Chapter 17

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Spin- *on the phone* I ain’t even kidding.. 

Diggy- *puts hand on his head* God damn, you guys move fast.. How many times did you sleep with her?!

Spin- That’s none of y’all goddamn business…!

Diggy- This is serious man…

Spin- I know. I’m too young for this shit, I ain’t want this…

Diggy- *glances at you* Alright I gotta go. Me and Y/N will be over later… *hangs up* *looks at you*

Y/N- *looks away from him*

Diggy- Babe, don’t look away from me..

Y/N- I’m sorry… I didn’t expect this.

Diggy- You think I did? I went so long thinking I was the one that ruined our set up, but you did the same thing…

Y/N- I regret it so much…

Diggy- Me too. Seriously, I do. And now she’s pregnant?

Y/N- *looks at him* What if it’s yours?

Diggy- *scratches his head*

Y/N- *looks away* *walks away*

She walked off and closed the bedroom door behind her. I left her alone, have some time to herself to clear her thoughts. I needed to too. I can’t believe I got myself so caught up and deep in all this shit.. but what I couldn’t believe was that Y/N and Sienna slept together… I was constantly stopping myself imagining that and realised even though that was a fantasy in a dark part of my mind, I had to get back to reality and try to deal with everything. 

She came out of the bedroom with her jacket and purse in her hands and looked at me. I realised she was ready to go to Spin’s so I grabbed my jacket and headed out with her. The car ride was silent. I drove, and she just looked out the window, kept her headphones in and didn’t talk to me. She glanced at me a few times and I did the same to her..

*half an hour later*

Spin- *opens door* Hi..

Diggy- Wassup man.. *daps him*

Spin- *hugs you* Sienna said she’ll be here soon..

Y/N- So?

Spin- She said you guys were kinda… close.

Diggy- *looks at you*

Y/N- *shakes head* Not really.. 

Spin- *sighs and sits on the couch* Y’all ain’t know how deep this shit is…

Y/N- You haven’t been seeing her long.. 

Spin- Just a couple months.. the fuck, I swear we always used protection..

Diggy- Always? Man, I know you…

Spin- Most of the time..

Y/N- Was she using contraception? The pill or anything?

Spin- I don’t know..

Y/N- She’s your girlfriend you’re meant to know…

Spin- I know but. I don’t know so much about herYeah she is

Diggy- I thought you said things were going well?

Spin- They were, but we don’t tell each other about everything in our lives… I don’t know man, I have a nephew already.. I can’t be having my own kids..