Chapter 39

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- *looks at them both*

Jermaine- *holds your hand* Baby, speak to me…

Y/N- *shakes her head* *starts to cry* *runs down the aisle crying*

Jermaine- *tries to pull you back* Y/N..

Y/N- No, stop! *shakes him off and runs away*

*all the guests murmur and chatter in shock*

Diggy- Y/N!!

Jermaine- *pushes him back* Fuck no, you stay away from her

Diggy- *pushes him off*

Spin- *grabs Diggy* Get back here, we’re going. Come on.. 

Kendall- *runs after you* Y/N come back!

Y/N- *runs into a room and cries*

Kendall- *hears you crying and finds you* Oh baby.. *hugs you* I’m sorry..

Y/N- *sniffles* It’s so embarrassing.. I can’t believe he did that.. *covers her face*

Kendall- But look at it this way, he literally should have. He showed you your options.. now who do you want?

Y/N- Kendall!!

Kendall- No, listen to me. That’s just what’s been going through your mind for the past few months, maybe the past year… but you have to make a decision.

Y/N- I cheated on Jermaine with Diggy, I have a child with Jermaine and I’m still in love with Diggy, I can’t even..

Kendall- What do you want in the future? It’s what you want Y/N and what you know is best for you

Y/N- *sniffles and stays silent*

*door knocks*

Y/N- *looks up*

Jermaine- *walks in* Can I talk to you for a minute?

Y/N- *nods*

Kendall- *gets up and leaves*

Jermaine- *sits beside you* *laughs to himself* I never thought this would even happen. I mean.. you slept with him?

Y/N- *looks up at him* Jermaine, that’s not the point.

Jermaine- No it isn’t. The fact that he’s still in our lives and trying to pull you away from me is the point. And he almost succeeded before. He wants you, but you know you need me Y/N. And I love you, do you even know that?

Y/N- *sniffles* Of course I do..

Diggy- *walks in* Y/N I need to..

Jermaine- Nigga, just back the fuck off!

Diggy- Who do y’all think you’re talkin to? Fuck outchea with that shit, I wanna talk to her

Jermaine- She’s my fiancée, you ain’t talkin to her!

Diggy- I can do what I want, I had her first..

Jermaine- Congratulations, but she met me and we had a baby, what have you got?

Y/N- *puts her arms over her head* *breathes deeply and cries*

Y/N- *wakes up panting suddenly* *looks around*

I woke up, breathing heavily, frightened and shifty. It was just a dream. A panicking, scary and overwhelming dream. Thank God. I felt tears in my eyes and my pillow was drowning in them. I breathed slowly and inhaled and exhaled carefully, hand on my chest trying to comprehend what my dream was telling me