will you guys support me?

PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO VOTE BUT TO COMMENT ALL THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED.
AND ALSO PLEASE BE PRECISE.
DON'T ANSWER WITH JUST ONE WORD AND EXPECT ME TO UNDERSTAND.
I AM BEGGING YOU . PLEASE ANY YHESE QUESTIONS. PLEASE.
IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME.

Hey guysss...

First of all thankyou so much for showering this book with so much love. I hope you guys keep showering it.

Second, We have almost come to end of this beautiful journey and soon it all will be over. So buckle up your seatbelt because soon you'll get to know THE REASON.

finally, I am actually writing this because I have a genuine questions for you guys..

1) How's my writing?

2) Rate my writing out of 10 and please be honest.

I actually want to become a writer, that's why I was going to study copywriting this year. But due to penedemic I don't think that'll be possible. So, I thought why not I start my own Instagram Page ?

3) Should I start my Instagram writing page?

4) Am I really worthy of it? Because honestly I don't have that much confidence.

5) if I do start, will you guys support me over there?

6) will you follow me there?

7) what kind of content I should put in that page? (All suggestions are welcome)

8) would you guys join me in making that page a success? Will you guys write with me ( obviously, under your name)?

So people please answer all these questions.
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.
It's really important for me to know if I have any support or not? Please guys answer all the above questions.
And I request maximum people to answer them.
While I try to write the next chapter.

Please answer all the questions.

Thankyou
Love
Your crazy.