26

Please please and please vote and comment. And do give me your feedbacks and suggestions.

Kl Rahul

I woke up with a throbbing headache.God, from past 2 days I'm waking up like this.  I was holding my head while trying to figure out where I'm wheni saw a hand offering me lemonade,  i looked up to find a very scary looking Mayank.  I know why he's looking scary,  i know what's coming.  "For god sake rahul,  why didn't you tell anyone of us that she's involved in the project " "Mayank,  I'm having headache, can't we talk later ?" i said trying to avoid this conversation "No Rahul,  i Have seen you go through hell because of her and i have done everything in my hand to take you out from that shit hole, so i deserve an answer " "I had already signed a contract by the time i got to know" "okay justified,but why didn't you tell me" "Because i knew you wouldn't let me do this, none of you"  "Obviously because we know that you still love her where as she never did" "I DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE " "oh really? Then mind telling me what were you doing at her place last night? " "I  went to take my Wallet, that's it" he sighed at my reply and sat beside me "i know you since forever Rahul,  Don't make excuses. But i won't let you ruin your life anything and for that even i have  to kill that bitch " he yelled " Mayank, don't you ever call her that again" i yelled and then saw his expressions to realise that I'm  holding his collar.  He jerked my hand away and left the room without saying a word.

It's been a week since i last saw her, i was drunk. Clearly. But i remember what happened at her place. The first shock was seeing her on my jersey,  i thought that she must have gotten rid of everything by now but she still have it all.  She have those cards,  those gifts,  everything. Still with her. Except me. Funny.  I wish It was other way round.  And after that night the urge in me to know the reason why she left me has doubled.  Because now I'm confused.  I mean at one moment it looks she still loves me and at other she doesn't. Well the reason i feel that she doesn't is sitting right in front of me.  I mean i should get a Guinness for most unexpected things happening in life.  I mean i doubt that anyone else has faced unexpected things as much as i have.  Like right now. Having Harshi's  Fiancé as my flights captain who thinks we're friends and invited both me and Alisha to cockpit. And right now we're on the way to her place as he insisted both of us to come and Alisha agreed to it so yeah,  I'm going to meet my ex with her fiance,  just amazing.

We're currently outside Harshi's Flat, waiting for her to open the door,within a minute she opens the door with a smile whicg soon disappear as she see unwanted guest,  Me and Alisha.  God kill me please because that would be easier than watching the girl you love hugging and kissing someone else.
Okay,  as i said,  i should be given an award for unexpected things happening and i want it right now because now I'm fucking going out on a double date with My ex her fiance and Alisha. This is clear torture.

I wokeup at 5:30 am and went for a jog fir an hour, when i came back i found Simbaa running around the house and house help running after him.  When he saw me he ran behind trying to hide. I sat down at and look at tge bundle of happiness,  i guess he's  the only one who hasn't changed but the problem is even he reminds me of Harshi now, there was time when i use to spend my days only with these two.  I held him from his neck jolted it "Simba baby,  go for a walk" i said to him as i chained him and handed his chain to House help and went inside to get ready for practices. It's  been 5months since i shifted to Mumbai but it still doesn't feel like home,  other than Simbaa i feel lonely.  Hardik is there but he's  got his own life and friends and fucking best friends. He thinks i don't know that he's  in contact with her now but i know, i heard him talking to her yesterday when he called her life worst than Tulsi and honestly i almost burst out laughing. Anyways it's time for me to head for practices or else Virat will make me run 100 laps.