44

Rahul's P.O.V

We woke up by someone knocking on the door.  Harshi squirmed, turned and slept again. I kissed her hair gently and stood up to open the door.

" Why the hell you're not picking up?" Harry exclaimed
" Because I was sleeping." I replied
" oh that's why you're not wearing a shirt. Anyway, We had practice, you forgot?" He said pushing me aside and entering
" Oh shit! I'm not dumb. I checked the message in the morning. And I know it got cancelled due to rain"
" You knew?"
" Yes I did know"
He made a face and I ignored him" FUCK"
I looked at him to see what happened?
Only to find him looking at me with a shock
" What?"
" Dude you had a wild night"I gave him a confusing look
" Your back is filled with scratches" he said  pressing his lips in thin line.
" Jealous much?" I smirked and he just rolled his eyes
" I'm getting lot of action while it's been months since you last got laid"
" Shut up dude and please make your girlfriend wear something. She's covered in the blanket still I know she's not wearing much" and that's when I punched him on biceps.

"AAAAOOOUUUCCCHHH"

" Fuck you both" we both looked at the voice,
" Let me sleep you idiots. Take your bromance out of this room"harshi said all irritated nad then I pushed Harry out and came back to snuggle with my baby and as she felt my presence beside her she turned and hugged me while pretty much asleep.

———————————
It's match day today and I'm in the locker room getting ready for the match. I know I'm gonna ace it today because my lucky charm is sitting in the stands looking at me. Everytime she comes to watch me I score tons so that's why she's my lucky charm.
First two matches were also good but today I have another level of confidence because she is there to see me. And today's match will make us win the series. Right now NZ has won one match and we won the another. Today is the result day.

—————————-

We won and I was right.
I got the man of the match today because I scored 120 in 8 overs.
Right now we are partying at hotel with the new zealand team. And honestly I just wanna go home to her.
It's not like I'm not enjoying but we have to only five days together then I'm leaving for Sri Lanka. So I want to be with her.
Oh how much I love her.
" You want to leave?" I heard Virat as he put his arms around my shoulder.
" Why would you ask that?"
" Because I know I want to go to Anushka. So, I know you also have someone waiting for you" he answered sincerely and I just smiled.
" Go."
" What?"
" Go, I'll tell them you were tired." I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks 
" Love you"
" How many times do I have to tell you not to kiss me.?"
" You know you love it"
" Go before I change my mind."
" Bye"
" Bye, see on Sunday"

At  1:39 am I reached home and found Harshi sleeping on couch with Simba by her side. She slept waiting for me. She looked so pretty that i couldn't resist clicking her picture.
And then I picked her up and started carrying her to our room. She realised it me so she tightened her grip around my neck.
I was near stairs when I saw Bhavna looking at us from her room. And this time she clicked our picture.

I was sound asleep when I felt someone yelling downstairs and I knew it could be only one asshole supported by three others. Hardik was literally shouting and I could also hear few other voices in background. So I woke up. Got freshen up nad went down to find whole gang in my living room.

" You guys do realise no that it's my living room and not your garden. That you walkin when ever you feel like"

" Shut up KL . We know you love us" Aashi exclaimed