Chapter 7

YOUR P.O.V.

*two weeks later*

It’d been a busy two weeks. And thank God too. I needed to distract myself. Angela set me up with one last photoshoot last week and it felt more weird that Diggy wasn’t there. She even asked me why he didn’t come and I didn’t have the answer. I couldn’t give her an answer.

I’d been meeting with a new agency. They were bigger and could offer me a lot more and they would really take care of me. I had a new manager and she really looked out for me and I noticed that since I signed, I had more work and my life had literally upgraded, as well as my pay packet.

All these new changes and different environments and not any more small jobs but bigger jobs. More high fashion, more work and more focus on my job.

Y/N- *comes in the apartment* *pulls in her suitcase*

Brianna- *looks up at you from her plate* 

Y/N- *looks at her* *smiles* Hi…

Brianna- *silent*

Y/N- You in one of your moods? Okay… *walks to her bedroom*

Brianna- *slams her fork down* I can’t believe you..

Y/N- *turns to her* What?

Brianna- I feel so bad for Drew… how can you play him like that?

Y/N- You’re talking about this when I get back from Miami? Besides, don’t act like I’m the only bad one, you helped me cover it up

Brianna- I should have told him. I should’ve never kept that from him..

Y/N- Don’t just blame me, blame yourself too. I wasn’t the only one keeping secrets.

Brianna- You never cared did you?! You never saw hw much he really loved you. you took him for granted, you’re so fucking selfish. I’d literally die for a guy like him..

Y/N- So go and have him! He’s single now, he’s free and I don’t care what you do Bri!

Brianna- You just think of yourself.. all through this. It was about making you and only you happy. He was miserable. He told me you didn’t kiss him on the lips or even say you loved him anymore..

Y/N- Because I didn’t Bri! I can’t lie to his face..

Brianna- You did tho! *mimics Drew* Are you and Diggy more than friends? *mimics you* No, we’re just friends! *glares at you* You.. you’re just one of those people that when it doesn’t matter who it is or who you love or who loves you, you’re always out for yourself. Don’t you regret what you did to him?

Y/N- *shouts and cries* Of course I do!! I regret not being honest with him this whole time! Yes, I’m selfish. I know that and everyone else knows that. But I regret not telling him everything that’s happened… even when I had the chance.

Brianna- You had days, weeks, so many chances. You broke his heart so bad. You have no idea how much you hurt him.. If you wanted to tell him, you would have. You wouldn’t have been sneaking around with Diggy.

Y/N- *looks away* Put yourself in my shoes…

Brianna- If I did, it wouldn’t have gone that way..

Y/N- I loved him. So so much.. yeah my actions don’t support that one bit but I did. Heart and soul but that faded up till it ended. He loved and cared for me and I did too… but I feel like he had more of it for me than I did for him. I tried breaking it off way before! He wanted to stay with me, I didn’t wanna break his heart… I loved him.