the way to Powai and giving me the medicines but Mr. KL you didn't need to" I said with a straight face.
He smiled " I know, but I guess there is something inside me which still cares for you"

" So tell that thing not to. I don't need your concern Mr. KL, I'm capable of taking care of myself. So, from next time you better keep you concern to yourself. You know what's your fault KL? That you think without your care other person will die. And you don't even realize when that care of yours becomes suffocating ." Each word was killing me equally as it It was Killing Rahul. His face was confused, as if he was unable to understand anything. " Yes KL your concern starts killing the other person and it starts making them feel like a burden- " " You were never a burden to me"
" You know what? All I'm saying is stay away from me. I didn't leave you to enter my life again and ruin it. I'm happy in my life . So stay away." I said and in a swift moment he was near me. his eyes narrow, his expression sad. " Shut up! Don't put your rubbish blames on my love and concerns for you when you yourself is a coward who is just running away, you're scared to accept that you were the one who ruined everything. You are scared that your secret, why you left? Will come out if I come near you. So here me out Ms. Singh, What do you think I believe everything that comes out of your mouth? No, I don't repeat same mistake again. You want me to stay away no? " He. Was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face but I didn't move back, I had to take my stand " Now I'll push you away" as soon as those words left his mouth, his arms were around my waist and I was against him before I could understand anything, his lips were on mine. And for the first time the kiss was rough. There was no love but something else. Something I don't know, I tried to resist but this person is my weakness and I lost the battle. Soon I was kissing him back, I could feel all the anger we both had had for each other in that kiss, frustration we had for each other and Boone was ready to stop. With swift moment I was sitting on the dining table and his lips were now on my jaw and my hands on his hair. My eyes closed. I was angry and he was definitely angry because now I was wrapped around his torso and he was walking, where I did not know. Because the hard on again my shorts was not letting me think straight. And with then he threw me, I was in his bed. He leaned down and kissed me again and I pulled him in roughly. We both were fighting for the dominance. Both were not ready to surrender and I tore his shirt and threw it away. His naked torso was driving me crazy but the anger wasn't leaving. The anger inside me was why can't I stop loving him and he had every reason to be angry. His lips moved down to my chest, hai hands were all over my body but the were rough, I knew I'll be having bruise but I didn't care. We didn't realize and soon we were naked. We have had sex before but this time it wasn't love making but hate Fuck because we both were just hurting each other. His moves were painful but mine were too. It was hurtful but the pleasure I was feeling was next level. He was pounding in me and I knew both of us are close, I closed my eyes and moaned loudly "aahhh Vibhor" Rahul stopped for a few seconds but then he increased his speed to the level which was causing a different level of pain. I knew very moment I succeeded but I might not be able to walk properly for few days.

————————

I was now fully dressed and Rahul was just in his Boxers looking at me as if he'll kill me.
" You got what you wanted, Now stay away KL"
" Get lost Harshita. I never want to see your face again, go fuck your Vibhor"
" Aahh... I'm sorry for that. It's just that he's just too good in bed that I can't help but imagine him" I said with a smirk and the look on Rahul's face turned to danger.
" You know what ? Get out of my house right now and never show me your face again"
" Even I'm not interested in staying" I said as I picked my bag and left His place. Today I wounded him in a way which will leave a painful scar on both of our lives. Vibhor and I never really slept together. We have kissed each other and in that kiss also I was thinking of Rahul but if I had to push Rahul away I had to lie. And hence, the moaning.
Vibhor and I are engaged for a year but for me the thought of sleeping with someone else other than Rahul is bizarre and Vibhor respected my feelings.
I was literally limping when I left Rahul's flat. I could still feel the anger he felt.

——————

It's been a week since my last encounter with Rahul. And yeah I couldn't walk for three fucking days. Today I'm bin fresh mood and working my ass off in office.
I'm kinda happy, I successfully pushed Rahul away. He would never want to be with me again after what I did. I was in a meeting with Rohan, Vashisth and client, when my phone started ringing I ignored it and concentrated on the meeting. But the ringing didn't stop. Whoever was calling me doesn't have patience. They kept calling me . So, I took out the phone just to switch it off and that when I saw the caller ID " Alisha Khanna" and I couldn't process it. I have had 5 missed calls from her already, she was calling me for the sixth time but I was in meeting so I kept my thoughts aside and switched off my phone . But they were still lingering in the back of my mind. Does she know What happened between Rahul and me?
Soon the meeting was over and I brisked out of the conference Hall. And called Alisha
" Where the fuck are you Harshita?" She asked me with an irritated voice
" Amm. I was in a meeting Alisha. Sorry for not answering"
" It's okay, let's meet in an hour in Phoenix mall kurla. It's something urgent."
"Okay" and then she disconnected the call leaving me all anxious.
" Did is just ruined Rahul's relationship with his girlfriend?"

——————————

Hey guys,
I hope you all are safe and are staying in.
I know it's boring.
So, why don't you guys share what you do all day ? Just so that others can get an idea to do new things.

Please comment

Stay home
Stay safe