49

I was still in shock when I heard
" What the hell was that?" Jia say as she sat beside me.
" I don't know, I think he got hurt in head or something" I said in disbelief
" Or maybe, he just wants to show he still loves you." She said eyeing me
" What rubbish? I have hurt him in every possible way. He cannot."
" Anyway it's kinda sweet." She said with a smile and I just rolled my eyes.
As I came out of dining area I bumped into someone " I'm sorry" I said only to see who it is. It was Bhavna.
Awkwardly I said " Hi" and all she did was roll her eyes. Honestly, what I really wanted to do was to hug her tightly but I guess I don't have that right anymore.
" You've a weird way of coming in between. Don't you?" She said annoyed but I didn't reply. She sighed and left me standing there dumbfound.
______________________

I was sitting with Kiara's cousin and Jia making some garlands. When suddenly someone threw some roses on my face. I looked up to find smiling Rahul. I gave him a confusing look
" oh Miss Singh. You looked so pretty engrossed in the garlands so I thought I should shower you with some love "
I legit had the most horrific expressions after hearing that. I ignored his comment and continued working on garlands. And soon I realised it's only me nad him alone in between the flowers because he sent other two away. I still didn't pay much attention to it, and kept doing my work when I felt someone put something behind my ears. I looked up to see KL putting flowers in my hair. I huffed and asked him
" What the hell are you trying to do?"
" Nothing, it's just I thought these will good on you. So" he said pouting
" Why are being so sweet to me? You should be hating me" I said irritated
" Why? Miss Singh I guess you've lost it. Why should I hate you?" You're such a loving caring person . " He said and I couldn't handle being near him anymore so I left.

___________________________

It's been two days since I came here and Rahul is being weird. He's always behind me. He's every where I go. I'm just so tired of him . He's making it hard for me to ignore him. At the moment I'm hiding in store room hoping he won't find me.
Just then the door opened I found Mayank entering, I sighed in relief. He saw me and chuckled a bit " you're here. Oh yeah, you've this habit of making him look for you. You enjoy seeing him in misery or what?"
" Mayank, its--"
" Save it, and I won't tell him where you're. Even I want him Far away from you"
With that he left me sulking in the store room.

After sometime I myself couldn't bear staying alone so I left. And ran towards Harry's room. I was feeling so overwhelmed with emotions after meeting Mayank. In last two day I could literally see hate for me in eyes of people who meant family to me. I literally lost one family while saving another. I banged hard on his door nad soon as he opened the door I. Hugged him and burst out crying. He hugged me back nad tried to calm me down. But I was not ready to calm. I was taking hiccups and tears were following down my cheeks. I was sure I Harry's shirt is all wet but I didn't care about that.
" Harry will you please stop crying and tell me what happened?" He asked , his voice full of concern.
" They all hate me Harry. They hate me so much." I cried into his chest
He hugged me tightly and tried to sooth me.
When I felt another hand rubbing on my back, I broke the hug to see who it? Aashita was there with a sorry look on her face rubbing my back. And I hugged her. I hugged her so tightly. I didn't care what I'll say later but at that very moment I needed to hug her. She hugged me back.
I didn't say anything to her and vise versa. But I could feel some understanding between us in that very moment. Soon she broked the hug and turned to leave.
" I'm sorry" all I could say. She. Didn't say anything and left.
Harry held me from behind.
" Look you spoilt my shirt Harry. Now I'll have To change everything. I was looking so dashing in it"
He siad making me smile.
" Thankgod you smiled. Now tell me what happened?" He questioned
" Nothing, it's just so difficult to act like stranger to your best friends. I can see how much angry they are"
He hugged me without saying anything.

_______________________

There is some puja today after which Kiara nad Ronit can't meet untill next puja which is after two days . While soon to be we'd couple is busy in puja others were busy in practicing. And I'm busy watching all of them. Even though they are not really talking to me, I can still cherish them from far. " You know you can join them" I heard Rahul said in my ears, and I just sighed.
" I heard you were crying. " I said trying to hold my hand while I tried to stop him.
" Harry, didn't tell me. I was in the bathroom at that time. " He said giving justification
" They don't hate you, just the way I can't, I tried hard to hate you. But see, I couldn't" he said genuinely. Since the time I have come here, Rahul is being so sweet but this is the first time I could see seriousness in his eyes. He was saying it to irritate me but to make me calm.
" Can't we be Just friends Rahul?" I asked holding his hand, he smiled at that
" We can, but can we?" He said making the grip strong. I looked down " Just for Kiara, let's be friends till this wedding get's over"
He stated. I wanted to yell at him that no I don't want me your friend but yours . Only yours. But all I did was nodded my head.
" So, let's dance together . Let's prepare something for her. For them. " He excitedly
" You know I can't dance. " I said, he kept his arm around my shoulder " you know even I can't. But let's try"

____________________________

Whole day I spent With Rahul practicing the dance. We were actually enjoying it all. It felt like I'm actually spending time with a new friend and not Rahul my ex. It's been 5 days since I have come here and after two days Kiara will be married. Tonight we have sangeet night after that a party which we are having at Rahul's place. Currently I'm in with Rahul practicing for the last time when the door opened and I saw Vibhor standing there in front of me. I felt so happy seeing him but then realisation hit me. Kl I s just my past. I went up to him and hugged him.
" What are you doing here? I thought you can't come" I questioned him breaking the hug. " I have my ways, I knew you needed me. So, I am here" he said smiling
" Hey Rahul" Vibhor said waving his hand. Honestly I was scared how Rahul will react. But Rahul acted as if Vibhor is his long lost best friend " oh man, you took so long to come. I was expecting you earlier" I shook my head at that left them .
__________________________

The sangeet was over and we were heading to KL'S place for party. All youngsters no uncle aunties . I was kinda nervous as I was going to my old home. I wasn't sure what to expect. I was feeling all nostalgic and happy at the same time. Soon we were at the location. Vibhor was by my side all along. And whole evening Rahul and vibhor acted like friends which was literally so weird.
As soon as we entered the place I held Vibhor's hand tightly. As I didn't know what to expect. But everything was changed. It didn't look like the place I lived for almost a year. This wasn't my house. This was KL Rahul's house. I felt a lil pang if pain in my heart. But suppressed it .
We all were enjoying the party when I sneaked out to go to Rahul's room once. I knew it would be all different but I just wanted to see it once. I wanted to feel it's surrounding. As I entered the room I couldn't believe my eyes.
It was as it is I left. Nothing was changed. Furniture was kept exactly where I kept them. None of my pictures were taken off from the wall. I was just lost looking at it.
" Bhai just couldn't bring himself to change it. " I heard Bhavna say. I gave her a sorry look. " He genuinely loved you. Seems like you've moved on while he's still stuck there. Met your fiance. Seems like a nice guy. I hope my brother also find someone else"
" Bhavna, I never wanted any of this to happen. I genuinely never wanted it. But life had another plan for me I guess"
" Don't tell me. And let's leave his room." She said as we both left the room.

It's so late and almost every one is so drunk and dancing lost in their tunes . I was also enjoying myself with my friends and when Vibhor pulled me for a dance. I laughed at his move nad danced with him. When suddenly someone punched hard on Vibhor's face.
___________________________
Happy reading