Chapter 29

YOUR P.O.V.

Trevor- *looks at you both*The fuck is this?

Diggy- I’m her date for tonight

Trevor- And I’m her boyfriend.. *looks at you* What’d I say about going near him? Huh?

Y/N- *looks down*

Trevor- *squeezes your arm* Don’t fucking ignore me..

Y/N- Ow Trevor, you’re hurting me..

Trevor- I should do worse.

Diggy- What?

Jay- *walks over* taps you* Happy new year!

Y/N- *smiles and hugs him* Happy new year…

Jay- *looks at you all* Y’alright? *points at Trevor* Who’s this?

Y/N- This is um.. 

Trevor- Her boyfriend.. Trevor.

Jay- Oh.. *looks at you and Diggy*

Y/N- *looks away* 

Jay- Good to meet you.. *shakes his hand* You treating my little lady right?

Trevor- *nods and smiles* Yes sir.

Diggy- *scoffs and laughs*

Trevor- *looks at Diggy* Somethin funny huh?

Diggy- Yeah.. you lyin to everyone..

Jay- *point at himself* Am I missing something?

Y/N- Um, no..

Jay- Good.. cause Bey wants to meet you. I said you were here and she got excited

Y/N- Aw..

Trevor- Oh, we were gonna go..

Y/N- No… we weren’t. I was gonna stay for a while, you can leave if you want, don’t wait on me.

Jay- Come on… we got a whole night to welcome the new year… *walks away with you*

I looked back at Diggy and Trevor as I left with Jay. Diggy walked off, probably to prevent making a fool of himself at the party and Trevor.. he was just watching me. I’d never seen him looking so evil before…

I met Beyoncé for the first time… probably one of my lifelong dreams. She was so excited to see me and gushed over my modelling photos and the work and companies I had jobs with, she was so impressed with me and it was flattering. Not to mention she looked as gorgeous as she did in photos, I was starstruck. I literally struggled to talk to her without reminding myself that I was talking to the one and only Beyoncé…

Bey- *takes a selfie with you* *looks at it* 

Y/N- Oh that looks really good..

Bey- You think?

Y/N- Yeah I have to have that at some point

Bey- Tell you what, I’ll give you my number and you give me yours and we can meet up and stuff and I can give you some pointers and get to know you a little. I find you so amazing, and you’re an inpiration, even to me..

Y/N- Really?

Bey- *nods*

Diggy- *walks over* Hey, what’s going on?

Y/N- Nothing much…

Y/N- Oh, Bey this is Diggy, Diggy this is..

Diggy- Beyoncé.. you don’t even have to tell me *laughs a little*