3

It's been a week since we got the deal and from today we're starting the shoot. I wasn't in the town for past few days so i am not really updated on the project well.
Otherthan the script of ad which i wrote. But i don't know why since morning everything is going bad with me, like firstly i burnt my shirt while ironing then i had an argument with my mother and now am stuck in traffic for past one hour. So i don't know i just hope everything goes well.

I reached the shoot location 2 hours late freaking 2 hours late and as soon as i reached i started trying to coordinate with everyone when Jia approached me " How did your campaign for HUL go? " "It was good but now am worried about this one "
"don't worry, it'll work even if the script is shit" i give her a look " not like it is shit but people will be paying more attention to the Celebrity than the ad" she explained and i realised that till now i don't know who's the celebrity " Who's it? " I ask her
And she gives me shocked look "Really you don't know? " I shrugged " Oh my god, it's this cricketer.." before she could finish Rohan called me
" Harshita come fast, you're needed here " and i excused myself and walked up to him
" Production team has lost their most important lense" He informed me and i panicked
"What? How? where? " I asked
"i guess we left it in the office" one of the guy said
" You guess? Seriously? " i said furiously " we are already late and if you don't get the lense soon am telling you i might kill you all" i said and turned to walk away when i bumped with Vashisth whose coffee was now on my shirt. " Sorry" he apologised and i just rolled my head and moved to washroom to clean it..
" What else can go wrong ?"i say walking out of the washroom only to bump into someone.

" Ahh am sorry " i said without looking up
" Harshi? " the other person whispered and that's when i went numb and looked up only to see in the eyes i still dream of, Eyes in which once i saw love for me, eyes which once held my entire world.

" Rahul" I murmered, I Guess i spoke too soon when i said what else can go wrong? Because now am standing face to face with one person who I'm damn sure Hates me.

We both stood there looking at each other without uttering a word for god knows how long when Vashisth called " Aahh.. I was coming to introduce you both only, Mr. Rahul this is Harshita Singh our Creative head and script writer and Harshu am damn sure you know who he is" and still none of us tried to make a move, we were just looking at each other when Vashisth spoke again " Harshita now hurry up and give Rahul the directions for the video and yeah boys found the lense" and that's when it hit me that the celebrity for this campaign is none other than my freaking Ex.