Chapter 2

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I couldn’t sleep all night. It was crazy. Seriously. I thought about her all night. Y/N. Her smile was amazing, her laugh was the cutest and her style was impeccable. She was perfection in the form of a woman and I never knew I’d even meet her. I wish I got to know her more. I wish I made a move…

I got up at 3am for some water and when I walked out of the kitchen, all I heard was her laugh and voice. Like she was here. I stopped and looked around the dark house and nothing and no one was there.

What can I say, you’re pretty adorable. You’re a cool guy” I heard her say in my head and then I was hearing her laugh and seeing her face all over the house.

Diggy- *whispers* Y/N? *looks around* Y/N? *walks around* Why am I hearing these voices? Y/N, are you here? Hello?

Russy- *looks at him* *tired* Why are you making so much noise? *rubs his eyes*

Diggy- *turns around suddenly* Shit, you scared me

Russy- What are you doing? And why are you calling Y/N’s name? It’s like 3am…

Diggy- I..I.. *looks away* Never mind. 

Russy- Just go to bed Dig… *walks upstairs* *mutters* You’re crazy…

*the house is quiet*

Diggy- *looks around* *shrugs and goes upstairs*

*in the morning*

*voices chatter downstairs*

Justine- It’s so great to have you back home

Angela- I know. I’ve missed you guys

Diggy- *slowly wakes up*

Justine- I can’t believe you have to go back to New York so soon

Angela- I know, but I have to. You know work and everything, it’s so hectic but this is where hard work gets you..

Justine- I understand. Ah, I’m so proud of you, you’ve been working so hard!

Angela- And it’s all paying off..

Justine- And your new model? Who is she?

Angela- Y/N.. you’ll love her. I gotta get to her apartment today cause we’re doing some shots..

Diggy- *perks up* *gets out of bed*

Justine- She seems so nice.. and she’s so young

Angela- Mom, she’s Diggy’s age

Diggy- *goes to his bathroom*

Justine- Still, he’s 19 soon and so is she. She’s got a good career ahead of her

Angela- She’s already a huge model. She did Chanel and Burberry kids when she was little

Justin- Wow, that’s amazing…

I showered quickly and changed into a shirt, jeans, snapback and Jordan’s and headed downstairs before Angela left. I just got to her before she left.

Diggy- Hey Ang.. where you going?

Angela- *picks up purse* Just to the city, a few photoshoots for Pastry and the website

Diggy- That sounds cool, can I come with?

Angela- *raises eyebrow* Really? You wanna come with me?

Diggy- Yeah, why not? I love fashion, you know that..

Angela- *shrugs* Okay. I’m going in five, hurry up..