Chapter 11

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

*the next morning* *phone rings*

Diggy- *grumbles* Urgh… *rolls over and answers it* Hello?

Roger- Diggy get up

Diggy- What?

Roger- Get up and turn on the tv

Diggy- If this is one of your pranks, I ain’t in the mood. It’s.. .*looks at phone screen* 8am Rog

Roger- I’m serious. Turn on the tv and watch MTV news…

Diggy- Uh, fine. *sits up in bed* *grabs the remote and turns on his tv*

Presenter- *on tv* …Yeah you heard right. Apparently, they’re officially together. But it seems really complicated. We never expected a girl like Y/N to do that in a relationship

Diggy- *confused* What?

Roger- Just watch…

Presenter- It became headline gossip news in the music industry last night when it was revealed that Y/N cheated on her ex-boyfriend with none other than Diggy Simmons. I guess they’re more than just friends… 

Diggy- What the..

Angela- *video plays on tv* “…And she put herself before her ex-boyfriend and his needs. She didn’t care for him. So much that she tried breaking it off and failed. Fell out of love and while they were still dating, she cheated on him. With Diggy.”

Diggy- She told them that?!

Roger- It’s all over twitter, I saw it here then I had to call you.

Diggy- Thanks… shit how is this gonna go down?

Roger- Dude, I wish I could help you but… she cheated with you?

Diggy- Look I know it weren’t the right thing.. but I was really feeling her…

Roger- But still.. you came between a relationship

Diggy- I shoulda backed off.. but she wanted to keep him there. And it ain’t exactly like I said no anyway…

Roger- Damn…

Diggy- I ain’t know. I’m a kill Angela.. how the fuck can she say that?! To the paparazzi too? What is she playing at?!

Roger- Look man, I would stay and talk but I gotta work..

Diggy- Yeah, yeah I understand

Roger- Good luck… I’m sorry man. *hangs up*

Diggy- *sighs and lays back on the bed* *falls asleep*

YOUR P.O.V.

Stacey- This is a joke, right?

Y/N- No, it’s not…

Stacey- So.. you’ve been creeping around on the low with this rapper?

Y/N- Not just this rapper. Diggy. You know we’re together

Phoebe- Maybe but the press are speculating that now, they didn’t know before.

Stacey- Do you want to model in this business?

Y/N- Yes, i do! You know it’s my dream..

Stacey- Then you need to get Diggy out of your pants and get your head in this. You reputation is so important Y/N…!

Y/N- I’m sorry Stace… sorry Phoebe. I am

Phoebe- I think if we don’t comment on it like before, it’ll die down.