30

"Harshi, I'll pick you up at 8 am tomorrow so better be ready and don't you dare get late." Rahul said as I was getting out of the car " Rahul tomorrow is Saturday, I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna sleep" I whined " "no you're not. and pack clothes for two days" I looked at him questioningly "we're going on a road trip " "where?" I asked him excitedly "you'll get to know tomorrow, now leave I'm sleepy" my jaw dropped at his response and next thing I did was to hit him hard on his biceps " bye, and you go on your trip alone" I came out of the car and was entering the building when I was hugged from behind "you know harshi you're wild" "leave Rahul you gotta sleep" "I do but I can postpone it if you really want to get wild and don't want me to sleep" I smile at him and turn around snaking my hand around his neck "you really want me to get wild?" I whispered in his ears, I could see him swallowing. I'm gonna turn him so on and then do what he wanted me to do SLEEP"I want you to get many other things," he said pulling me closer, seeing the plan work I licked his ears and asked"like?" he huffed at my move and closed his eyes "Like get a proper sleep because we have to travel a lot" with that he pushed me. and again my jaw dropped "Aaaghh... Hate you. bye" "You have no clue how wild I want you to get but then I know when you're acting and when you mean it" with that he pecked my lips and left me wondering how much he knows me?

Its been almost four months of our relationship out of which 1 month he was not in-country. most of the time he's out of town for his cricket other times I'm busy with my college stuff. so, we don't get much time to spend. and yet he knows me so well. He notices every little detail about me, like last week we all were at Ronit's and guys went out to get us food. when they came back Rahul Got me a lot of chocolates, extra dark coffee and a strip of cramps medicine. I never told him I was on my periods but he noticed and took care of me without me expecting it from him. he knows when I'm feeling what. and I'm really lucky to have him in my life.

it took me 15 minutes to reach flat as the lift wasn't working and I had to take stairs. and when you live on the 16th floor that's a big issue. Huffing I opened the door and went straight to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. as soon as I kept the glass on the table after having the water I heard Kiara "What took you so long to come up?" "Lift wasn't working," I said as I moved and took a seat in front of the TV "Oh shit. anyways, I packed your bag" "Bag?" I asked her " Rahul texted me about your road trip and asked me to pack the necessary stuff you'll be needing" "OOooh so you know where he's taking me?" "Yup," she said as she came and sat beside me "so tell me no?" "Nope, i won't spoil his plan or else he'll kill me" "Please Kiara, you're my friend not his" "I know, that's why I have kept the sexiest pair of lingerie  you own"  my eye bulged out after hearing that " don't look at me like that, you guys are in relationship for almost 4 months and you guys haven't done it yet. so this lingerie will help you in getting laid. thank me later though" I'm damn sure I look like a tomato because this is embarrassing.  "Kiara you know it's not easy for me" " I know, but some of the other day you'll have to. so why not with him? are you not sure about him?" " it's not like that. I like him. I guess I'm falling hard for him but then this will be my first time Kiara and I doubt if he is sure about me or not? I mean he can get anybody he's been linked with Bollywood stars and me? I'm just a normal middle-class girl and for me, my virginity means a lot" yes, you read that right. I'm a 24-year-old virgin. not that I never got anyone but because I didn't want to lose it to just anyone. I mean I gotta be sure that the other person will value it. " I know, but he still chose you over them. chose a simple girl over those divas. so, for him, you matter. and about you losing your virginity depends on you, but according to me you're falling for him while he has fallen for you long back." " just like Ronit has fallen for you?" I asked her to change the topic and my question made Kiara blush so hard. No, they are still not a thing but we all can see how much Ronit likes Kiara. he looks after her the way he never did for anyone; Rahul's words, not mine. " I don't know, if he likes me then he should ask me out but he hasn't so I don't think so" " He will, soon".

I woke up at 6 in the morning getting ready and now I'm in the kitchen making sandwiches for our journey. I'm making cheese bacon sandwiches; Rahul's favorite. I packed everything in a bag and went to check if I have kept everything needed. exactly 8 o clock my phone rang "Yes?" "I'm here baby. come down" " be there in a minute". as I locked the door of my flat I realized lift isn't working. so, I took 10 minutes to reach down " you told me that you'll be down in a minute. " Rahul said and I rolled my eyes and went to sit in the car. he kept my bag in Diggy and then we started our trip to an unknown place for me.

We've been driving for 30 minutes and past 30 minutes I have been trying to make him spill where we're going but he won't open his mouth" Fine don't tell me, I won't give you the sandwiches I made " " you made sandwiches for me?" nope, I made them for myself and you won't get any because you're not telling me" " Anyway you'll get to know in the next 10 minutes" "how?" "Because Harshita we're in road and roads have miles stone and those miles stones help you in navigating the way," he said mocking me "wow KL I didn't know. thankyou for such wonderful information" I said sarcastically  "Look, I knew. that's why I told you''  'Don't act smart because you're not" he laughed at my response and snatched the sandwich from my hand and ate it. 

After 5 hours of driving, we finally reached Coorg. yes, we came to Coorg and he was right after 10 minutes I did guess it right where we're going to. So currently I'm waiting for Rahul in the lounge area to check-in. This hotel looks grand and the coffee I'm having currently is just so yummy. " let's go,they'll get the luggage " "I want piggy ride, I'm tired" "you're not a baby. get up" "but you call me baby" he laughed at that and came and kneeled in front of me and i hopped on his back. he's the best ride, I kissed him on his cheeks "you mean a lot to me KL Rahul" "and you mean the world to me, Harshita Singh" 

The view from the room is just so mesmerizing and having Rahul hug me from behind just makes this whole thing even more beautiful. I was looking at the view when I felt hot kisses on my neck which drove me crazy and I leaned back on Rahul giving him more access to torture me. he turned me around and kissed me very sensually, our lips were moving like they were meant for this only. he pushed me on the bed and started his torture on my neck while I was moaning and pulling his hairs. I swift move he removed my top and I removed his T-shirt. his naked chest touching my exposed body was making me go crazy. his hand went behind to unhook my bra just then we heard the doorbell "fuck" I heard Rahul curse while I giggled "You'll have to open because I'm not in the condition to do so " he said looking down, which made me laugh so hard. I stood up wore my top quickly and opened the door to find a waiter with our luggage. I made him keep the bags in the room while Rahul was sitting with a pillow on his lap. "Sir I don't want to be unprofessional but can I please get a selfie?"  "Yeah sure" it was me because I knew how much Rahul is Avoiding getting up from there "Yeah sure, but not now. I'm very tired so the picture won't come good. come in the evening." Rahul said and the waiter nodded and then left the room and I fell laughing. Rahul got up from the bed and started tickling me "you wanna laugh no?" and I  was laughing so hard then he held my hand firmly above my head and kissed me passionately.