Chapter 51

YOUR P.O.V.

For weeks I fund myself just laying awake. This always happened. I couldn’t sleep. I laid on my pillow, staring at the ceiling just thinking ‘what sense did this make?’ The guy I thought I could trust the most.. I put him before anyone else in my life so many times… I thought I knew my husband like the back of my hand…

I watched him sleep. The bruises on his face were fading and he slept so soundly. Snoring too. This all just played on my mind as I stared at him. How could he be a murderer? Not Diggy. I never thought this would even happen. Now I had to have his back and he’d have mine, through everything.

*later that morning*

Kioka- *jumps up and down with Sasha*

Y/N- *looks over at them* Girls, be careful you don’t fall over…

Sasha- We won’t mommy! *keeps on jumping*

Y/N- *shakes her head* *hears the front door close*

Diggy- *walks in* I brought breakfast..

Sasha- *runs to him* Can we eat now please Diggy?

Diggy- Sure.. *takes her to the kitchen*

Y/N- *walks out*

Diggy- *sees you go*

Y/N- *puts on her heels* *walks in Joshua’s room* You ready to go to mommy’s?

Joshua- *nods* Yeah.. is it okay that I bring my toys?

Y/N- Take whatever you want with you, they’re yours and I just want you to be happy *smiles*

Joshua- *puts the toys in a bag* *stands up*

Diggy- *walks in* Hey.. what’s going on?

Y/N- Justine is having Joshua this weekend, remember?

Diggy- I know, I was gonna take him. 

Y/N- Don’t worry about it, I’ve got it. Just make sure the girls eat and.. I’ll be back soon. *leaves*

*later on*

Y/N- Why didn’t you say anything to me?

Justine- I didn’t know Diggy didn’t tell you. I don’t know what you guys talk about or know.. and Y/N it was none of my business to tell you. *drinks her coffee*

Y/N- I just couldn’t believe it

Justine- I had to have Joshua away from that. I didn’t want him too close.. it scared me that he may have been in danger. I had to move, even to New York, I had to.

Y/N- All I’m thinking about is the kids.. and how he lied to me.

Justine- *puts her cup down* You’re married. You can’t be talking to me, talk to him about it. He quit it though, right?

Y/N- That’s not the point

Justine- So what is your point?

Y/N- He’s a murderer Jus! And he’s been doing it since Joshua was born? I can’t get past that, ever. I can’t stop thinking about all the people he killed with those two hands and I’m married to him and he touched me, my kids and made love to me with those two hands. It freaks me out. I love him so, so much but it scares me. I’m seven months pregnant with his child and I have this horrible feeling it’ll all fall apart.

Justine- Keep thinking like that and it will. If you don’t start thinking positively, then he’s gonna be gone before you know it. You have to hold onto him