Chapter 21

SPIN’S P.O.V.

Diggy- Y/N, come back.. *pulls you*

Y/N- *looks at him* No, I’m done here Diggy

Diggy- No, you’re not.

Spin- *looks at you* *looks at Sienna* Are you serious?

Sienna- *silent*

Spin- *grabs her face and turns it to him* Is it true?!

Sienna- *tear falls down her cheek* I never wanted it to be this way…

Spin- *lets go of her face* *pulls up her top* *sees the fake bump* *looks in her eyes* Were you ever pregnant?

Sienna- *sniffles and tear falls*

Spin- Sienna, stop crying, were you ever pregnant?

Y/N- *folds arms* Like hell she wasn’t.. she never was. She faked everything and thought she’d get away with it

Diggy- And you did this to me too?

Spin- *looks at him* Did what?

Sienna- I’m sorry…

Spin- *rips the vest from her body* *throws the vest at her* *stands up* Fuck outta here…

Sienna- *cries and grabs his arm* Spin, please!

Spin- *shakes her off* Your stuff’s gonna be gone in the morning. *walks to the door* *looks at you*

Y/N- *looks at him*

Spin- *mumbles* I might need some help… please? *leaves*

Y/N- *looks at Diggy* *leaves with him*

YOUR P.O.V.

*half an hour later*

Spin was so silent.. so angry and so silent. When we got in the apartment, he wasted no time throwing out Sienna’s things. He threw everything in bags, he didn’t care if it was a brush, dress or photo, it all went in bags and was thrown on the street for anyone to take. He didn’t give a shit. His anger was crazy.

I didn’t say a thing. I didn’t really care and I tried to warn him before, so I didn’t even bother speaking. I just started packing. He was being quiet and so to lift the pressure off me, I put my headphones in and quietly rapped to myself and I caught him doing the same to the songs I rapped and sang to…

Spin- *picks up photo* *pauses and stares at it*

Y/N- *looks at him*  *continues packing things*

Spin- *taps you*

Y/N- *takes out a headphone* *looks at him*

Spin- You see, this is when we first started dating.. this is the day. She took that picture.. and I have it on my phone..

Y/N- Hm… 

Spin- *sits down and stares at the photo* I can’t believe she did this… she was my everything…

Y/N- *still packing things*

Spin- *looks at you* You haven’t said a word to me.. you’ve just been packing her things…. Y/N, I want someone to talk to me

Y/N- *ties bag* *takes it out*

Spin- *sighs*

Y/N- *opens apartment door*

Diggy- *walks to the door* *sees you* Y’all move fast

Y/N- *looks away*

Diggy- Babe, you aite?