Chapter 23

YOUR P.O.V.

*in LA*

Y/N- What do you mean “Oh God?” Kendall? I don’t care..

Kendall- You don’t care? That’s his ex!

Y/N- So what!

Kendall- They’re super close..

Y/N- And I don’t care, we’re not even dating..

Kendall- You’re not dating? Do you like him?

Y/N- Meh.. He’s a nice guy…

Kendall- Look. Zendaya and Trevor dated.. and he obviously likes you if he’s taking you on dates and treating you like a lady..

Y/N- *shrugs* Aren’t men like, meant to do that though?

Kendall- *laughs* I’m serious! Y/N, he likes you..

Y/N- And you know I just got out of a long-term relationship, even if he likes me a hella lot, it’s been a week. I can’t jump on the next guy’s dick just like that

Kendall- So, you were thinking about that with Trevor?

Y/N- *hits her* Shut up!

Kendall- *laughs* Alright.. but you gotta know, he’s got an ex-girlfriend…

Y/N- And I have an ex-boyfriend.. everyone has an ex

Kendall- I’m just trying to let you know, there’s history..

Y/N- And I’m telling you that I don’t care. I’m not in a relationship and I don’t care.

Kendall- Tell me the truth.

Y/N- And I just did… Whatever, I’m gonna post on instagram.. saying goodnight to my people..  *takes put phone*

Kendall- *looks at you*

*the next morning*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

*in New York*

*hours later*

I hated that Y/N had literally moved on. I was sat up in bed with Tinashe right now and she was feeling all over my chest. She laid there, in just her underwear, sexy as hell and teasing me while I was just on my phone, looking through my pictures I had of her.. any memories I had of her. The last picture I took on my phone of us was months ago… I was in bed with her, she was in her bra and she was laying on me. I did miss her a lot, hella lot.

Tinashe- You okay baby?

Diggy- Yeah, I’m god.. *opens up instagram*

Tinashe- You look tense.. maybe I can ease the pressure off you..

Diggy- Mm, maybe..

Tinashe- I’ll go get the baby oil.. *gets up*

Diggy- *looks at Instagram*

I saw this photo of Y/N in a bed.. it wasn’t her bed, I knew cause she was in LA right now. I hoped that it weren’t Trevor’s bed. She captioned it "Boutta sleep in this California king bed #aintlikethisathome" 

I couldn’t help but notice that her face was perfect. She was smiling and held the camera above her. She wasn’t wearing any make up wither but she still looked flawless as usual and her eyelashes were long as hell and natural. I loved that about her…

*later on*

Diggy- Mm…

Tinashe- See? I knew my baby needed a massage..