Chapter 40

YOUR P.O.V.

*the next morning*

I woke up with the most amount of shit on my mind.. and the desperate need to throw up three times… Leaning over the toilet bowl, I thought, how the fuck am I gonna get outta this situation? What the fuck is happening, I’m meant to be happy. I looked at the clock on the bathroom cabinet, 10:17am it read so I showered, got changed and went into Sasha’s room… she was already awake so I took her downstairs to eat…

Y/N- *puts Sasha in her highchair* *looks at the kitchen* *sees a covered plate*

My baby.. he left me breakfast that he’d made. Chicken and waffles with some berries on the side. Not only that but a note in his neat handwriting… "Early workout and then heading to my manager’s office for a script. Thinking of you, Jermaine x" it read. My heart warmed and then sunk at what I remembered.. how the fuck could I be pregnant right now?

Y/N- *feeds Sasha* Come on Sash, you gotta eat.. you’re getting food everywhere

Sasha- *talks gibberish*

Y/N- *smiles* You’re so cute..

*doorbell rings*

Y/N- *looks at the kitchen door* *kisses Sasha’s head* I’ll be right back… *gets up*

Y/N- *answers the door* Hey..

Kendall- I brought your shopping… *drops bags*

Y/N- How did yo..

Kendall- Your husband gave me a list and asked me to buy stuff because he knew you’d be busy…

Y/N- *smiles* He’s sweet.

Kendall- And then guess who’s been calling me..

Y/N- Who?

Kendall- Diggy, like constantly, non-stop calls to talk to you.

Y/N- *rolls eyes* Ignore him..

Kendall- What happened between you both apart from you marrying someone else?

Y/N- Nothing Ken..

Kendall- You look like you’ve been sick, are you okay?

Y/N- I’m fine.

Kendall- Such a lie. Anyway, the deliveryman came with something for you.. *hands you flowers*

Y/N- Aw… *takes out the card*

Kendal- Who they from?

I read the card. It was in Diggy’s writing. "If it’s mine, I wanna know. I’ll be there for you, always… x" it wrote. He really wanted to know. He was constantly asking me, calling me.. I had to block his number, I couldn’t deal with 7 missed calls last night.

Y/N- *rips the card in pieces* No one.

Kendall- *looks at you confused* But..

Y/N- There isn’t a but. *throws the flowers in the trash* *walks in the kitchen*

Kendall- Oh.. okay..  *follows you in the kitchen with the bags*

*later that day*

JERMAINE’S P.O.V.

Jermaine- *laughs* I don’t know man..

Quincy- Come on, it’s just Vegas

Jermaine- I’ll think about it. I’m just comfy with my wife and daughter right now, I ain’t got the space to even think about a boys vacation

Quincy- Ooh, you being a family guy huh? *eats food*