Beca Mitchell- Cheerleader (c)

Pitch Perfect One Shot

Being a cheerleader for your girlfriend had become your role in life recently. Your girlfriend Beca was a singer and part of the Barden Bella's an acapella group. She had always sung around you and you found her voice beyond beautiful, but you still loved it when singing in the group. You knew how much she enjoyed her time as a Bella and appreciated every second that she got to perform, whether as practice, a competition or a general performance to a crowd.

Today she and the rest of the Bella's were performing for some charity event to help gain supporters for the charity. You donated to them as it was a good cause but also to help encourage the Bella's that they could do something good with their talent. They didn't have a very long set time but were able to show off their talent and encourage a large amount of donations from the people there.

Every time a song ended, the crowd cheered and from the smile that Beca gave you, she could hear your praise above the rest, you obnoxiously clapping and shouting out how much you loved her and how proud you were. Having been there through all of the practice for tonight, you knew which song was last so as it came to the end, you joined in with the cheering. As the cheering begun to fall quiet and the crowd begun to disperse, you rushed over to the makeshift stage that all of the women stood on, making a bee line for the woman you loved.

Jumping up at Beca, you wrapped your arms around her, taking her by surprise with a sudden hug. Once she realised who randomly attacked her, she returned the hug. You pressed your lips to hers, excited to have a moment with her and be able to show her how proud you were.

"You did amazing Bec," you squealed, reluctantly releasing her from your hug.

"Thank you," she smiled, secretly enjoying the attention you gave her, appreciating that someone was there to cheer her on, no matter what she did.

"You have such a beautiful voice and I'm so proud of how well you did. Honestly every time I see you on a stage, I end up falling in love with your voice more and more," you grinned. "I honestly couldn't be prouder of how hard you work Beca."

She pressed her lips to your cheek. "Thank you for being my cheerleader. It really means a lot."

"I'll always be here to cheer you along."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.