55

I was furious when I opened the door, but soon that changed into anxiousness when I saw Rahul standing infront of me with a smile. I quickly came out and closed the door behind me.

" What are you doing here?" I whispered

" I came to see my beautiful girl, is that a problem" he said with a smile and snaked his arms around my waist making my eyes go wide.

" Rahul leave me, my parents are here. " I whispered while trying to get out of his grip.
But it was so tight for me, I was literally shitting my pants.

" So? I don't think they would mind . I mean I'm here to see my girlfriend." He whispered casually

" Rahul, don't be mad. Please leave. Please" I requested him but he tightened the grip even more. " Aahh.. Rah__" I was cut in between when Vibhor came out of the lift just infront of my house. But Rahul still didn't leave me.

" Guys, I know you are in love but I don't want your family to be freaking out." Vibhor said looking at me.

I pushed Rahul harshly and went to open the door. But it was locked from inside.
Wow just wow. I pressed the bell and turned to these two men.
"Rahul leave and Vibhor wtf is wrong with you?"  I asked
" Nothing's wrong with me. Why would you say that?" He asked me dramatically
" Seriously? They're talking about the wedding. They want this marriage to happen ASAP. Obviously they would have talked to you."

" They are your parents, they would do whatever they feel is good for you. And it's your wedding. I don't think they need to ask me anything?"

" Aagghh..'' I sighed and only to see Rahul still standing there. " Why are you still here?" I asked him and before he could answer the door opened

" Now you realise what a dumb lady you're going to be living forever? She literally locked herself out of her own place. Great." My father said dramatically. " Come inside son" he said making both Rahul and Vibhor enter the home And I followed them.

Suddenly my Mother became Karan Johar film's  mom and literally hugged both my headaches out of happiness. " I can't believe my daughter will be marrying such a hot guy'' the words she used making me shock.
She made both of them sit on couch and sat infront of them .

I was just waiting for them to ask question about Rahul but they didn't. So j myself tried to introduce them.
" Maa, this is Rahul. He is___"
" Beta obviously we know who he is? I know you must be feeling awkward having both your ex and would be together but beta it's mordern society..be chill" my father said giving me an almost heart attack.

" So yeah moving back to your wedding. Which date should we finalize?" My mother asked

" I think it should be As soon as possible aunty" Rahul answered wtf is wrong with everyone. ?

" Yeah he is right. Aap bas pandit bulao aur shadi karao. Kaam khatam ho" That was my brother, the level of frustration I was feeling was beyond explanation. I just wanted to run away and hide away from them.

" Exactly, I mean she should finally be with the man she's meant to be." Vibhor siad passing me a smile " Don't you think Harshi?" I looked towards Rahul and he was sitting there looking at Vibhor smiling.

" Obviously she also thinks the same. Infact her mother even bought all her dresses, you guys can get married tomorrow." Baba said and now I was on my saturation point.

" Maine toh dance bhi prepare kr liya hai" my sister said and and that's when I bursted.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL? I DON'T WANT TO MARRY TOMORROW. INFCAT I DON'T WANT TO MARRY VIBHOR." I yelled I looked at Vibhor, My siblings and the madan I'm in love with full disgust in my eyes " YOU ALL KNOW STILL YOU WANT ME TO GET MARRIED.? RAHUL? YOU TOO? HAVE YOU ALL LOST IT?" I was on the verge of crying when my father asked me
" I thought you really love him?"