Chapter 31

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

*a few evenings later*

Diggy- So it’s official? I can go around calling you my girlfriend now?

Y/N- You can do whatever,

Diggy- *fake excitement* I actually can? I don’t have to pretend we’re just friends? *gasps* I can hug you in public now?!

Y/N- Shut up… just don’t say we’re getting married.

Diggy- So I can’t call you wifey?

Y/N- It’s not that deep

Diggy- *laughs a little* Alright, I’m boutta go to the store, wanna come with?

Y/N- I think I’m cool…

Diggy- Come on, a drive through the city? We can go visit moms…

Y/N- My moms?

Diggy- Of course..

Y/N- She’ll be so happy to see me, let’s go.. *grabs her jacket*

*at Costco*

Diggy- *pushes the cart* Everybody be staring at my chick…

Y/N- At the show, everyone was still staring at me.. you got paper towels?

Diggy- No.. grab em..

Y/N- *reaches to the top shelf* I can’t even… *tries to grab them* 

Diggy- *looks at your ass and smirks* And now I know why everybody be staring…

Y/N- *turns to him* *low tone* Can you stop being horny for like ten seconds?! *puts the towels in the cart* *walks away*

Diggy- *pinches your ass* You know I can’t..

Y/N- I’m boutta slap you Simmons..

Diggy- *laughs* Aite, I’ll stop. I don’t wanna go to moms with a bruise on my cheek

Y/N- Exactly..

We shopped quietly and calmly for things I needed at my apartment and we joked around in the store like it was nothing. Like we were the teenagers when we first met. I remember that. I remember how silly we used to be and how much sex and lust that was involved, but now it was more intimate and personal. No physical aspects even needed even though I’d joke around and stuff…

We had a couple shoppers spot us and a few took pictures and it was nice and everything. Thank God the store wasn’t busy. 

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- Ah, I need more champagne..

Diggy- To drink with who?

Y/N- Kendall when she visits…

Diggy- I see, I see…

Y/N- *chuckles* But me and you are team lemonade and cookies…

Diggy- *smiles* Yeah. Let’s go get some… *pushes the cart*

Y/N- *phone rings* Hold up… *answers it* Hello? Who’s this?

Zendaya- It’s Zendaya… how can you do that to Trevor?

Y/N- I’m sorry, do what?

Zendaya- He came back to Cali and now he’s at my house and he’s so upset. You didn’t have to end things like that?

Did he have ro abuse me during the relationship for days and weeks bon end? No he didn’t. I guess he didn’t tell you that… *hangs up*

TREVOR’S P.O.V.