Chapter 27

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Y/N- *cries* Diggy, what do I do? What if I killed him?

Diggy- *crouches down to Trevor* *feels his heartbeat* He’s not dead.. just unconscious..

Y/N- *runs to the bed* *sits on it and breathes slowly*

Diggy- Y/N, it’s fine..

Y/N- No, I just hit my boyfriend and knocked him unconscious.. how’s that fine?

Diggy- It was that or he’d rip us apart. What would you prefer?

Y/N- I know, but I love him. And I promised myself not to hurt the people I fall in love with.. and look what I did *looks at Trevor*

Diggy- All we gotta do is wait for him to wake up and when he does, you tell him exactly what’s going on and how you feel, okay?

Y/N- *nods*

Diggy- I’ll go and make you some tea, go downstairs, okay?

Y/N- *gets up and leaves*

Diggy- *picks up Trevor* *carries him downstairs*

*hours later*

Trevor- *moves a little on the couch*

Y/N- *eyes widen* Dig, Diggy…

Diggy- *walks over*

Trevor- *wakes up* *puts hand on his head* Damn, my head hurts..

Diggy- *scoffs* I bet..

Trevor- *looks at him* What the fuck are you doing here? Ow…

Diggy- This is my house.. and she knocked you out.

Trevor- *looks at you* What?

Y/N- Trevor.. I can’t do this.

Trevor- What us?

Y/N- Yes, us.. you’re too pressuring and controlling.. you punched Diggy!

Trevor- He fuckin deserved it..

Y/N- You keep trying to separate one of the best people in my life from me.. I haven’t got anyone else here but him and you came all the way over here and why?

Trevor- Tinashe said you were getting too close and she said you were staying here.. I said to you to stay away from him!

Y/N- And I can’t so that! I need him!

Trevor- No, I’m what you need, you should be needing me and only me!

Y/N- Is this jealousy? It’s not all about you! I have needs too and there’s things that Diggy does for me that you don’t!

Trevor- Like what? *laughs* *Is it cause you’re fucking him? You are fuckin him, right?

Y/N- No, I’m not. Trevor, he’s my bestfriend..

Trevor- Fuck buddy more like…

Diggy- *drags him to the wall* Just leave…

Y/N- He asks me how I am, he makes me my favourite things to eat… *begins to cry* You don’t do that… but you know all of Zendaya’s favourite things…

Trevor- *shakes Diggy off* That’s cause… she’s.. *pauses and shakes his head*

Y/N- *wipes her eyes* You see?

Trevor- I haven’t spoken to her since I left here!

Y/N- I don’t believe you…

Trevor- Believe me babe