Chapter 1

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Diggy- *walks in the house* *drops bags on the floor* *sighs with relief*

Angela- *in the kitchen* …Just take a seat.. make yourself comfortable and everything…

Diggy- *confused face* *shakes head* *takes bags to his room*

I heard Angela talking and laughing with someone in the kitchen. I was confused and I didn’t think anything of it. Probably one of her friends. I just came through the front door with shopping bags and I went up to my room to put them away. Various bags of stuff. Louis Vuitton.. Barney’s New York… Versace…

Stuff I wanted and needed but didn’t buy till now. I went upstairs, put my bags down and took off my jacket. I breathed a sigh of relief as I sat back on my bed. I’d been shopping all day. It was long. 

Russy- *walks in* *smiles* Oh you’re back.. 

Diggy- *points at him* That’s my shirt…

Russy- *looks down at the shirt* Um, yeah I borrowed it

Diggy- I didn’t say you could tho

Russy- I’m sorry. Do I need to buy you another one?

Diggy- *rolls eyes* No just.. stay outta my room for the millionth time, god damn Russ… *looks away*

Russy- *steps out of the room*

*laughing comes from downstairs*

Russy- *looks at him* You know who Ang has downstairs?

Diggy- *looks at him* I have no idea. I ain’t even seen her..

*footsteps come from downstairs* *heels clack on the floor*

Angela- *shouts upstairs* Guys, come say hello…!

Diggy- *gets up* *walks out with Russy* *walks to the balcony*

Russy- *looks over and gasps a little*

I got to the balcony and I saw Angela and… this girl. She was… beautiful wasn’t even the definition of her. She was flawless… perfection. We walked down the staircase and approached them both and she was smiling with Angela. Russy almost rushed to her but I kept my cool.

Angela- Guys, this is Y/N. She’s the new model for Pastry and some other online stuff

Russy- *looks at her* You model?

Y/N- *nods* Yeah, I do.

Diggy- *raises his eyebrow* *smiles a little*

Angela- Basically, I told her I’d introduce her and everything cause she’ll be modelling and working with me for a long time.. *looks at Y/N* she’ll be practically family *looks at the boys*

Y/N was beautiful. Shoulder-length hair, a beautiful smile that lit up the whole house, glowing skin, bare but blushing cheeks and her whole demeanor was lady-like and sophisticated.. as she stood there in her white skirt and cream cropped jumper and nude heels. If this was love at first sight, then it was the best thing I’d fallen in love with…

And she had this kind of swagger with her, even though she stood taller than me in her heels and looked so much older than me.

Russy- So, how are you?

Y/N- I’m really good.. just getting familiar with my new job and everything with it..

Russy- So, where do you live?

Diggy- *looks at him* *looks at her*

Y/N- *smiles* I live in Brooklyn. I was born there, then I lived in Cali for a while then I came back home. It feels good..