Chapter 3

YOUR P.O.V.  

Y/N- Ugh.. *puts hand on head* *closes eyes tightly*  

Diggy- *walks out the bathroom* *looks at you* Why do you look like that?  

Y/N- *opens eyes suddenly* Like what?  

Diggy- Like.. *shakes head* It don’t matter.. I’m gone. I’m outta here.. *grabs his jacket*  

Y/N- So you’re literally leaving just like that?  

Diggy- Yeah. I’m not gonna fuck with people who fuck me around.  

Y/N- I didn’t.. *stops* Look, I didn’t do that..  

Diggy- Whatever. *leaves*  

I watched him leave and I left it at that. I wish he wasn’t annoyed at me like he was. He knows we couldn’t be together and if we could… I probably would. But we’ve haven’t known each other for the longest anyway…  

Me and Angela however were getting closer  but Diggy avoided me… not even acknowledging me. Like I didn’t exist. I ate dinner with their family and he ignored me and glared at me or even didn’t look at me. I felt like I really hurt him bad.

Just when I thought it was getting worse, my mom was calling me and she found my address and sent me presents and flowers… I just sent them all back. I didn’t want them. All her calls and messages, it was so overwhelming on top of everything.  

*a few days later*  

Y/N- *on the phone* Dan, can you just…can you call me? I really wanna talk to you and apologize, I’m real sorry. Please… *hangs up* *walks back in the kitchen*  

Brianna- *walks to the fridge* *looks up at you* Voicemail?  

Y/N- *looks at the phone sadly* Yeah.  

Brianna- Who you tryna call anyway?  

Y/N- Um, just an old friend.. we fell out over some stupid shit  

Brianna- *shakes head* Stupid shit I bet it was..  

Y/N- *looks at her* *walks to the couch* *turns on the tv*  

Drew- *turns his head to you* Babe, I need to study  

Y/N- And I wanna watch tv  *turns up volume*

Drew- Y/N, this is important. I have a test tomorrow. If I fail, I’m outta the class  

Y/N- Why can’t you study at your own house?  

Drew- It’s too busy at my house. Too loud and ,my parents and everything  

Y/N- *shrugs* Well that’s not my fault Drew.  

Drew- *studies you* Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? What’s with you?  

Y/N- I need to distract myself from everything.  

Drew- Doesn’t mean you have to distract me… God, you’re so selfish  

Y/N- Me? Really? You come over here to use me, sometimes I feel like I’m the escape from everything in your life and you put all this weight on me  

Brianna- *watches you both from the kitchen* *takes out the cereal*  

Drew- Well who else do I have Y/N?! I come over to see you and to lean on you for support. You are my escape. You always will be. That’s why I’m always here. I want peace.  

Y/N- *sighs frustratedly*  

Drew- *Seriously, what’s up with you lately? *brushes your hair behind your ear* It’s like you’re different…