Chapter 57 (Finale)

YOUR P.O.V.

I walked ahead of Diggy and towards the staircase, clutching the gun in my hand tightly. I was careful with my steps. Someone was definitely downstairs and I wasn’t sure who it was. All I thought was “intruder”.

I was about to walk down the staircase, but Diggy held me back with his tatted arm, gesturing and insisting with his eyes that he go first. I didn’t oblige. He crept down and we heard another noise and some laughter and hushing from the kitchen.

Diggy- That’s it… *runs to the kitchen quickly*

Y/N- Diggy, wait! *rushes after him*

Diggy- *sees a guy* *shoots quickly*

Guy- *cries out* Argh!

Sasha- *screams and ducks behind the island* Dad! Wait!!

Y/N- Diggy, stop! *slaps his gun on the floor*

Diggy- *looks at you then Sasha* Sasha? The fuck is going on?

Guy- *stands up* *holds his shoulder*

Y/N- Sash…

Diggy- Who’s this?

Y/N- *holds his arm back* Don’t.

Sasha- *clears her throat* My boyfriend. Jamal *grabs a towel* *hands it to Jamal*

Jamal- *pats his wound* Sorry if I scared you Mr and Mrs Simmons…

Y/N- *sticks her hand out* It’s nice to me…

Diggy- *holds your hand down* *scrunches his face at him* Jamal?

Y/N- *looks up at him* Daniel, don’t.

Diggy- No, I wanna know why he was creeping up in my house at.. *looks at the clock* 4am?

Sasha- Because he’s my boyfriend

Diggy- Was he gonna stay here? Did you ask?

Sasha- No… but dad, there’s more to it

Diggy- *folds his arms* What?

Sasha- *sighs and steps back* I’m pregnant.

I just looked at Diggy’s face. Suddenly his nostrils flared, jaw clenched, his hand balled up into a fist and his eyes narrowed at both Sasha and Jamal. He grabbed the gun off the floor and I pulled him back firmly when he gripped on it

Y/N- *stands in front of him* Don’t even think about it!

Diggy- Y/N, move out of the way

Y/N- Fuck no!

Diggy- *looks at Sasha* How could you be so stupid, you’re 18!

Sasha- I’m sorry dad!

Y/N- *holds Diggy back* You’ve made your fair amount of mistakes in your life.. she’s still your daughter!

Sasha- I’m not

Diggy- I raised you like my own. I didn’t raise you to sneak around like this Sasha.. *points at Jamal* and with this guy?! How long have you known him?

Sasha- Over a year.. dad, I love him. Please. We’re having a child together and I don’t wanna do it on my own

Diggy- *sighs* You won’t be alone *looks at Jamal* You planned on staying here?

Jamal- *nods* Yes sir.

Diggy- Couch or spare room. Your choice.. *walks upstairs*

*half a year later*